Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

somebody cursing me?

Marc Williamson

Recently I was backstabbed by a so called "friend" somebody who called me their brother... Well when we were still friends a week ago all week she was bed ridden with anxiety, up towards the weekend I could feel it tearing me up, like some soul connection I have to her from past lives she was family to me, she isn't dedicated though and only dabbles in dark shit. Recently we got into an argument and she hasn't been talking to me, I can feel like she is watching me or astral projecting to me, I also think she may of cursed me, as I am now feeling this bout of anxiety again, is it possible she's attacking me? Or do I just pick up off her pain like an empath from being connected to her soul and aura? Should I ask for help in attacking this person back astrally? I did sense she was sending alot of bad thought energy. But also when we were friends I was sending out tons of healing light to help her, could I just be worn out? Idk how to explain the random drowsiness feeling, the anxiety is from the feeling of betrayal and hatred. Hail Satan!

In one other our group i sayed one member that from time of yours dedication  , to time when all people will be SS, now every non dedicated is potential enemy agent. You can get killed by random people or attacked by familly member. Enemy will influence on you partner (if he or she is not dedicated) so that parter hurt you, make confusion to you and so on, anything just to distract you from meditation and spiritual and online warfare.Then familly members can provoke you, teling you that you are week for this or that, or just start arguing with you with just like that with no reason.Then you have people on job or in school where they also will attack you in some way, and then you have crazy people in the club's who can attack you too.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "Marc Williamson killchaine@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date: 20/04/2016 03:22 (GMT+01:00)
To: yahoogroups <[email protected]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] somebody cursing me?

Recently I was backstabbed by a so called "friend" somebody who called me their brother... Well when we were still friends a week ago all week she was bed ridden with anxiety, up towards the weekend I could feel it tearing me up, like some soul connection I have to her from past lives she was family to me, she isn't dedicated though and only dabbles in dark shit. Recently we got into an argument and she hasn't been talking to me, I can feel like she is watching me or astral projecting to me, I also think she may of cursed me, as I am now feeling this bout of anxiety again, is it possible she's attacking me? Or do I just pick up off her pain like an empath from being connected to her soul and aura? Should I ask for help in attacking this person back astrally? I did sense she was sending alot of bad thought energy. But also when we were friends I was sending out tons of healing light to help her, could I just be worn out? Idk how to explain the random drowsiness feeling, the anxiety is from the feeling of betrayal and hatred. Hail Satan!

There is an energy link between the two of you and she is using that link to drain your energy. The fatigue and anxiety is due to her draining your energy and sending some of her filthy, anxiety-ridden energy to you through the energy link. Energy links can be broken through meditation, vibrating the runes URUZ or ANSUZ, or doing a 40 day MUNKA working. You will have to genuinely want to end the relationship with her or the meditations and spells to free your soul will fail.

Freeing the Soul
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html  The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm  

sorry made a typo there. meant to say weed being a saturnian herb

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:17 PM, Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

basically making her batshit obsessed, in love, and possessive of me. what runes and what meditation could I do for that? also Idk if I fucked up or not, I feel no effect at all actually but I did take a hit of weed. I dont feel like it effected me as Ive been straightedge for an entire year thanks to the meditations Ive severely cut back on drinking, I drink a shit ton of green tea and ginseng for bodily energy and Im in my 2nd week of Hells Army, the only reason I went to take a hit of weed is because I saw people kept going to this secret spot I have for death spells, which Ive done towards this girl against relationships she has had with people who threatened me directly, and they worked of course. I have a strong ass aura and didnt even feel high at all, this wont hinder me in anyway with my rituals on her right? I dont think it will, as I was very balanced when I did so I thought of Saturn being in retrograde and Saturn being a Saturnian herb (that could be bullshit) I felt her voice in my mind telling me to do it, I may of fallen into a trap of hers? I feel I could use that and reverse it on her actually, the moon is in Scorpio tomorrow and that is opposing of her sign Gemini, I used Scorpio to my advantage in the last spell I did on her and it had instant effect, I also blended Native American war symbols for Mars as I have Algonquin in my ancestry of course I use runes too, mostly Thurisaz and Isa alot Ive noticed instant changes. HAIL SATAN

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:10 PM, Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

Im actually not looking to detach from her, so that would fail. I am actually more looking to make her submissive to me, in return for the pain in my heart she has caused me I would rather her lose all her fake ass friends until she full embraces me and has nobody BUT me! HAIL SATAN!!!!

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 8:38 AM, "johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is an energy link between the two of you and she is using that link to drain your energy. The fatigue and anxiety is due to her draining your energy and sending some of her filthy, anxiety-ridden energy to you through the energy link. Energy links can be broken through meditation, vibrating the runes URUZ or ANSUZ, or doing a 40 day MUNKA working. You will have to genuinely want to end the relationship with her or the meditations and spells to free your soul will fail.

Freeing the Soul
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html  The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s

basically making her batshit obsessed, in love, and possessive of me. what runes and what meditation could I do for that? also Idk if I fucked up or not, I feel no effect at all actually but I did take a hit of weed. I dont feel like it effected me as Ive been straightedge for an entire year thanks to the meditations Ive severely cut back on drinking, I drink a shit ton of green tea and ginseng for bodily energy and Im in my 2nd week of Hells Army, the only reason I went to take a hit of weed is because I saw people kept going to this secret spot I have for death spells, which Ive done towards this girl against relationships she has had with people who threatened me directly, and they worked of course. I have a strong ass aura and didnt even feel high at all, this wont hinder me in anyway with my rituals on her right? I dont think it will, as I was very balanced when I did so I thought of Saturn being in retrograde and Saturn being a Saturnian herb (that could be bullshit) I felt her voice in my mind telling me to do it, I may of fallen into a trap of hers? I feel I could use that and reverse it on her actually, the moon is in Scorpio tomorrow and that is opposing of her sign Gemini, I used Scorpio to my advantage in the last spell I did on her and it had instant effect, I also blended Native American war symbols for Mars as I have Algonquin in my ancestry of course I use runes too, mostly Thurisaz and Isa alot Ive noticed instant changes. HAIL SATAN

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:10 PM, Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

Im actually not looking to detach from her, so that would fail. I am actually more looking to make her submissive to me, in return for the pain in my heart she has caused me I would rather her lose all her fake ass friends until she full embraces me and has nobody BUT me! HAIL SATAN!!!!

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 8:38 AM, "johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Freeing the Soul

Freeing the Soul

in fact, I was meditating on golden white light and using strong residual music, practicing martial arts a bit, in my meditation I saw clearly the intentions of some disgusting being that possesses her which guises itself as one of our demons, she listens to alot of music that only abuses our magick and makes Satan look like a red tailed monster which he isnt, this being has clouded her judgement, not sure why but I think it may be associated with the archangel gabriel as soon as I typed this? or michael, Im getting it could be more than one, one in the form of a little red imp, a grey, and a reptillian, if I continue to hone my skills astrally and physically I can completely crush this being, they are associated too with a skinhead record label who cursed me many moons ago whose members spat on my respect for Satan and denied the light I had in me... curses will be done on these pieces of shit.... but not my soulmate, thats what this being WANTS is for me to murder her so I suffer the pain, loss, guilt and loneliness, so instead of hurting her I imagined entering the brain, and her inner body, the core where her light and love for me resides thinking of how she still values me deep in all that damn darkness and while doing exercizes with my charged wizard staff I imagined slicing away at the hatred and evil spirits in her with charged waves of both light and dark, and fire, using what Ive learned in the foundation meditation in hells army Ive imbued my staff with many elements using my hand chakras..... I am winning this war, actually I sense it is already won. HAIL TO SATAN AND THE GODS!!!! SATAN IS GOD, CRUSH THOSE WHO BLASPHEME HIM

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:28 PM, "Marc Williamson killchaine@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Freeing the Soul

What? What i just read? You writhe worst than me english.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: "Marc Williamson killchaine@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date: 22/04/2016 08:53 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: somebody cursing me?

in fact, I was meditating on golden white light and using strong residual music, practicing martial arts a bit, in my meditation I saw clearly the intentions of some disgusting being that possesses her which guises itself as one of our demons, she listens to alot of music that only abuses our magick and makes Satan look like a red tailed monster which he isnt, this being has clouded her judgement, not sure why but I think it may be associated with the archangel gabriel as soon as I typed this? or michael, Im getting it could be more than one, one in the form of a little red imp, a grey, and a reptillian, if I continue to hone my skills astrally and physically I can completely crush this being, they are associated too with a skinhead record label who cursed me many moons ago whose members spat on my respect for Satan and denied the light I had in me... curses will be done on these pieces of shit.... but not my soulmate, thats what this being WANTS is for me to murder her so I suffer the pain, loss, guilt and loneliness, so instead of hurting her I imagined entering the brain, and her inner body, the core where her light and love for me resides thinking of how she still values me deep in all that damn darkness and while doing exercizes with my charged wizard staff I imagined slicing away at the hatred and evil spirits in her with charged waves of both light and dark, and fire, using what Ive learned in the foundation meditation in hells army Ive imbued my staff with many elements using my hand chakras..... I am winning this war, actually I sense it is already won. HAIL TO SATAN AND THE GODS!!!! SATAN IS GOD, CRUSH THOSE WHO BLASPHEME HIM

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:28 PM, "Marc Williamson killchaine@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Freeing the Soul

Eh.. First I would have said something different but yeah good that you found that out.

On another note. Don't make her your possession. You do not have the right to rule over anothers life. They have to live theirs and you have to live yours. Being possessive of people destroys THEM. And possibly part of you too.

Also it was mentioned that curses rebounce during mars retrograde.

Smoking marijuana rips holes in your aura, leaves you vulnerable to spiritual attacks, and substantially reduces your spiritual power. Smoking pot is strongly correlated with being a loser because marijuana damages the brain.

An energy connection allows her to sap your energy and use it for her purposes. That will weaken you and strengthen her. Breaking the connection will allow you to more easily exert your will on her. Also, if an enemy entity is manipulating her, an energy link will allow those negative energies to affect and harm you.

That's why I never smoke. It was only that one time I fucked up. I obviously should just keep cleansing my aura, detox, and keep eating healthy and exercise as I always do correct? Btw she smokes a bat ton or at least used to so I believe I still have an upper hand. I do feel that I caused some significant damage to the enemy being inside of her, as she is back on my side now. Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 4/24/16, johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: somebody cursing me?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 12:13 AM

Smoking marijuana rips
holes in your aura, leaves you vulnerable to spiritual
attacks, and substantially reduces your spiritual power.
Smoking pot is strongly correlated with being a loser
because marijuana damages the brain.

An energy connection allows her to sap your
energy and use it for her purposes. That will weaken you and
strengthen her. Breaking the connection will allow you to
more easily exert your will on her. Also, if an enemy entity
is manipulating her, an energy link will allow those
negative energies to affect and harm
you.

Satan do not do that. He do not have a  need to torch you or insert fear in you. That can do Demon Guardians to protect dedicated member from jews and deluded non jews but only if those who attack dedicated member are evil and dangerus. And Satan do not that kind of stuff.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: "David DLGZA born2inspect@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date: 26/04/2016 07:57 (GMT+01:00)
To: HellsArmy666 <[email protected]

On Mon, 4/25/16, David DLGZA born2inspect@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: "HellsArmy666" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, April 25, 2016, 10:57 PM

I once was spiritual I
would communicate with those in the purgatory not Satan and
one time I had a co-worker who hated me and he was satanic
he used witchcraft to destroy me he sure did I tried to
fight back with my ritual but I didn't stand a chance
against Satan he torchured me in a horrible way he put fear
in me and threatened me in many ways I almost became
mentally ill. But now that I've seen how powerfull Satan
is and how he 100% protects his followers I want the same I
want Satan's protection so I never loose a fight again I
want Satan to punish those who hurt me. What do I have to do
to gets Satan's protection and more someone please guide
me

Malicious entities will try to make you assume they are Satan. Satan is not some spook at the command of petty, immature people. He does not take orders from someone like your co-worker. Satan does hurt people who are dedicated to him.

Who are not dedicated* you forget NOT word.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: "johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date: 26/04/2016 23:49 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]

Malicious entities will try to make you assume they are Satan. Satan is not some spook at the command of petty, immature people. He does not take orders from someone like your co-worker. Satan does hurt people who are dedicated to him.

I think he means Satan doesn't hurt people who are dedicated to him
On Wed, 4/27/16, syer666 syer666@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: RE: [HellsArmy666] Re: somebody cursing me?
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 4:27 AM

Who are not dedicated*
you forget NOT word.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

[HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Date: 26/04/2016  23:49  (GMT+01:00)

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: somebody
cursing me?

Malicious
entities will try to make you assume they are Satan. Satan
is not some spook at the command of petty, immature people.
He does not take orders from someone like your co-worker.
Satan does hurt people who are dedicated to him.

That was a massive typo on my part. Satan does NOT harm people who are dedicated to him.

Someone betrayed me recently, it took me a while to figure out where my anxiety was coming from. Honestly you need to decide to forget her, because that's the first step to braking control. After that it's about how you want to deal with it, but after the deal is delt its done. No more thinking about it. You could do a working to remove them from your memory altogether, but that's your choice.
Tip: transfer your torment to them.
-Sa-Het.
On Apr 28, 2016 9:09 AM, "johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  That was a massive typo on my part. Satan does NOT harm people who are dedicated to him.

In time MEDITATEÈEEEEEEEEEE
On 27 Apr 2016 02:18, "Shubham Rane shubham_rane666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Read www.joyofsatan.com you are too retarded to ask

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Sent: Tue, Apr 26, 2016 9:49:30 PM

From: Shadow Hound joshbranch.498@... [HellsArmy666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Apr 27, 2016 1:45:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]shubha[/IMG] [email protected] wrote:
  Read www.joyofsatan.com you are too retarded to ask

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Fro[/IMG]johnson_ake[/IMG][email protected];
To: <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Apr 26, 2016 9:49:30 PM

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

You need to meditate and open your astral senses in order to communicate with Satan. Meditating on your 6th chakra, 3rd eye, clairaudience points, and clairaudience points will open your astral senses. The 40 Day Meditation Program in Satan's Library is a good place to start with meditation. The hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the 40 Day Meditation Program are in the "Files" section of this group.

40 Day Meditation Program
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Jo ... stries.pdf

Hatha and Kundalini Yoga Routines
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/HellsArmy666/files  

Hi my name is chandara I can help with .uncursing someone I have a online group if you wanna join it's on Kik app called folk art witches 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back