Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some funny shit

rclark9559

This doesn't realy have to do with satanism just me fucking with the church

I bought some red contacts online and vampire teeth and wore them to church they offered me that blood of Christ shit so I drank it and spat the shit on the floor should have seen there face

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rclark9559" <rclark9559@... wrote:

I bought some red contacts online and vampire teeth and wore them to church they offered me that blood of Christ shit so I drank it and spat the shit on the floor should have seen there face

HAIL SATAN
lmao! That's freakin' hilarious! It's fun to mess with xians, very fun! Some christian girl told my friend that she was gonna pray for him and he told her 'that's funny, we were planning a sacrifice for you!' XD He's not a Satanist, but it was still funny.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rclark9559" <rclark9559@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

lmao! That's freakin' hilarious! It's fun to mess with xians, very fun! Some christian girl told my friend that she was gonna pray for him and he told her 'that's funny, we were planning a sacrifice for you!' XD He's not a Satanist, but it was still funny.
Thats hilarious!!!!! wish i was there. xians can be a real pain its fun to get back at them.

Haha, not bad! I've actually got a story about my grandfather, a retired doctor, and Jehovas Witnesses who came to his door. In their belief, blood transfusions are unacceptable for some reason, often resulting in death if there's an accident. So, they hand him a brochure for the religion. He says hold on a second and dips into the house. He comes out with his own brochure on blood transfusions, and says: "I'll take one of yours if you take one of mine." They never bothered him again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rclark9559" <rclark9559@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Thats hilarious!!!!! wish i was there. xians can be a real pain its fun to get back at them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:
Haha, not bad! I've actually got a story about my grandfather, a retired doctor, and Jehovas Witnesses who came to his door. In their belief, blood transfusions are unacceptable for some reason, often resulting in death if there's an accident. So, they hand him a brochure for the religion. He says hold on a second and dips into the house. He comes out with his own brochure on blood transfusions, and says: "I'll take one of yours if you take one of mine." They never bothered him again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Lol I had an experience with jehova Witnesses.

They came to my door my parents told me not to answer but I did anyways cause I wanted to mess with them.

They said, "Did you hear the good word of Christ?"
I said, "Did you hear the good word of Satan?"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rimpytipy2" <rimpytipy2@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Lol I had an experience with jehova Witnesses.

They came to my door my parents told me not to answer but I did anyways cause I wanted to mess with them.

They said, "Did you hear the good word of Christ?"
I said, "Did you hear the good word of Satan?"

Me? I just eat their fliers. If I know they're coming however, I'll dress up as best I can in their sterio type of a cult member and answer the door holding my cat and a knife covered in leftover "blood" from haloween. "Make it fast. I've got a ritual to finish."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back