Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some encouragement

hoodedcobra666

Well recently I had e-mail the HP's about some personal issues and have sended some posts on the groups and for one reason or another these were not posted. All in all, I was seeking counceling from people and in my situation this couldn't continue as these problems couldn't get solved by anyone else other than me and the Gods of Hell. I seeked the help of Father Satan and My Guardians , Amon Ra and Maat, everything I had faced and everything is now under control, now I feel calm and contained.

Internally, due to bad planets and internal cleansings, I had hit rock bottom. It felt like there was no escape for me and that nothing would work, I was battered in the corner. Everything seemed lost and I was feeling completely out of direction. It was not the enemy, but more a thing of my own self, my own programmings and hangups that I had to face, my own mistakes. It almost got me,all these thoughts and feelings. Seriously, I was about to take my life. The Serpent of Satan helped me greatly in finding my self and knowing who I truly am, even if this sometimes was a rude aweakening for me.

All in all I want to thank the clergy and the Powers of Hell in a post so that people will see that: Helping ourselves and being assisted by the Powers of Hell is the best solution to our problems. Know that the powers of Hell never abaddon us alone, even when all hope may virtually seem 'lost'. Satan is the True Savior, because He saves Us through our own effort. Whenever something like that happens, I keep in mind "To Whom much is given, Much is tested."

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AMON RA!!!!
HAIL MAAT!!!!!!

So true, couldn't have said it better. I keep forgetting that we are all involved in our own personal battles, our victories make us stronger, better, prepared to face the war. Where there is power, there's also responsibility. Heck I needed a bit of encouragement as well.  Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Some encouragement

Well recently I had e-mail the HP's about some personal issues and have sended some posts on the groups and for one reason or another these were not posted. All in all, I was seeking counceling from people and in my situation this couldn't continue as these problems couldn't get solved by anyone else other than me and the Gods of Hell. I seeked the help of Father Satan and My Guardians , Amon Ra and Maat, everything I had faced and everything is now under control, now I feel calm and contained.

Internally, due to bad planets and internal cleansings, I had hit rock bottom. It felt like there was no escape for me and that nothing would work, I was battered in the corner. Everything seemed lost and I was feeling completely out of direction. It was not the enemy, but more a thing of my own self, my own programmings and hangups that I had to face, my own mistakes. It almost got me,all these thoughts and feelings. Seriously, I was about to take my life. The Serpent of Satan helped me greatly in finding my self and knowing who I truly am, even if this sometimes was a rude aweakening for me.

All in all I want to thank the clergy and the Powers of Hell in a post so that people will see that: Helping ourselves and being assisted by the Powers of Hell is the best solution to our problems. Know that the powers of Hell never abaddon us alone, even when all hope may virtually seem 'lost'. Satan is the True Savior, because He saves Us through our own effort. Whenever something like that happens, I keep in mind "To Whom much is given, Much is tested."

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AMON RA!!!!
HAIL MAAT!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing you experiences brother.  Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Some encouragement

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AMON RA!!!!
HAIL MAAT!!!!!!

..Hail Satan!!! WoW! this hits close to home. I recently went through some shit like this and can so relate to what you say.
But, not to the point i want to end my life. That would be too easy for the enemy.
Just want to say--we are NEVER alone in the fight,- Satan, our GD's and the Gods do not just abandon us. I never feel alone/lonely as i know where i can turn in a tough situation. I also wish to thank this wonderful JoS, the HP's {who i don't know how they put up with us sometimes-lol} for all my advancement in Satan and all my achievements in helping to fight the enemy kike.
Glad everything is better with you, and Satan Bless You!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AMON RA!!!!
HAIL MAAT!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us! It's a thing that makes you reflect and this is important espcially when you feel "lost" as you said. We should never forget that we are never alone even in our darkest ours. Thanks again, it was great.

HAIL SATAN!

Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AMON RA!!!!
HAIL MAAT!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back