Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some inspiration...

maukalitheraven

I feel like inspiring people. So i'm going to do just that today. 
Just recently I felt really low, but that's probably just the enemy ganging up on me both in the physical and spiritual planes. There are many people suffering from these attacks, unfortunately, but if you're one of those people, that seek no other ways out other than succumbing, or suicide, or anything else that would be to the enemy's benefit, I suggest you don't do it. You know why? Satan would never put you through something that you as a person, soon to be a God alongside him, could not handle. You can handle these attacks, you just have to learn how. In fact, here's a good method:
Just visualize blue fire around yourself. Trust me, the enemies of Satan are scared of this. It's like, once they touch you they'll BURN. They'll burn like the fuckers they are.
Summary on that topic (I'm writing several topics into one message): Satan would never put you through anything you couldn't handle. You just have to learn to fend for yourself in terms of self-defense.
Next topic: Don't think that Satan has forgotten about you, just because you haven't experienced anything in a while. I didn't. Yet I still have faith in him. You don't have to have crazy shit happen to you for you to realize that this is a sign from Father Satan. It could be small, subtle things. For example, I got a job on my very first try. I could take that as a blessing because otherwise I wouldn't have a chance.
There are tons of ways that Father may bless us. As Maxine said, Miracles come from us. The Gods are way above miracles. I don't even know what to call that, but regardless, whatever they do is above that.
I may be just rambling on but here's what I'm trying to sum up:
Close your eyes for me. Meditate on our beautiful Father. Give thanks every once in a while for all the blessings, large or small, that you've received. Honestly if I could (and someway, somehow I can) I would do the same thing.
Hail Satan! Hail Beleth!
-Maukali

Thank you so much for this. So much had kind of been in frenzy for me. Possible attacks I think, sudden questioning of faith or moments where I feel put down. I unfortunately have been around some xian believers as well and have felt oppressed. I put up my  aura of protections and clean my chakaras. So,  I do pick myself back up and remind myself what I am, and that I protect my self. I have even caught myself reffering to god in the xian way, quickly correcting my affirmation of the true gods and meditate the next chance I get. So thank you <3 I was actually shown the word inspire the other day, so my eyes caught this right away! ^_^ This was really needed.  Just the support and helpful reminders. I really just need to relax and not be so anxious about everything and father lucifer. I've been wondering, if I were to light a red candle.. and just speak to him would it maybe help? Incense too perhaps?
On Nov 16, 2014 7:35 PM, "maukalitheraven@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Just recently I felt really low, but that's probably just the enemy ganging up on me both in the physical and spiritual planes. There are many people suffering from these attacks, unfortunately, but if you're one of those people, that seek no other ways out other than succumbing, or suicide, or anything else that would be to the enemy's benefit, I suggest you don't do it. You know why? Satan would never put you through something that you as a person, soon to be a God alongside him, could not handle. You can handle these attacks, you just have to learn how. In fact, here's a good method:
Just visualize blue fire around yourself. Trust me, the enemies of Satan are scared of this. It's like, once they touch you they'll BURN. They'll burn like the fuckers they are.
Summary on that topic (I'm writing several topics into one message): Satan would never put you through anything you couldn't handle. You just have to learn to fend for yourself in terms of self-defense.
Next topic: Don't think that Satan has forgotten about you, just because you haven't experienced anything in a while. I didn't. Yet I still have faith in him. You don't have to have crazy shit happen to you for you to realize that this is a sign from Father Satan. It could be small, subtle things. For example, I got a job on my very first try. I could take that as a blessing because otherwise I wouldn't have a chance.
There are tons of ways that Father may bless us. As Maxine said, Miracles come from us. The Gods are way above miracles. I don't even know what to call that, but regardless, whatever they do is above that.
Close your eyes for me. Meditate on our beautiful Father. Give thanks every once in a while for all the blessings, large or small, that you've received. Honestly if I could (and someway, somehow I can) I would do the same thing.
Hail Satan! Hail Beleth!
-Maukali

Candles and incense are lovely to have; they are relaxing. If you want to do it, go ahead. :)However, just talking to Lord Satan in your mind or out loud, without those things, are also good.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:55 PM, "Bunneh Fufu xsuitsu.no.usagix@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you so much for this. So much had kind of been in frenzy for me. Possible attacks I think, sudden questioning of faith or moments where I feel put down. I unfortunately have been around some xian believers as well and have felt oppressed. I put up my  aura of protections and clean my chakaras. So,  I do pick myself back up and remind myself what I am, and that I protect my self. I have even caught myself reffering to god in the xian way, quickly correcting my affirmation of the true gods and meditate the next chance I get. So thank you <3 I was actually shown the word inspire the other day, so my eyes caught this right away! ^_^ This was really needed.  Just the support and helpful reminders. I really just need to relax and not be so anxious about everything and father lucifer. I've been wondering, if I were to light a red candle.. and just speak to him would it maybe help? Incense too perhaps?
On Nov 16, 2014 7:35 PM, "maukalitheraven@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hail Satan! Hail Beleth!
-Maukali

There's also a few articles under Satanic Witchcraft on JoS site if you wanted to take a peek, about candles, using colour and incense for ritual. :)
Hail Satan!

On Monday, November 17, 2014 11:58 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Candles and incense are lovely to have; they are relaxing. If you want to do it, go ahead. :)However, just talking to Lord Satan in your mind or out loud, without those things, are also good.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:55 PM, "Bunneh Fufu xsuitsu.no.usagix@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan! Hail Beleth!
-Maukali

Thank you :) I really hope attack like these are less frequent.. well they are but I feel the more aware I am, the more intense the attack. Is this just the way it is once you open your mind?

Imma share this one with you. A long time before coming to Father Satan, and becoming a full on spiritual satanist, I learned about the enemies brain fucks. It's quite likely possible that those 'thoughts' about the kike god, aren't really your own. Although, sometimes when you're around people spouting it out like it's nobody's business it kinda sticks in your mind. Either way, I'm kinda tryin' to say it's possibly not your fault at all.

Remember, jewhova( or the kike tetragrammaton, or also in reality, the kikes themselves) have been murderers, and liars from the beginning.

If there's any person(other than very advanced people here) that knows about enemy mind fucks, it'd be me.

I got a nice and extremely heavy dose of ten years of it.

Good stuff.  When I see a demon, I see intense blue.  I really enjoyed the "burn like the fuckers they are" part.  That shits going to happen.  Its payback time.  Spiritually you can leave your body without dying.  A lot of people like going out the bottom i.e. dying in order to experience it because they don't realize that you can just go out the top i.e. as you grow, you become yourself, you become spirit and your physical world body animation is more and more of a cartoon show.  There are those that like to dramatize the cartoon show, but there morons.  The only thing that depresses me is that hardly anybody understands that.  

Thank you for this. Sometimes I'm not sure, so lately I have focused on trying to learn about my self so I can tell my thoughts from another. However I have been in a funk lately. A lazy one. I have been eating poorly, stopped working out. But I
still try to meditate and I make sure to clean my chakaras and do an aura of protection. I am usually a very active person. Any tips in how to get rid of a heavy funk?
On Nov 21, 2014 1:04 AM, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Imma share this one with you. A long time before coming to Father Satan, and becoming a full on spiritual satanist, I learned about the enemies brain fucks. It's quite likely possible that those 'thoughts' about the kike god, aren't really your own. Although, sometimes when you're around people spouting it out like it's nobody's business it kinda sticks in your mind. Either way, I'm kinda tryin' to say it's possibly not your fault at all.

Remember, jewhova( or the kike tetragrammaton, or also in reality, the kikes themselves) have been murderers, and liars from the beginning.

If there's any person(other than very advanced people here) that knows about enemy mind fucks, it'd be me.

@Bunneh (nice username xD) I suggest you to start working out again...I've noticed that when I start working out (and always of course, everyday meditating) I am in an almost perfect balance. When I meditate things go more slow, quiet and relax but when I work out it all feels tense and energized and dynamic! So, if I only meditate everyday and do nothing else, then I feel "off" so to speak... I feel bored out of my mind and don't want to do anything at all.Start working out again! :)

Στις 5:32 π.μ. Κυριακή, 23 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Bunneh Fufu xsuitsu.no.usagix@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Thank you for this. Sometimes I'm not sure, so lately I have focused on trying to learn about my self so I can tell my thoughts from another. However I have been in a funk lately. A lazy one. I have been eating poorly, stopped working out. But I
still try to meditate and I make sure to clean my chakaras and do an aura of protection. I am usually a very active person. Any tips in how to get rid of a heavy funk?
On Nov 21, 2014 1:04 AM, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Their attacks can eventually be abolished. So, don't fret man. Once you realize how they function, and what they do about it, then they've got nothing left but an 'ahh shit', and then they're left dead on their asses with nothing left to shoot at you.

That in my personal opinion is step one to combating them. but, whenever you recognize an attack, just TOTALLY ignore it, they're only trying to brain fuck you further by goading you. It's as our beloved High Priest Hooded Cobra said "Don't dwell on some fucked up psychotic alien bastards with no conscience, instead tune in more to Father Satan".

Step two, and possibly the final(i'm guessing on this one) is to build a defense against any, and all psychic attacks, on that one, I would ask Father Satan(if the problem is outta your hands completely) or your guardian daemon/daemoness if you have one.

Know this in absolution. A day will dawn in your life, and mine when enemy attacks are useless, and basically just something to laugh at, and brush off with a swagger type shoulder brush off.

No worries man. It ain't nothin' to sweat at all.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back