Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

somebody witha testimony help me

rjamaloodeen

i worshipped agares andras and my guardian demoness zefra for like a year however i was a satanist for 3 years..im 19...i recently became a christian again but its not the same im thinking of returning back to theistic satanism but i dont have any friends that are satanists or any reason i just miss meditating and doing rituals i tried doing summoning but failed..it was a dark feeling...please brothers and sisters give me reasons to come back or personal story just something

You seem confused. This is understandable as you are young and there is plenty of deliberate misinformation out there.

The first thing you need to do is read the Exposing Christianity website. Christianity is nothing more than a Jewish hoax designed to remove spiritual power from the population. The website goes into great detail about this.

Satanism is the original and only religion. Everything else is a lie.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rjamaloodeen@... wrote:

i worshipped agares andras and my guardian demoness zefra for like a year however i was a satanist for 3 years..im 19...i recently became a christian again but its not the same im thinking of returning back to theistic satanism but i dont have any friends that are satanists or any reason i just miss meditating and doing rituals i tried doing summoning but failed..it was a dark feeling...please brothers and sisters give me reasons to come back or personal story just something

Let's get one thing quickly sorted out for all our other members who are reading this, as I'm sure they are as curious (if less so) as I. You say you were a Satanist but you went back to xianity. Have you ever done the dedication ritual? 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 6:30 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] somebody witha testimony help me

<td val[/IMG]dear rjmaloodeen; i think you should come back to us, back to satanism, because he is calling you, and also, your guardian demoness misses you, i can feel it as i write this, right now. i don't know why your ritual failed. maybe it didn't fail. maybe it was the wrong place at the wrong time. anyway, i think you should give it another try, and dont do any rituals until you are fully re established in satanism. you could try drawing their sigils, and meditating on them, at home, in the peace and quiet of your room. if you want to see them, all the sigils of the demons and demonesses are availbale on the JoS website under "the gods of hell." a sigil is a signature of the entity to which it belongs, and it contains its energy in anagrammatic form, so you can strengthen the bond between you. why not try communicating in this simple way with astaroth [known in ancient egypt as isis, in persia as ishtar]. she and i have a special bond, and i hope she can help rekindkle your old spiritual fire too. anyway, that 's really all i can do to help you. i hope all goes well for you in the future. sincerely, fletcherfawcett writing to you from canada

--- On Mon, 5/27/13, rjamaloodeen@... <rjamaloodeen@... wrote:
Date: Monday, May 27, 2013, 5:30 PM

[/TD]

Spiritual Satanism is not a place for those looking to jump between whatever suits them at the time. Nor is it a place for those looking to joing 'cause my friends are Satanists. Satanism is for the strong and persistant.

If practicing Satanism is what you enjoy, then I don't see what the problem or confusion is. Do what you feel is right for you, and what you enjoy. Not what everyone else is doing, or what your 'friends' say.

Satanism shouldn't be something you become a part of because people are telilng you to, or not to. It should be a personal decision on your own. If it feels right for you, go with it. If you don't feel right in Satanism, then it isn't for you. Stop expecting other people to dictate what you should feel and who you should follow. And instead listen to and follow your own thoughts and feelings. Make up your OWN mind based on your OWN experiances and feelings.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rjamaloodeen@... wrote:

From what I read ,this is classic inner conflict. You probably already know what people here will say concerning which religion to practice so I won't say anything about that. But,why can't you meditate,I wonder. There is nothing in any of the meditations that directly oppose any religious path. It is the religious paths that raise the issue against meditation. Why? Meditation puts the power into YOUR hands instead of begging and "believing". Meditate on that a spell and if you do return to the infernal fold- welcome back!

------------------------------
On Wed, May 29, 2013 5:07 PM PDT Fletcher Fawcett wrote:

dear rjmaloodeen;
i think you should come back to us, back to satanism, because he is calling you, and also, your guardian demoness misses you, i can feel it as i write this, right now. i don't know why your ritual failed. maybe it didn't fail. maybe it was the wrong place at the wrong time. anyway, i think you should give it another try, and dont do any rituals until you are fully re established in satanism. you could try drawing their sigils, and meditating on them, at home, in the peace and quiet of your room. if you want to see them, all the sigils of the demons and demonesses are availbale on the JoS website under "the gods of hell." a sigil is a signature of the entity to which it belongs, and it contains its energy in anagrammatic form, so you can strengthen the bond between you. why not try communicating in this simple way with astaroth [known in ancient egypt as isis, in persia as ishtar]. she and i have a special bond, and i hope she can help rekindkle your old
spiritual fire too.
anyway, that 's really all i can do to help you. i hope all goes well for you in the future.
sincerely, fletcherfawcett
writing to you from canada

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]may 31  2013   friday   hello everyone reading this, hope you are having a reeeeally good day, going against the grain with your sharp scythes of satanism... yes, i just made that up, but what can i say, this site gives me a good feeling everytime i go to it, so it brings out the phrase-coining impulse in me.. okay, my point is, that i agree totally with En Haradren Amlug: you should not even have to ASK if satanism is right for you, it should just FEEL right inside, like it does for myself, and no doubt for many of the other exceptional people who regularly send letters to JoS4Adults. i mean, if you have to ask for an opininion on whether or not you ought to believe in something which most people in western society are afraid of, thanks to  corruption by the media and stupid halloween costumes which depict our noble god satan as a rubbery red horned thing with a mustache [we still need an apology for that!] and all those horrible movies from the 80s about teenagers playing with black magic and getting possessed, erupting into leprous sores, etc [for truly horrible movie, which blasphemes not only our honorable gods, but also the goddess Lilith, see "the evil wind" made in 1990, i swear, i so want to send a destructive effin hex on the morons who wrote and produced it, all it does is...well, you know, it puts out misinformation about what the beings we worship really ARE, and i was so offended, i mean, Lilith must be  beautiful, she looks nothing at all like the so called 'movie version. it hurts me inside so much to remember the comic books i read as an innocent child, where some stupid writer had somehow found the names of our gods and goddesses in an old book somewhere, but depicted them in an unattractive way according to his imagination....i am so glad that i always believed deep inside there was no truth to that at all, and i was right, for when i read the descriptions on the JoS website, i knew then that they are really attractive looking, and yet powerful in  a positive way, to those of us who respectfully communicate with them (thank you to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich,for your writings, i send a blessing your way via the great goddess Ashtaroth!, for a monumentally excellent month of June!) my point is, it is so easy to be steered wrong, and yet, here we are, we all found each other here, so we must be doing something right about listening to what our hearts say, and ignoring the twisted point of view of mass media. i quote the philosopher Hegel when i say: to be indepedent of public opinion is the first prerequisite of success. satan chooses those he wants, and if he has chosen you, i believe that you should feel very honored with the privelege.-- On Fri, 5/31/13, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: somebody witha testimony help me
Date: Friday, May 31, 2013, 3:59 AM

Spiritual Satanism is not a place for those looking to jump between whatever suits them at the time. Nor is it a place for those looking to joing 'cause my friends are Satanists. Satanism is for the strong and persistant.

If practicing Satanism is what you enjoy, then I don't see what the problem or confusion is. Do what you feel is right for you, and what you enjoy. Not what everyone else is doing, or what your 'friends' say.

Satanism shouldn't be something you become a part of because people are telilng you to, or not to. It should be a personal decision on your own. If it feels right for you, go with it. If you don't feel right in Satanism, then it isn't for you. Stop expecting other people to dictate what you should feel and who you should follow. And instead listen to and follow your own thoughts and feelings. Make up your OWN mind based on your OWN experiances and feelings.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], rjamaloodeen@... wrote:

[/TD]

Well i feel sad for just reading your words 3 years of knowing the truth
and then you walk back to believe in horrible lie ! .. you are taking about having a SS friends i don't have any SS Friends but in these groups i contact them through here feels them in how they feel ask and help as possible and they are my FAMILY , Demons are around me and i even spoke to our father Satan and he helps me so many times in my life , if you call the God's and Demons and you notes nothing ! that means you are Spiritually NOT open enough to communicate them, then you need to work on your self and empower your self THROUGH meditations knowing which the right ones for you to get start with , you don't just sit around and complaint ! Get to know SATAN more and learn everyone of us has a Personal relationship with our father Satan ,, Christianity is nothing but a lie and your Your soul will be Lost in this life if you follow Christian's bullshit
it's really up to you in such a Decision
HAIL SATAN

A reason too come back?
well.
It's worth it, I promise. On every single level.
Just bite the bullet, commit, it could take years, but it's worth it.
First of all as a Spiritual Satanist, you should only be worshipping Satan. Secondly christianity is a crock of shit, the church is the grave. Your inspiration is out there. Find it, grab it, never let it go.
Do you like the idea of alien's feasting on your soul every time you pray?

Hail Satan!

if u study and learn the truth abt real satanism
u would not go bck
and try to meditate and advance
get to know Father Satan
Be patience and persistent
everything does take time and work
And dnt give up

www.joyofsatan.org

Greetings@  rjamaloodeen  are you so weak and feeble minded that you need the testimony of other people to help you decide. I dedicated on 21 Dec 2009 have not yet seen any of the Gods/Goddesses or Deamons have only felt them.If you are depending on other peoples testimony it is better if you stay away.My GD is Agares have only felt her energy and the energy of the other gods. In the late 80s when i was in college there was this song,either with  Rocky 2 or 3 I dont remember because me and my friends watched all the 4 rocky movies together on VHS in one day, and from that time on it became our anthem.              Now also when i am not in the mood for meditation there are 2 songs i listen to which gets me in the proper frame of mind. Both are theme songs . Try it out , maybe it is because you cannot meditate properly you are talking like that.WE DEPEND ON OURSELVES NOT ON OTHER PEOPLE.OUR GODS POINT US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND ARE THERE TO HELP US.THEY NEVER ABANDON US
   The 2 songs are Eye of the Tiger from Rocky

http://youtu.be/VgSMxY6asoE
The other one is theme song from  Chariots of fire
        http://youtu.be/RY3XiM7oGj0  
    What you need is a few sessions of proper meditations  maybe these two pieces will put you in that frame .    

Please dont trade your passion (independence, satanism) for glory(false promise ,short term material gains )    
    The theme of both these movies are they made it against all odds, when everything was stacked against them. One gets me in the mood for a fight the other calms me down , for me it is the best combination for starting my meditation as it keeps me focused. Hope it helps and never  make up your mind on what other people tell you, it is only the weak who do so, the strong know what to do.  WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THE TOUGH GET GOING(the tough show the weak what stuff they are madE off)

ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN............

Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 9:27 AM

u would not go bck
get to know Father Satan
And dnt give up

www.joyofsatan.org

no

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Peenss D'Milo" <darthxilon@... wrote:

A reason too come back?
well.
It's worth it, I promise. On every single level.
Just bite the bullet, commit, it could take years, but it's worth it.
First of all as a Spiritual Satanist, you should only be worshipping Satan. Secondly christianity is a crock of shit, the church is the grave. Your inspiration is out there. Find it, grab it, never let it go.
Do you like the idea of alien's feasting on your soul every time you pray?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rjamaloodeen@ wrote:

you just reminded me of how at Christian churches they ask for money lol...I just had a inner conflict..your words weren't really inspiring but they made me laugh a little

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus_igni <magus_igni@... wrote:

Greetings
@ rjamaloodeen  are you so weak and feeble minded that you need the testimony of other people to help you decide. I dedicated on 21 Dec 2009 have not yet seen any of the Gods/Goddesses or Deamons have only felt them.If you are depending on other peoples testimony it is better if you stay away.My GD is Agares have only felt her energy and the energy of the other gods. In the late 80s when i was in college there was this song,either with  Rocky 2 or 3 I dont remember because me and my friends watched all the 4 rocky movies together on VHS in one day, and from that time on it became our anthem.
              Now also when i am not in the mood for meditation there are 2 songs i listen to which gets me in the proper frame of mind. Both are theme songs . Try it out , maybe it is because you cannot meditate properly you are talking like that.WE DEPEND ON OURSELVES NOT ON OTHER PEOPLE.OUR GODS POINT US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND ARE THERE TO HELP US.THEY NEVER ABANDON US

The 2 songs are Eye of the Tiger from Rocky

http://youtu.be/VgSMxY6asoE

The other one is theme song from  Chariots of fire

http://youtu.be/RY3XiM7oGj0

What you need is a few sessions of proper meditations  maybe these two pieces will put you in that frame .    

Please dont trade your passion (independence, satanism) for glory(false promise ,short term material gains )

The theme of both these movies are they made it against all odds, when everything was stacked against them. One gets me in the mood for a fight the other calms me down , for me it is the best combination for starting my meditation as it keeps me focused. Hope it helps and never  make up your mind on what other people tell you, it is only the weak who do so, the strong know what to do.
  WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THE TOUGH GET GOING(the tough show the weak what stuff they are madE off)

ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN............

Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 9:27 AM

u would not go bck
get to know Father Satan
And dnt give up

www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rjamaloodeen@ wrote:

thank you I havnt been on the e group in months but that was really inspiring.. nice too meet you my names Raza ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fletcher Fawcett <fletcherfawcett@... wrote:

dear rjmaloodeen;
i think you should come back to us, back to satanism, because he is calling you, and also, your guardian demoness misses you, i can feel it as i write this, right now. i don't know why your ritual failed. maybe it didn't fail. maybe it was the wrong place at the wrong time. anyway, i think you should give it another try, and dont do any rituals until you are fully re established in satanism. you could try drawing their sigils, and meditating on them, at home, in the peace and quiet of your room. if you want to see them, all the sigils of the demons and demonesses are availbale on the JoS website under "the gods of hell." a sigil is a signature of the entity to which it belongs, and it contains its energy in anagrammatic form, so you can strengthen the bond between you. why not try communicating in this simple way with astaroth [known in ancient egypt as isis, in persia as ishtar]. she and i have a special bond, and i hope she can help rekindkle your old
spiritual fire too.
anyway, that 's really all i can do to help you. i hope all goes well for you in the future.

of course I did the dedication ritual like 4 years ago lol I was a Satanist then I turned muslim the atheist my life revolved around drugs then I turned Satanist again then something really bad happened to me that made me turn to my Christian friends for help...I don't hate any religion for anything I appreciate my Christians friends I just wont have anything to do with their religion cause I miss Satanism and I don't feel any connection with the Christian god its like talking to a wall..ill be friends with somebody for that person not their religion lol..fuck it im probably gunna come back to Satanism what the hell if I think about it so much I might as well right ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Logan Derrick <tim_tim_logan@... wrote:

Let's get one thing quickly sorted out for all our other members who are reading this, as I'm sure they are as curious (if less so) as I. You say you were a Satanist but you went back to xianity. Have you ever done the dedication ritual? 

Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 6:30 PM

it was hard for me to leave I was meeting demons in dreams and seeing planets and having wild visions..i was getting better at meditating and my chakras were opening..i left because I had a sykodic breakdown and I blamed demons for it and the only people around to comfort me were my Christian friends..but I am back now I just meditated and asked from father..what is your idea of real Satanism by the way ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

u would not go bck
get to know Father Satan
And dnt give up

www.joyofsatan.org

last night I meditated and I talked to them lol my chakras are like dead I can barely feel them...in the past agares used to wake me up with a shaking sensation so id know its her lol..I used to meet my guardian demon in dreams...one thing im interested in now and was is getting stronger at meditating and opening my mind and I might try yoga.. have you ever summoned a demon ? or tried yoga ?
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 7:03 PM
  thank you I havnt been on the e group in months but that was really inspiring.. nice too meet you my names Raza ?

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Fletcher Fawcett <fletcherfawcett@... wrote:

dear rjmaloodeen;
spiritual fire too.

To: mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com

Please read www.exposingchristianity.com also.
It sounds like christianity still has a powerful hold on your subconscious. It does on many people, even those who are not christians. Our culture has been christianized more then people realize.One of the points of coming to Lord Satan and Satanism is to break free from these shackles and be free, empower ourselves, have a relationship with Lord Satan, fight for His cause and wake others up, as well as reaching Godhead.Having christian friends who suck you back into christianity because they are "nice" may be an excuse this time, but don't make it so a second time. You have to be  mentally stronger and work on having a stronger will then that. You have to be stronger then the sheep who are asleep.Blaming Demons (who are our Guides and Teachers, and Friends) instead of blaming yourself? Are you in denial or something?You have to take responsibility for YOUR actions, and not blame others for it. That just isn't cool, to blame Demons. Or anyone else for that matter. There's only you. You have to own up to it.

Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 11:49:42 PM

it was hard for me to leave I was meeting demons in dreams and seeing planets and having wild visions..i was getting better at meditating and my chakras were opening..i left because I had a sykodic breakdown and I blamed demons for it and the only people around to comfort me were my Christian friends..but I am back now I just meditated and asked from father..what is your idea of real Satanism by the way ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

u would not go bck
get to know Father Satan
And dnt give up

www.joyofsatan.org

I thought a bit more, and would suggest reading HPS Maxine's sermons, both recent (2010) and older ones. I feel they would help you a lot, same with going over carefully the entire JoS site.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:26:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: somebody witha testimony help me

It sounds like christianity still has a powerful hold on your subconscious. It does on many people, even those who are not christians. Our culture has been christianized more then people realize.One of the points of coming to Lord Satan and Satanism is to break free from these shackles and be free, empower ourselves, have a relationship with Lord Satan, fight for His cause and wake others up, as well as reaching Godhead.Having christian friends who suck you back into christianity because they are "nice" may be an excuse this time, but don't make it so a second time. You have to be  mentally stronger and work on having a stronger will then that. You have to be stronger then the sheep who are asleep.Blaming Demons (who are our Guides and Teachers, and Friends) instead of blaming yourself? Are you in denial or something?You have to take responsibility for YOUR actions, and not blame others for it. That just isn't cool, to blame Demons. Or anyone else for that matter. There's only you. You have to own up to it.

u would not go bck
get to know Father Satan
And dnt give up

www.joyofsatan.org

yea I mean..i did drugs for a while I used to have depression bi polar but recently schizophrenia..it was pretty bad and really scary whe you hear things that aren't there...the reason Im leaving Christianity once again lol is cuz theyre confused and all they ask for is money and I cant relate to what they talk about and I don't feel anything with the Christian god.. compared to Satanism self divination spirituality and meditation I feel connected with Lucifer and demons and my own soul..its a wonderful feeling meditating..i always wanted to summon the demon I started with 4 years ago Agares..lol have you summoned a demon before ?
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:26 AM

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote: if u study and learn the truth abt real satanism u would not go bck and try to meditate and advance get to know Father Satan Be patience and persistent everything does take time and work And dnt give up www.joyofsatan.org --- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, rjamaloodeen@ wrote: i worshipped agares andras and my guardian demoness zefra for like a year however i was a satanist for 3 years..im 19...i recently became a christian again but its not the same im thinking of returning back to theistic satanism but i dont have any friends that are satanists or any reason i just miss meditating and doing rituals i tried doing summoning but failed..it was a dark feeling...please brothers and sisters give me reasons to come back or personal story just something

yes Christianity has always had hold on me I was raised catholic and I have close friends who are Christian who helped me get off cocaine but I shouldn't of done it in the first place..im the first secret Satanist in my family... this time I want it to be different im living a better life I want to try yoga and better meditation and summon the demon I really like....lol Satanism has a hold on me ive always been fascinated with demons an this religion since I was a teenager I just never advanced cuz I had problems..what special experiences have you had If I may ask ?

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote: if u study and learn the truth abt real satanism u would not go bck and try to meditate and advance get to know Father Satan Be patience and persistent everything does take time and work And dnt give up www.joyofsatan.org --- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, rjamaloodeen@ wrote: i worshipped agares andras and my guardian demoness zefra for like a year however i was a satanist for 3 years..im 19...i recently became a christian again but its not the same im thinking of returning back to theistic satanism but i dont have any friends that are satanists or any reason i just miss meditating and doing rituals i tried doing summoning but failed..it was a dark feeling...please brothers and sisters give me reasons to come back or personal story just something

Yes.
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:55:00 PM

yea I mean..i did drugs for a while I used to have depression bi polar but recently schizophrenia..it was pretty bad and really scary whe you hear things that aren't there...the reason Im leaving Christianity once again lol is cuz theyre confused and all they ask for is money and I cant relate to what they talk about and I don't feel anything with the Christian god.. compared to Satanism self divination spirituality and meditation I feel connected with Lucifer and demons and my own soul..its a wonderful feeling meditating..i always wanted to summon the demon I started with 4 years ago Agares..lol have you summoned a demon before ?

I had a problem with coke too. I am glad you are off it, that shit is hard to get off of.I am also the first secret Satanist in my family, although I did tell one close relative, and he's open to it but has his own reservations. He's agnostic.You sound enthusiastic and ambitious to try new things, that's a good sign! Never stop asking questions, never stop learning. :)Their energy is very strong and that They came through for me, in the ways I asked for Their help. It's a sacred experience. But you have to be psychically open (through opening and empowering your major and minor chakras) to sense, hear and feel Them.
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:58:23 PM

yes Christianity has always had hold on me I was raised catholic and I have close friends who are Christian who helped me get off cocaine but I shouldn't of done it in the first place..im the first secret Satanist in my family... this time I want it to be different im living a better life I want to try yoga and better meditation and summon the demon I really like....lol Satanism has a hold on me ive always been fascinated with demons an this religion since I was a teenager I just never advanced cuz I had problems..what special experiences have you had If I may ask ?

so like what happened
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4:31 PM
  Yes.
  Please read http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ also.

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote: if u study and learn the truth abt real satanism u would not go bck and try to meditate and advance get to know Father Satan Be patience and persistent everything does take time and work And dnt give up http://www.joyofsatan.org/ --- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, rjamaloodeen@ wrote: i worshipped agares andras and my guardian demoness zefra for like a year however i was a satanist for 3 years..im 19...i recently became a christian again but its not the same im thinking of returning back to theistic satanism but i dont have any friends that are satanists or any reason i just miss meditating and doing rituals i tried doing summoning but failed..it was a dark feeling...please brothers and sisters give me reasons to come back or personal story just something

like I always been interested in summoning a demon what did they say to you did u get to see them...
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:31 PM
  I had a problem with coke too. I am glad you are off it, that shit is hard to get off of.I am also the first secret Satanist in my family, although I did tell one close relative, and he's open to it but has his own reservations. He's agnostic.You sound enthusiastic and ambitious to try new things, that's a good sign! Never stop asking questions, never stop learning. :)Their energy is very strong and that They came through for me, in the ways I asked for Their help. It's a sacred experience. But you have to be psychically open (through opening and empowering your major and minor chakras) to sense, hear and feel Them.
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:58:23 PM

Have you read the section about summoning Demons on the Joy of Satan group? Stuff like what is outlined, happened.
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:45:44 PM

so like what happened
  Yes.

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote: if u study and learn the truth abt real satanism u would not go bck and try to meditate and advance get to know Father Satan Be patience and persistent everything does take time and work And dnt give up http://www.joyofsatan.org/ --- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, rjamaloodeen@ wrote: i worshipped agares andras and my guardian demoness zefra for like a year however i was a satanist for 3 years..im 19...i recently became a christian again but its not the same im thinking of returning back to theistic satanism but i dont have any friends that are satanists or any reason i just miss meditating and doing rituals i tried doing summoning but failed..it was a dark feeling...please brothers and sisters give me reasons to come back or personal story just something

Though I did not officially summon him, I have three times now been
visiteed by the Daemon, Lord Sorath. Why he hcose me, I honestly have
no idea; I guess he likes me? I dunno. But i any case, to say I feel
honoured is a major understatement! To be quite truthful, I am not
rather fascinated with the Lord Sorath; I mean, lord Andras is my GD
officially, but...I* dunno. Just omsething about aLord Sorath, I feel
drawn to him for osme unknown reason, I do hope andrs isn't jealous,
or angry; I ove him, he's my gd after all, but I feel especially drawn
to Lord Sorath, regardless. Does anyone here have a guess as to why? I
know for a fact that Lord Andras is my guardian, but s I say, lately I
have been feeling this...pull towards Sorath. I am become quite
fascinated with him. Lol.

The first time he spoke to me, we had a lengthy conversation...about
20 minutes, I htink it was. I do not remember all of waht he said to
me, but the3 few things I do remmber vividly: "You are like me, and
like my Lord. You are of the serpent blood. Do not despair! You will
obtain what it is you desire." And last, "Do not worry. When the time
comes, they will hear you. It is not yet time for them to hear your
words; when the time is right, they will listen." That alst was about
that I was upset that my attempts to spread the truth about Satnaism
seemed, well, rather fruitless. And I was just frustrated, and he told
me that in response. Other htings weree said; I remember asking him
what his nature was,as in, what was his 'job description' in Hell, as
it were. Don't quite rememberhis answers, sadly. But I was truck by
the fact that he was very kind throughout, like he was telling not to
despair when I was getting upset about the fact that me andmy fiancee,
also a dedicated SS, cannot yet get married as we are in a long
distance relationship for the pre3sent. Neither ofus have neough
wherwithal to move yet; I am going to ove out there, when the time is
right, but I cn't now because he is still living with his mom and it
just would not work. But he has to get enough money to afford to get
his own place and then we can e together. It is very frustrating, but
all the time I rembmer what Lord Sorath told me, not to despair and I
trust him. I will get wht I desire. REally, all I want is to marry my
darling, and then to help him in doing our Father's work. We want to
eventually start a Satanic temple of sorts.

On 7/24/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
Have you read the section about summoning Demons on the Joy of Satan group?
Stuff like what is outlined, happened.

Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:45:44 PM

so like what happened

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Yes.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

yea I mean..i did drugs for a while I used to have depression bi polar but
recently schizophrenia..it was pretty bad and really scary whe you hear
things that aren't there...the reason Im leaving Christianity once again lol
is cuz theyre confused and all they ask for is money and I cant relate to
what they talk about and I don't feel anything with the Christian god..
compared to Satanism self divination spirituality and meditation I feel
connected with Lucifer and demons and my own soul..its a wonderful feeling
meditating..i always wanted to summon the demon I started with 4 years ago
Agares..lol have you summoned a demon before ?

It sounds like christianity still has a powerful hold on your subconscious.
It does on many people, even those who are not christians. Our culture has
been christianized more then people realize.
One of the points of coming to Lord Satan and Satanism is to break free from
these shackles and be free, empower ourselves, have a relationship with Lord
Satan, fight for His cause and wake others up, as well as reaching Godhead.
Having christian friends who suck you back into christianity because they
are "nice" may be an excuse this time, but don't make it so a second time.
You have to be  mentally stronger and work on having a stronger will then
that. You have to be stronger then the sheep who are asleep.
Blaming Demons (who are our Guides and Teachers, and Friends) instead of
blaming yourself? Are you in denial or something?
You have to take responsibility for YOUR actions, and not blame others for
it. That just isn't cool, to blame Demons. Or anyone else for that matter.
There's only you. You have to own up to it.

it was hard for me to leave I was meeting demons in dreams and seeing
planets and having wild visions..i was getting better at meditating and my
chakras were opening..i left because I had a sykodic breakdown and I blamed
demons for it and the only people around to comfort me were my Christian
friends..but I am back now I just meditated and asked from father..what is
your idea of real Satanism by the way ? --- In
mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Myla Limlal"
<limlal8@... wrote:

u would not go bck
get to know Father Satan
And dnt give up

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, rjamaloodeen@ wrote:

i worshipped agares andras and my guardian demoness zefra for like a
year however i was a satanist for 3 years..im 19...i recently became a
christian again but its not the same im thinking of returning back to
theistic satanism but i dont have any friends that are satanists or any
reason i just miss meditating and doing rituals i tried doing summoning
but failed..it was a dark feeling...please brothers and sisters give me
reasons to come back or personal story just something

Sup bro yea ive been meditating and praying lately..I just feel in my heart this is where I belong im not a christian sheep and I felt satan tell me where are your christian friends now and really there no where to be found wen u ask their god something theres no response..but satan when I was homeless he was there for me he woke me up wen I felt like I was dying on the concrdte as ive had nobody in this life I know he listens unlike the prideful xian god and his shitty grimy ass people

I've been a satanist till I was 15 years old and now I'm 48 and I'm still a satanist, I left with notice from church, priest tried to tell me; "you are losing a right to confirmation", I just said I don't care, its just a lousy watery wine and piece of paper "church bread" you put in your mouth it was early 90¨s and I also did not wanted to pay tax to finnish church because all citizens usually belongs under finnish church if parents are lutherian and they have to pay annually tax from they paycheck, so it was some hundreds and I wanted to put those something meaningful. At that time I met few other satanists but their belief was more philosophical manner than in here JOS. They more followed LaVey and Temple of Set - both are more like philosophical movements and both of them does not recognize Satan as a God, nor even entity. Still those friends did few of their own rituals and so on, one of them even attacked against me in my sleep - thus I hit back. It was his sort of a revenge because he thought he is some adept and he wanted me to serve him like some damn slave whenever he needed my help, but he was not an adept, our Father Satan did not granted him such a priviledge, Temple of Set gave him such a recognize.  After that incident I met him couple a times outside at town - but he ran away - probably because he remembered I was not so vulnerable even I was in sleep, other participant I have not seen since. I did not mentioned anything about that, he just did not wanted to chat with me anymore. These days this guy is not satanist anymore, maybe he turned into xian again just pleasing his family or so. In my choice I never go back to church again, that just is not my world, my life and soul goes where it belongs to our Father Satan, with him and gods of Hell I'm more than happy. Actually he advised me to join over here and read articles at JOS website and I have found a place to be and I hope I can share my thoughts and things with you all - brothers and sisters, age is meaningless, it does not matter to me how old you are - only you are satanist and that is it. In my case its been honor to be with Father Satan and Demons of Hell, because I feel them my brothers and sisters as well. Hail Satan Thorgiwen

Welcome, Thorgiwen, nice to see you here. :) Hail Satan! On Monday, March 24, 2014 11:16:30 PM, "thorgiwen@..." <thorgiwen@... wrote:
  I've been a satanist till I was 15 years old and now I'm 48 and I'm still a satanist, I left with notice from church, priest tried to tell me; "you are losing a right to confirmation", I just said I don't care, its just a lousy watery wine and piece of paper "church bread" you put in your mouth it was early 90¨s and I also did not wanted to pay tax to finnish church because all citizens usually belongs under finnish church if parents are lutherian and they have to pay annually tax from they paycheck, so it was some hundreds and I wanted to put those something meaningful. At that time I met few other satanists but their belief was more philosophical manner than in here JOS. They more followed LaVey and Temple of Set - both are more like philosophical movements and both of them does not recognize Satan as a God, nor even entity. Still those friends did few of their own rituals and so on, one of them even attacked against me in my sleep - thus I hit back. It was his sort of a revenge because he thought he is some adept and he wanted me to serve him like some damn slave whenever he needed my help, but he was not an adept, our Father Satan did not granted him such a priviledge, Temple of Set gave him such a recognize.  After that incident I met him couple a times outside at town - but he ran away - probably because he remembered I was not so vulnerable even I was in sleep, other participant I have not seen since. I did not mentioned anything about that, he just did not wanted to chat with me anymore. These days this guy is not satanist anymore, maybe he turned into xian again just pleasing his family or so. In my choice I never go back to church again, that just is not my world, my life and soul goes where it belongs to our Father Satan, with him and gods of Hell I'm more than happy. Actually he advised me to join over here and read articles at JOS website and I have found a place to be and I hope I can share my thoughts and things with you all - brothers and sisters, age is meaningless, it does not matter to me how old you are - only you are satanist and that is it. In my case its been honor to be with Father Satan and Demons of Hell, because I feel them my brothers and sisters as well. Hail Satan Thorgiwen

When I was a pure christian at the age of 12, I came upon the webpage about dedicating My Soul to Father by complete chance, at that moment I experienced incredible joy and bliss. Even though I was a christian, the feelings and connection I have with Satanism are profound. I'm now 17 and I've reached a level of enlightenment that of which I cannot describe in a comprehensible way.
Satanism appears to be a religion to most, but it is not. It is living life the way that we are meant to with the assistance of our Father and the Demons. If one makes true progress in this path, he realizes that there is far more to existence than anyone has ever imagined. Christianity and religions like it are about being less, giving yourself to something else, and having faith, these religions are illogical and those who truly believe in them, deserve them. We are Satan's Children, meaning that one day we will have grown up to be as He is, although Father's power is beyond anything We could achieve, because He is much, much, much older than us and has much more experience. Satanism is not about worship, it is about reconnecting with our Family and working to purge the filth of the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back