Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some questions about other religions I would like to ask.

thegod2929

Firstly, I do not have the intention of bashing Satanism. Currently, I am a lightly religious intellectual who seeks nothing more than as much as I can learn and happiness in this short life. As far as we can prove, this is all there is, and we might as well make our mark on it.

Secondly, I really do not want anyone trying to advocate Satanism onto me. If I find it is what I'm looking for, I shall join it of my own accord. Please, for the sake of the questions and constructivity, don't give me vague answers claiming that Father will tell you. If you cannot tell me straightforward, just tell me. In most cases it will not damper my opinions. I just want to know.

Thirdly, for the love of whatever you believe has power over you, do not bash me! I want nothing more than to know!

I am currently a part of a semi-organized sect of paganism, Norse Paganism, Asatru to be exact. I have been a member (rather a self-confirmed member as I'm in a rather severe part of the Bible Belt here, we don't even have Temples or Mosques it's so Christian.) of Asatru and associated beliefs for what's coming onto a year now, and it has kept me content. I can't say that I have had any success with the rune magic, but I have created a set of divination runes (F-U-TH-A-R-K runes that you draw lots from.) and they seem to instill power in me. I feel as if as I ask for the respective rune's power, in certain cases I am given that power. I cannot say much of the same for the Gods, however I am not one to keep up with offerings to the Earth and planet, and to the Gods as a sort of equal exchange.

(An off-note: The creation of runes does entail blooding them to seal their power in it, but then again, dedicating one's soul to Satan requires a signature of blood, so don't try to say 'Asatru is bad blah blah it's destructive because you use blood blah blah, because I won't listen. Contradictions are what I look for in an idiot's argument.)

I have experienced a great deal more fortune than when I was a Roman Catholic. Now, I do not have any sympathies as I hate the Christian foundation, but as long as its members are non-fanatical, I allow them to live happily. I admire the people who can live in ignorance and bliss, who can live knowing that they will ascend to somewhere they can live. I commend the priests and Christian Clergy for doing such a thing that they grant billions of people solace in an otherwise turbulent world, with little-to-no hope of survival.

(Second off-note: Again, I do not sympathize, as if I did, I would still be a Christan, wouldn't I? I will not refer to them as Xtians, or anything of that like, for they have done good things. They do feed the poor, among other things. The list of good is far outweighed by their history of horrors and such, but that is only normal. I respect them as being able to grant so many people happiness that I seem unable to achieve. I fear that there is no consciousness after death, that it all ends. I often fear that there is no hope, no reason for existence, but then I try to rationalize the beginning of existence, and it gives me a glimmer of hope. If the Big Bang caused the creation of the universe and all that exists, where did the singularity that the universe come from originate? If the universe is all that exists, what existed around that singularity before its expansion? See what I mean? Something had to have been there in the very beginning to rationalize the feasibility of all of this.)

Now, the runes have given me some success, the Gods less so, probably because I don't offer them something in return often enough.

My first question is, what is the Satanist Community's views on other religions? Is Asatru also considered a destructive, blinding religion, as I have seen no evidence of self-deprivation or ignorance. Asatru regularly advocates feasting in the name of Gods to please them, and Odin has spent his existence travelling the world learning and teaching man everything that he knows, and by proxy, the Fountain of Knowledge knows, which seems hardly self-destructive to me. As I cannot say that I have ever experienced anything that has convinced me of supernatural existence, as I said, the runes have made certain things seem 'influenced' that would otherwise have been quite lucky, and I mean on the scale of extremely unlikely to impossible. As in allowing me to intimidate those who challenge me.

(Explanation: I am a 10th grader, and during the closing half of the 9th grade year, I fell victim to quite an embarassment. I slipped in the mud and fell, much to the amusement of virtually everyone who was boarding a bus. A quite rambunctious black guy took it in his mind to taunt me, by saying something along the lines of, "That man got pushed in the mud!" Which I promptly stood up and offered a fight with, "F**k you!". He stood there, with a large posse behind him, until he finally admitted defeat with, "Man!" And went onto his bus. I felt there was no real way that he could have not felt he could beat me, as I'm only 6'.5", 180lbs, and I'm not exactly buff, but I'm not fat. I'm quite strong, but I'm also accredited with being the nerd, which means most people would assume I can't fight. Lucky for him he left, because I'm a quite vicious person.)

I cannot say for sure whether or not it was self-confidence from adrenaline, instinct, or the fact that my powered runes that I did not have with me at the time manifested their power in me to project power into me.

Do Satanists view Asatru as a 'false religion', as it promotes knowledge and happiness as much as Satanism, with the only possible deprivation of taking holidays to give your respects to heroes and Gods. Several days are dedicated to remembering brave warriors who accomplished feats of strength or valor, which in honoring I do not see the self-destruction, so I see no reason for it being 'black listed'.

Can anyone provide PROOF that demons exist? I don't want a testimonial, as they can be fabricated. Is there documented proof, via measuring, or photography that they exist? On the site, it says that demons have a higher bioelectric level than humans. Has anyone measured the heightened levels of electricity in the air or that is present in the body?

Do the people of this community believe that my fortune with runes was provided by Satan as a sign to come to him, which is rather illogical considering that such a thing would only strengthen my belief in the Gods, or can they agree that Satan is not the only power, that other gods exist, or is this simply another cult that I can dismiss as being single-minded and xenophobic/xenogynistic?

Does Satan respect those who respect his existence as a/the God, but not as the singular God, because as of now, I believe that Odin himself does exist, for his power that he imposes on the runes at the request of a person who empowers his/her runes has proved itself to me?

That's all for now. Sorry if I've gotten a bit off track, but that's most of what I wanted to ask is if Satan is xenogynistic or if he is accepting of those who construct themselves and explore their minds and gain knowledge by other means?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thegod2929" <thegod2929@... wrote:
Firstly, I do not have the intention of bashing Satanism. Currently, I am a lightly religious intellectual who seeks nothing more than as much as I can learn and happiness in this short life. As far as we can prove, this is all there is, and we might as well make our mark on it.

Secondly, I really do not want anyone trying to advocate Satanism onto me. If I find it is what I'm looking for, I shall join it of my own accord. Please, for the sake of the questions and constructivity, don't give me vague answers claiming that Father will tell you. If you cannot tell me straightforward, just tell me. In most cases it will not damper my opinions. I just want to know.

Thirdly, for the love of whatever you believe has power over you, do not bash me! I want nothing more than to know!

I am currently a part of a semi-organized sect of paganism, Norse Paganism, Asatru to be exact. I have been a member (rather a self-confirmed member as I'm in a rather severe part of the Bible Belt here, we don't even have Temples or Mosques it's so Christian.) of Asatru and associated beliefs for what's coming onto a year now, and it has kept me content. I can't say that I have had any success with the rune magic, but I have created a set of divination runes (F-U-TH-A-R-K runes that you draw lots from.) and they seem to instill power in me. I feel as if as I ask for the respective rune's power, in certain cases I am given that power. I cannot say much of the same for the Gods, however I am not one to keep up with offerings to the Earth and planet, and to the Gods as a sort of equal exchange.

(An off-note: The creation of runes does entail blooding them to seal their power in it, but then again, dedicating one's soul to Satan requires a signature of blood, so don't try to say 'Asatru is bad blah blah it's destructive because you use blood blah blah, because I won't listen. Contradictions are what I look for in an idiot's argument.)

I have experienced a great deal more fortune than when I was a Roman Catholic. Now, I do not have any sympathies as I hate the Christian foundation, but as long as its members are non-fanatical, I allow them to live happily. I admire the people who can live in ignorance and bliss, who can live knowing that they will ascend to somewhere they can live. I commend the priests and Christian Clergy for doing such a thing that they grant billions of people solace in an otherwise turbulent world, with little-to-no hope of survival.

(Second off-note: Again, I do not sympathize, as if I did, I would still be a Christan, wouldn't I? I will not refer to them as Xtians, or anything of that like, for they have done good things. They do feed the poor, among other things. The list of good is far outweighed by their history of horrors and such, but that is only normal. I respect them as being able to grant so many people happiness that I seem unable to achieve. I fear that there is no consciousness after death, that it all ends. I often fear that there is no hope, no reason for existence, but then I try to rationalize the beginning of existence, and it gives me a glimmer of hope. If the Big Bang caused the creation of the universe and all that exists, where did the singularity that the universe come from originate? If the universe is all that exists, what existed around that singularity before its expansion? See what I mean? Something had to have been there in the very beginning to rationalize the feasibility of all of this.)

Now, the runes have given me some success, the Gods less so, probably because I don't offer them something in return often enough.

My first question is, what is the Satanist Community's views on other religions? Is Asatru also considered a destructive, blinding religion, as I have seen no evidence of self-deprivation or ignorance. Asatru regularly advocates feasting in the name of Gods to please them, and Odin has spent his existence travelling the world learning and teaching man everything that he knows, and by proxy, the Fountain of Knowledge knows, which seems hardly self-destructive to me. As I cannot say that I have ever experienced anything that has convinced me of supernatural existence, as I said, the runes have made certain things seem 'influenced' that would otherwise have been quite lucky, and I mean on the scale of extremely unlikely to impossible. As in allowing me to intimidate those who challenge me.

(Explanation: I am a 10th grader, and during the closing half of the 9th grade year, I fell victim to quite an embarassment. I slipped in the mud and fell, much to the amusement of virtually everyone who was boarding a bus. A quite rambunctious black guy took it in his mind to taunt me, by saying something along the lines of, "That man got pushed in the mud!" Which I promptly stood up and offered a fight with, "F**k you!". He stood there, with a large posse behind him, until he finally admitted defeat with, "Man!" And went onto his bus. I felt there was no real way that he could have not felt he could beat me, as I'm only 6'.5", 180lbs, and I'm not exactly buff, but I'm not fat. I'm quite strong, but I'm also accredited with being the nerd, which means most people would assume I can't fight. Lucky for him he left, because I'm a quite vicious person.)

I cannot say for sure whether or not it was self-confidence from adrenaline, instinct, or the fact that my powered runes that I did not have with me at the time manifested their power in me to project power into me.

Do Satanists view Asatru as a 'false religion', as it promotes knowledge and happiness as much as Satanism, with the only possible deprivation of taking holidays to give your respects to heroes and Gods. Several days are dedicated to remembering brave warriors who accomplished feats of strength or valor, which in honoring I do not see the self-destruction, so I see no reason for it being 'black listed'.

Can anyone provide PROOF that demons exist? I don't want a testimonial, as they can be fabricated. Is there documented proof, via measuring, or photography that they exist? On the site, it says that demons have a higher bioelectric level than humans. Has anyone measured the heightened levels of electricity in the air or that is present in the body?

Do the people of this community believe that my fortune with runes was provided by Satan as a sign to come to him, which is rather illogical considering that such a thing would only strengthen my belief in the Gods, or can they agree that Satan is not the only power, that other gods exist, or is this simply another cult that I can dismiss as being single-minded and xenophobic/xenogynistic?

Does Satan respect those who respect his existence as a/the God, but not as the singular God, because as of now, I believe that Odin himself does exist, for his power that he imposes on the runes at the request of a person who empowers his/her runes has proved itself to me?

That's all for now. Sorry if I've gotten a bit off track, but that's most of what I wanted to ask is if Satan is xenogynistic or if he is accepting of those who construct themselves and explore their minds and gain knowledge by other means?
Ummm...

Do not expect thebest answers from me, as I'm new, and a bit young. (Hence Teens for Satan.)

I wish you had not hidden them in the blocks of text, I'm very tired and it's hard to discern them from the rest of the text, however well written. (As you can see from looking around, Grammar and Punctuation don't exactly flow willingly in these minds...)

I'll try to answer them as well as I can, but I would suggest emailing the JoyofSatan.com clergy for more clear answers.

I'll only answer the ones I can quickly, I have to leave soon...
(As a side note of my own, I appreciate you explaining Norse Paganism, I'm pretty ignorant to anything besides satanism, islam, jew, and christian.)
---

Everyone has their own opinion on religions.

I just say 'live and let live.'

Plus my ignorance of relgion adds to that.

--

To us, Satan is the true god, the only god, along with all the people who have achieved godhead. (And his demons, the millenia old beings. :) )

I do not 'black list' any one religion. I have christian friends, jewish friends, islamic. Etc.

I do not judge a person by his/her religion.

But I do judge them on how they act.

In my mind there is no greater annoyance than someone trying to convert you or trying 'to save your afterlife'.

Ugh.

--

Asking us to provide proof of demonic existence is the same as one of us asking for proof of odin. For proo that all your gods exist, so do not ask it.

--

The rest you can check the JoS site or email me later on....

Firstly I apologise in advance as I can answer none of your questions out of my own experience. However if Satanism is about aquiring knowledge then I can see no reason why Satan or the more moderate satanists would have any problem with you as you are working towards the same goals. Also, I am glad that there is someoneelse that has the same views as myself with regards to evidence of demons and Christians.

Phew, you've got a mouthful there. I cant speak for the entire group, but personally I do accept other religions, and somewhat respect Christianity as long as they stay out of my way and don't bash gays or other religions. So if they keep to their own affairs I'm fine. And it is true that they've done many great things, but I'm not sure if they outweigh their more malevolent acts, such as the Inquisition. Theres also the fact that in medieval times, when settlers would discover new areas(North America especially) they would try to force the religion on the local peoples. But in general, yes, they've come a far way since then.

As for proof that Demons and other supernatural entities exist? Thats a tricky one. I myself have experienced quite a few other entities, although I would not have picked up on them if it wasn't for aura workings, and extensive practices of it at that. Even aura workings, or magick, isn't entirely valid all the time. The fact that you're experiencing an entirely new sensory function, and even worse, that it's filtered through your subconscious, makes it difficult to separate reality from imagination. However, I was lucky enough to have built up the courage to tell my friends about aura workings, or atleast asked them if they've heard about it, and it turns out one of them had been doing it for a few years already. So, my entire group of friends started practicing it, and now the four of us are all fairly adept, and this also solved the confusion of whether it's real or not: If one of us does something to another in the group, they know exactly what you're doing and who's doing it. It can be difficult at times, but we've figured it out too many times and too accurately for it to be coincidental.

As for Satan himself, I cant tell you what his opinion is since I'm not powerful enough to maintain a proper connection with him, or any of the Demons. I recommend you try some of the aura workings on your own to find out for yourself whether they exist or not: You definately do not need to be a member of Satanism, or any religion for that matter, to use aura workings. Hope I helped.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thegod2929" <thegod2929@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:
Phew, you've got a mouthful there. I cant speak for the entire group, but personally I do accept other religions, and somewhat respect Christianity as long as they stay out of my way and don't bash gays or other religions. So if they keep to their own affairs I'm fine. And it is true that they've done many great things, but I'm not sure if they outweigh their more malevolent acts, such as the Inquisition. Theres also the fact that in medieval times, when settlers would discover new areas(North America especially) they would try to force the religion on the local peoples. But in general, yes, they've come a far way since then.

As for proof that Demons and other supernatural entities exist? Thats a tricky one. I myself have experienced quite a few other entities, although I would not have picked up on them if it wasn't for aura workings, and extensive practices of it at that. Even aura workings, or magick, isn't entirely valid all the time. The fact that you're experiencing an entirely new sensory function, and even worse, that it's filtered through your subconscious, makes it difficult to separate reality from imagination. However, I was lucky enough to have built up the courage to tell my friends about aura workings, or atleast asked them if they've heard about it, and it turns out one of them had been doing it for a few years already. So, my entire group of friends started practicing it, and now the four of us are all fairly adept, and this also solved the confusion of whether it's real or not: If one of us does something to another in the group, they know exactly what you're doing and who's doing it. It can be difficult at times, but we've figured it out too many times and too accurately for it to be coincidental.

As for Satan himself, I cant tell you what his opinion is since I'm not powerful enough to maintain a proper connection with him, or any of the Demons. I recommend you try some of the aura workings on your own to find out for yourself whether they exist or not: You definately do not need to be a member of Satanism, or any religion for that matter, to use aura workings. Hope I helped.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thegod2929" <thegod2929@ wrote:

First off that is alot for one post. Next I'll say this for your "Proof" have you thought about the tech that ghost hunters use? That stuff can be used to do the same thing as far as i know. Now Father Satan is the giver of knowledge similar if not the same as Odin so of couse he accepts those who want knowledge. As far as worship goes the best rule of thumb is to respect the gods and "worship" Father its one of his rules. For the christains he (father satan) doesn't like them period and he doesn't like muslums or jews because the religion itself not the people wish to enslave all of us to become slaves instead of self made gods. For more info go to joyofsatan.org. One word of warning becareful what you type least others use it to tear you apart.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:

(I've omitted my own post as it is of little use to this one.)

Well the reason I'm always so skeptical about supernatural beings and such is because of things with effects like mass hysteria. For any of you who are House fans, you will recognize this:
If you're on a plane, and someone passes out from an illness, and there happens to be a doctor on the plane, who does a series of tests for symptoms and determines that it's an extremely contaigous disease, something airborne, for example, and it's likely that other people on the plane have caught it, if he releases the disease's name and symptoms, people will almost spontaneously develop said symptoms. People will start coughing, their chests will tighten, 'fevers' will develop, the whole thing. All the doctor has to do to dispell this hysteria is tell everyone that it's not contaigous, and people's "symptoms" will disappear immediately.

That's what I'm concerned with. Because they say that the summonings take time and practice, I'm suspicious that only the 'believers' can summon them because they believe Satan is there and an entity, so when they do the ritual of summoning, their combined belief and the immersion of the ritual can cause a sort of hallucination. I personally have never experienced such things when doing Asatru rituals, as my stone mind prevents such silly hysterias.

I'm asking if anyone can prove that such happenings are not hallucinations of the mind or such? I personally do not believe that there is an additional sense, as most of the senses have a portion of the brain that works mostly on them, and we haven't found any 'inactive' portions of the brain. Unless the human's aura sense works across the entire brain, there is little hard evidence that such things can happen.

Concerning the ghost-hunters tech post:
I cannot watch those shows, as everyone on them is an actor. I'm not fluent in microexpressions or body language, but I know enough to detect falsified emotion in a voice, and the people on these ghost hunter shows are full of it. Perhaps only the 'professionals' like the mediums believe the silliness they're convincing the guest actor of, but that's the extent. There's no proof that they don't rig the houses with magnets or EMP-emitters to play with their equipment. I mean they even shoot almost exclusively at night, they could be hiding the equipment in plain sight!

I will look into that link though, thanks for that.
Also, to whoever said I should email the Clergy, that's how I got here. I looked for a link that said contact or email, and couldn't find one, and the link that supposedly had one said that I should ask it at a group. At first I tried to go to the Joy of Satan main group, but seeing as I'm not 18, wouldn't let me in.

I'll be pushing a reply to the front page now. I wonder what kind of feedback I'll get...

(I've omitted my own post as it is of little use to this one.)

Well the reason I'm always so skeptical about supernatural beings and such is because of things with effects like mass hysteria. For any of you who are House fans, you will recognize this:
If you're on a plane, and someone passes out from an illness, and there happens to be a doctor on the plane, who does a series of tests for symptoms and determines that it's an extremely contaigous disease, something airborne, for example, and it's likely that other people on the plane have caught it, if he releases the disease's name and symptoms, people will almost spontaneously develop said symptoms. People will start coughing, their chests will tighten, 'fevers' will develop, the whole thing. All the doctor has to do to dispell this hysteria is tell everyone that it's not contaigous, and people's "symptoms" will disappear immediately.

That's what I'm concerned with. Because they say that the summonings take time and practice, I'm suspicious that only the 'believers' can summon them because they believe Satan is there and an entity, so when they do the ritual of summoning, their combined belief and the immersion of the ritual can cause a sort of hallucination. I personally have never experienced such things when doing Asatru rituals, as my stone mind prevents such silly hysterias.

I'm asking if anyone can prove that such happenings are not hallucinations of the mind or such? I personally do not believe that there is an additional sense, as most of the senses have a portion of the brain that works mostly on them, and we haven't found any 'inactive' portions of the brain. Unless the human's aura sense works across the entire brain, there is little hard evidence that such things can happen.

Concerning the ghost-hunters tech post:
I cannot watch those shows, as everyone on them is an actor. I'm not fluent in microexpressions or body language, but I know enough to detect falsified emotion in a voice, and the people on these ghost hunter shows are full of it. Perhaps only the 'professionals' like the mediums believe the silliness they're convincing the guest actor of, but that's the extent. There's no proof that they don't rig the houses with magnets or EMP-emitters to play with their equipment. I mean they even shoot almost exclusively at night, they could be hiding the equipment in plain sight!

I will look into that link though, thanks for that.
Also, to whoever said I should email the Clergy, that's how I got here. I looked for a link that said contact or email, and couldn't find one, and the link that supposedly had one said that I should ask it at a group. At first I tried to go to the Joy of Satan main group, but seeing as I'm not 18, wouldn't let me in.
And that's the problem I was referring to with distinguishing reality from imagination: Aura workings are probably the prime example of self-trickery in existence if someone doesn't know what they're doing. However, as I said before, when working with a group it becomes fairly easy to determine all of this with practice. My friends and I can get quite specific when describing what one of us is doing to him. Be it the type of energies we use, the form they take, the direction they approach, what part of the body they come in contact with, everything down to the last detail. We're right about every detail about 90% of the time and are able to pick up on the action, with no indication, within a few seconds.

Now, this time, dont argue or try to completely divide it into logic: The only way to know is to try it yourself. Also, out of many, many hours of thought Ive come up with THE universal philosophy that applies to everything, even existence itself.

Just because.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back