Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

some trouble with trance

Jessica1

okay so whenever i go to get in a trance i inhale 6 hold 6 and exhale 6 then when in relaxed i do the free falling effect and wehen i do that my stomach starts to hurt and sometime a try to ignore it but the more i do the free fall effect the more my stomach hurts could some one please give me advice as to why or something that could stop this

thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!
-Jessica

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica" <black_is_my_heart_2160@... wrote:
okay so whenever i go to get in a trance i inhale 6 hold 6 and exhale 6 then when in relaxed i do the free falling effect and wehen i do that my stomach starts to hurt and sometime a try to ignore it but the more i do the free fall effect the more my stomach hurts could some one please give me advice as to why or something that could stop this

thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!
-Jessica
Perhaps your accessing one of your chakra points, hmm... but it may help to know if its a sharp or dull type of pain.

Well I'm not an expert, but maybe if you are doing it laying down, or in an uncomfortable position, then that'll cause your discomfort. Whither or not you know it you could be blocking the energy passed through each of the chakras which could build up in your lower abdomen, I suggest you align your chakras then try it again. E-mail me to tell me whither or not this works.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica" <black_is_my_heart_2160@... wrote:

thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!
-Jessica

Well...I have a few ideas, but I dont know how accurate they may be. For one, perhaps its from the breathing exercises. Maybe your breathing out to much without noticing (as you are in a semi trance) and its hurting you. Perhaps hold back a little bit on the breathing exercises. Just keep them slow and maybe shorter. If it begins to hurt, slowly get out of what trance you are in and go about your usual life. But when falling into a trance, try and breath out less, even if you feel you are comforatable, you might be hurting yourself when you are not paying attention to the breathing, but rather the falling.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 28 November, 2009 10:23:08 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] some trouble with trance

thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!
-Jessica

Last chance to win a Sony entertainment pack thanks to Yahoo!7. Hurry, ends Nov 30. Enter now.

thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!
-Jessica
tyr doing fewer breaths you might be stressing your system or try another breathing technequie-look on the jos site.hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:
Well...I have a few ideas, but I dont know how accurate they may be.
For one, perhaps its from the breathing exercises. Maybe your breathing out to much without noticing (as you are in a semi trance) and its hurting you. Perhaps hold back a little bit on the breathing exercises. Just keep them slow and maybe shorter. If it begins to hurt, slowly get out of what trance you are in and go about your usual life. But when falling into a trance, try and breath out less, even if you feel you are comforatable, you might be hurting yourself when you are not paying attention to the breathing, but rather the falling.

Sent: Sat, 28 November, 2009 10:23:08 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] some trouble with trance

thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!
-Jessica

__________________________________________________________________________________
Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7.
Enter now: http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/
I agree you should pay more attention to the breathing. I'm a beginner here too, and I do that exact breathing exercise. sometimes some of my muscles around the chest area hurt, but now I've learnt how much to exale, my entire body's ok. so just practise it, and control your breathing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back