Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

some one is disturbing me where am workig please hel me

ememntukekpo

dear brothers and sister's, pls i have issue which am inviting you.please am a newbie in ss i have problem with my boss were am working now he is trying to sack me i dont know on what to do pls i need some advice or help pls i try using my power but am not pover a nough so need a link that carries meditation that can buzz my power in other fight him back he is jealous of me please help me.

dear brothers and sister's, pls i have issue which am inviting you.please am a newbie in ss i have problem with my boss were am working now he is trying to sack me i dont know on what to do pls i need some advice or help pls i try using my power but am not powerful a nough so i need a link that carries meditation that can buzz my power in other to fight him back he is jealous of me please help me.

The link below should be of help
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urces.html
Know your rights.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ememntukekpo" <ememntukekpo@... wrote:

dear brothers and sister's, pls i have issue which am inviting you.please am a newbie in ss i have problem with my boss were am working now he is trying to sack me i dont know on what to do pls i need some advice or help pls i try using my power but am not pover a nough so need a link that carries meditation that can buzz my power in other fight him back he is jealous of me please help me.

Try to stay away from him as much as possible also file an harassment complaint with hr so they are aware their is a problem above all do not get into any disagreement with him 
Hail satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 3, 2013, at 12:44 PM, "Waric" <waric_lyco@... wrote:
  The link below should be of help
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urces.html
Know your rights.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ememntukekpo" <ememntukekpo@... wrote:

Go on the satanic witchcraft section on the JoS. Find the link that says "FIGHTING BACK" That should do enough to hurt and render the asshole.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back