Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some random thoughts I had about being healthy...!

ihave.found_home

I'm very new to satanism, Just stumbled upon the JoyofSatan Website a few days ago, I have done a lot of reading and I felt at home instantly... Hope to do the Ritual asap and progress with the utmost haste... But more to the point, Upon feeling so happy and anxious to progress, I also had the sudden urge to stop smoking, and also stop smoking pot, I didn't find anywhere on the site or anything that says it's not a good idea to smoke pot and cigarettes, I know it says that orgasms and stuff are good and like how Christianity is trying to blind us from being spiritual... I had a thought that perhaps they and along with the government created pot and if not, certainly harder drugs for sure, and those of us not blindly following Christianity and worshiping false gods, that they hope to NUMB the rest who resist religion to even further inflict a low level of spirituality!!!??

I heard somewhere about magik mushrooms and having a spiritual experience... But that is false isn't it?, people are just tripping out am I right? (I've never done shrooms and probably won't, just some random thoughts I had that I couldn't find answers for)

anyway, this information just came over me for some reason so I thought I would post it and see if perhaps I am correct, I think I am anyway.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Either way, I'm going to quit smoking, after all, I need to be able to breathe to do certain meditations, and to be healthy. But I sure as hell ain't going Vegan mhuahauhau, Hmmm Bacon lol :)

Peace.

All drugs are bad for you; pot is no exception, as is cigarette family. They all cause bodily harm, and we don't need them. Yes orgasms are healthy.
Vegans, well I think that's personal choice. Honestly vegan and non-vegan can both get all the nutrients they need, but we are intended to eat meat, so why not =)
and magic shrooms? bad. we don't use those; they're hallucinogenic, not real.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ihave.found_home" <ihave.found_home@... wrote:

I'm very new to satanism, Just stumbled upon the JoyofSatan Website a few days ago, I have done a lot of reading and I felt at home instantly... Hope to do the Ritual asap and progress with the utmost haste... But more to the point, Upon feeling so happy and anxious to progress, I also had the sudden urge to stop smoking, and also stop smoking pot, I didn't find anywhere on the site or anything that says it's not a good idea to smoke pot and cigarettes, I know it says that orgasms and stuff are good and like how Christianity is trying to blind us from being spiritual... I had a thought that perhaps they and along with the government created pot and if not, certainly harder drugs for sure, and those of us not blindly following Christianity and worshiping false gods, that they hope to NUMB the rest who resist religion to even further inflict a low level of spirituality!!!??

I heard somewhere about magik mushrooms and having a spiritual experience... But that is false isn't it?, people are just tripping out am I right? (I've never done shrooms and probably won't, just some random thoughts I had that I couldn't find answers for)

anyway, this information just came over me for some reason so I thought I would post it and see if perhaps I am correct, I think I am anyway.

Either way, I'm going to quit smoking, after all, I need to be able to breathe to do certain meditations, and to be healthy. But I sure as hell ain't going Vegan mhuahauhau, Hmmm Bacon lol :)

Peace.

What they mean about magic mushrooms is real mushrooms that grow out of cow Shit. They make you see things. This is only with grain fed cows and also makes your brain bleed so don't do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

All drugs are bad for you; pot is no exception, as is cigarette family. They all cause bodily harm, and we don't need them. Yes orgasms are healthy.
Vegans, well I think that's personal choice. Honestly vegan and non-vegan can both get all the nutrients they need, but we are intended to eat meat, so why not =)
and magic shrooms? bad. we don't use those; they're hallucinogenic, not real.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ihave.found_home" <ihave.found_home@ wrote:

Peace.

Drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol cause your aura to be unhealthy, they can even make holes in your aura. We also value our physical bodies as well as our astral, as anything that harms our physical body harms our aura and vice versa.

And you're correct, stoners are easier to control/take advantage of than strong, empowered, mentally capable people!

Welcome, and good luck with the quitting!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ihave.found_home" <ihave.found_home@... wrote:

Peace.

Thanks for clearing that up. and also, after reading this I was concerned about my body, I was wondering, if I was going to be okay, or if there was anyway I could help myself. and I found on the site about breathing in energy to damaged organs and healing them... I cannot wait until I can help my lungs, I miss being able to go for long runs outside.

Thanks again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol cause your aura to be unhealthy, they can even make holes in your aura. We also value our physical bodies as well as our astral, as anything that harms our physical body harms our aura and vice versa.

And you're correct, stoners are easier to control/take advantage of than strong, empowered, mentally capable people!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ihave.found_home" <ihave.found_home@ wrote:

Peace.

You'll be fine in a short while. Just work on cleaning your aura and chakras morning and night, and protecting you aura at night (both meditations can be found in the meditation section on the JoS site) and your aura will begin heal on it's own. Once you're more experienced with meditating you can do the healing for your organs, but I know that once smokers quit smoking for good their lungs do begin to heal on their own.

Have you stumbled across the Spiritual Warfare Training Program? It's in the Hell's Army section. It's really great, a 6 month meditation program that really gets you started.

-Lydia

Hail Satan!

Thanks for clearing that up. and also, after reading this I was concerned about my body, I was wondering, if I was going to be okay, or if there was anyway I could help myself. and I found on the site about breathing in energy to damaged organs and healing them... I cannot wait until I can help my lungs, I miss being able to go for long runs outside.

Thanks again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Peace.

Naturally I assumed that Hell's army section would be for more advanced people so I hadn't even checked out that part of the site yet at all. So thank you for pointing me in that direction, now I know where to start!!

I started just now with the breathing part, I didn't get to the not feeling my body part, as I only did this for a few minutes, the t.v. was on and kinda distracting and I started thinking to myself that nothing is happening plus I can be lazy at times and it's also late at night and I'm tired, so I stopped... But then a few seconds after stopping I realized how different I felt, the back of my neck felt tight but also good, also when looking at the computer screen, it seemed brighter and more colorful, like I was seeing red for the first time... I felt tightness in my chest and lungs, I was also feeling my lungs, hard to explain feeling... After a few minutes I just felt overall, better then I felt before :)

Anyway I talk to much :p

Thanks for replying to my posts, you are turning out to be a big help for me Lydia.

Sincerely,
Dustin.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

You'll be fine in a short while. Just work on cleaning your aura and chakras morning and night, and protecting you aura at night (both meditations can be found in the meditation section on the JoS site) and your aura will begin heal on it's own. Once you're more experienced with meditating you can do the healing for your organs, but I know that once smokers quit smoking for good their lungs do begin to heal on their own.

Have you stumbled across the Spiritual Warfare Training Program? It's in the Hell's Army section. It's really great, a 6 month meditation program that really gets you started.

-Lydia

Hail Satan!

Thanks again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Peace.

basically I agree with the drugs causing holes part. but as we progress, Im sure that people will be able to use drugs occasionally and still maintain a healthy physical and spiritual state. it depends on how strong the person is. im sure there are people who can use drugs, then get rid of the negative energy and still be able to enjoy the high with no negative effects.  of course with harder drugs, it would require more work. any way, as for mushrooms, ive never done them , but I heard that it makes people see auras, and also connects them with the astral, and causes astral projection.  So maybe some drugs Can actually bring spiritual experiences.  Although I think that everyone should strive to reach these levels of being without using substances.  As for the government, I think I read somewhere that they actually play a large role in the importation of illegal drugs.  I may be wrong, but thats what the internet is for ;)  anyway keep researching and never stop learning.  HAIL SATAN!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, February 14, 2011 1:17:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Some random thoughts I had about being healthy...!

Hail Satan!

Peace.
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Certain meditations can give you a natural high. Yesterday I breathed sunlight into my 6th chakra through my 3rd eye (to help keep my 6th chakra open), I was in a state of energetic bliss for over an hour. It was right before my morning workout, so I was pumped all throughout it lol. It was incredible. Certain color meditations work too, depending on what colors are the most positive for you as an individual. Whenever I meditate on the color silver (I turn my whole aura silver) I feel so... hypnotic, like I've turned into liquid mercury, I feel so... connected to everything... I feel this beating, almost like drums far off... I can't quite describe it. It's ecstatic. I have never done any drugs, I rarely even drink, but I'm betting some of my meditations compare to what people I know have talked about drug induced highs. And there's no "crash" or "burnout" after :)

As for hallucinogens, what you see/experience is out of your control. With meditations, you are completely in control, and can direct things. (Going off what HP Maxine has said in the website.)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

basically I agree with the drugs causing holes part. but as we progress, Im sure
that people will be able to use drugs occasionally and still maintain a healthy
physical and spiritual state. it depends on how strong the person is. im sure
there are people who can use drugs, then get rid of the negative energy and
still be able to enjoy the high with no negative effects.  of course with harder
drugs, it would require more work. any way, as for mushrooms, ive never done
them , but I heard that it makes people see auras, and also connects them with
the astral, and causes astral projection.  So maybe some drugs Can actually
bring spiritual experiences.  Although I think that everyone should strive to
reach these levels of being without using substances.  As for the government, I
think I read somewhere that they actually play a large role in the importation
of illegal drugs.  I may be wrong, but thats what the internet is for ;)  anyway
keep researching and never stop learning.  HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back