Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Somebody New

ir3bel

Hey Everybody, I am new to this group, but am an old customer to using internal energy. I am a teen though so I have many questions as to how to fight this war. (I have a big problems with X-tians and wiccans and the like) Can somebody give me lessons and help PLease :)?

Review the website and study as much as you can. You will also need to start on your power meditations. This is assuming you have already dedicated as well. Let me make it clear, you do not need to be dedicated to meditate, you just want to avoid rituals that involve summoning and things of that matter.
There are things you still need to learn in order for you to learn how to properly approach one of our mighty Gods. People who do not posses the knowledge usually go about it in a disrespectful way. Anybody professing about the nine foot circles and inscribing jewish shit, you can tell them to cut the fucking crap. There is no need to fear our Gods, they teach and help us break loose from the lie that has shadowed the truth. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:03 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Somebody New

Hey Everybody, I am new to this group, but am an old customer to using internal energy. I am a teen though so I have many questions as to how to fight this war. (I have a big problems with X-tians and wiccans and the like) Can somebody give me lessons and help PLease :)?

<td val[/IMG]Just take the time to read. Joyofsatan.org. and don't forget the sermons to new people.Lots of great info that helped very much when I was new.And then start a power meditation program and start opening your soul and feeling the power Satan put in you.You will be amazed when you finally and completely open all your chakras.I did meditations before I got here or so I thought but never realized my chakras were never really open.My meditations make quite a difference now that my chakras are truly open.Like night and day.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Somebody New
Sent: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 3:03:40 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey Everybody, I am new to this group, but am an old customer to using internal energy. I am a teen though so I have many questions as to how to fight this war. (I have a big problems with X-tians and wiccans and the like) Can somebody give me lessons and help PLease :)?

[/TD]

It's not x-tians, because x = christ - christtians

'xians' ;)

Using internal energy? Tis somewhat confusing, so I'll answer as usual.

www.joyofsatan.com contains much data so if you know it, doing rituals is the best way to deal with xian abomination.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ir3bel" <ir3bel@... wrote:

So what does it mean to dedicate oneself as I don't fully understand the void concept on the site.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ir3bel" <ir3bel@... wrote:

As it has been stated, study www.joyofsatan.com

There is no CONCEPT of a void. Satanic Void Meditation is to calm one's mind. Thought energy in an average man is scattered and weak, so he or she can fantasize over things, but they always remain fantasies.

Void meditation focuses our thought power allowing us to make our dreams come true. Furthermore, it helps us cleanse our mind, i.e. keep our mind free of negative thoughts, which is especially important - life-saving t times - when dealing with invasive thoughts from adversarial entities.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Via est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

So what does it mean to dedicate oneself as I don't fully understand the void concept on the site.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ir3bel" <ir3bel@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back