Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

some one help!

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 06:34 PDT Tyler Harmon wrote:my christan grand parents found out i am satanist and are going to drag me to a church what do i do! HAIL FATHER SATAN! Catlover:just pretend u returned to the pedophile jewsus cult,cry crocodile tears,ok.-neko kun

Well, what you can do depends on how much you're willing to risk. The first thing that comes to my mind is to lock yourself in your room or bathroom and obstinately refuse to go while reminding them about the first Ammendment. And if you have any audio recording device you should take that with you in case they start throwing insults at you or try to break down the door. Because if they do go insane and literally drag you to church and you have that evidence then you could probably win a court case.

If you don't feel like going all-out like that, you always have the option of imagining those lower order demons wreaking havoc while you're in there. There's and article somewhere on JoS about that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tyler Harmon <tyman0590@... wrote:

my christan grand parents found out i am satanist and are going to drag me to a church what do i do! HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Well, I'm assuming you are still a minor...e.g., you're still below
the age of 18 and so subject to your parents'/grandparents' whims? So,
you kind of have to go, I guess if they make you. But don't worry
about it too much. High Priestess Maxine did an audio sermon on just
this particular topic. Basically, what she said in a nutshell was: if
you are forced to go to church by your parents, or whomever your legal
guardians happen to be, just use that time to concentrate on and talk
to Father Satan. You've got a strong mind. Use it! Tune the stupid
dude out and proclaim forcefully in your mind: "Father Satan, I am in
your service and am dedicated to you!" The xian idiots can't hurt you
unless you let them. Make sure to shield your aura before you go,
though, so you get as little negative energy attached to you as
possible. So, take heart, stand tall, and go forth as a proud child of
Satan! Hail Father Satan always!

On 10/20/11, Tyler Harmon <tyman0590@... wrote:
my christan grand parents found out i am satanist and are going to drag me
to a church what do i do! HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back