Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

{Some advice}

proudmed1

I've already asked Lilith about this but I'm curious about if anyone else thinks I could take advantage of my situation.
I Currently am in school (high school) and work usually after school till close. I still have time to meditate, do reverse Torah rituals, do yoga, and even workout. The point of that is I don't have time for a girl right now. That's why this reptilian that I'm "with" is somewhat useful. I don't have to spend anytime with her at all cause she's usually far away or I'm busy. When I say I barley see her, I mean I really hardly ever see her.
Why I would have some dirty lying bitch in my life ?
Because she's filthy Jewish rich.
It's disgusting.
Now what I've been doing is simply manipulating her with bullshit to keep her dumb ass satisfied. for one reason only. The money. She's offered to pay for my college and anything I've ever wanted. Which sounds like a complete bait to me. The thing is.. Sometimes fish just take the bait and don't get hooked.
An idea of how rich she is|||| she wanted to invest in a fucking island|||
What should I do?
How bad would this effect my meditation?
Thanks for the advice.
P.s.
I am open enough to occasionally see the slits in their eyes. I am open enough to feel the draining.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL AMON!

Clean and protect your aura before and after seeing her. Also, close your chakras around her if you already opened them. Cut her aura from yours.
Be careful. 

lol wait, you're scamming some dumb jewish girl? Well as long as you keep her from fucking up your life and don't do anything stupid by all means scam that kike bitch.It's hilarious when the jews get super pissed off because gentiles just out-jewed them at their own game.

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:21 AM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Clean and protect your aura before and after seeing her. Also, close your chakras around her if you already opened them. Cut her aura from yours.
Be careful. 

I say exploit her use her and break her but its risky the enemy will use her against you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 11:13 AM, proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I've already asked Lilith about this but I'm curious about if anyone else thinks I could take advantage of my situation.
I Currently am in school (high school) and work usually after school till close. I still have time to meditate, do reverse Torah rituals, do yoga, and even workout. The point of that is I don't have time for a girl right now. That's why this reptilian that I'm "with" is somewhat useful. I don't have to spend anytime with her at all cause she's usually far away or I'm busy. When I say I barley see her, I mean I really hardly ever see her.
It's disgusting.
Now what I've been doing is simply manipulating her with bullshit to keep her dumb ass satisfied. for one reason only. The money. She's offered to pay for my college and anything I've ever wanted. Which sounds like a complete bait to me. The thing is.. Sometimes fish just take the bait and don't get hooked.
What should I do?
Thanks for the advice.
P.s.
I am open enough to occasionally see the slits in their eyes. I am open enough to feel the draining.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL AMON!

I would cut all ties from jews spiritually and physically. Gentiles and jews are cosmic enemies.  The Aura and How to use it: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html  For keeping unwanted individuals away: 
Breathe in white light like the Sun. White light reflects and repels. 
Affirm: 
”My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________far away from me at all times.  One can also use the energies of the runes Algiz (protect), Nauthiz (burn), and Ansuz (free, liberate).  Whites are a superior race - 88/666    
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 9:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: {Some advice}      lol wait, you're scamming some dumb jewish girl? Well as long as you keep her from fucking up your life and don't do anything stupid by all means scam that kike bitch.It's hilarious when the jews get super pissed off because gentiles just out-jewed them at their own game.        On Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:21 AM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:    Clean and protect your aura before and after seeing her. Also, close your chakras around her if you already opened them. Cut her aura from yours.  Be careful.       

@light algur....did JEWhoo just censor your quote on how to keep unwanted energies away?wow.

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:04 AM, "Light Algur lightalgur@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would cut all ties from jews spiritually and physically. Gentiles and jews are cosmic enemies.  The Aura and How to use it: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html  For keeping unwanted individuals away: 
Affirm: 
”My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________far away from me at all times.  One can also use the energies of the runes Algiz (protect), Nauthiz (burn), and Ansuz (free, liberate).  Whites are a superior race - 88/666    
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: {Some advice}      lol wait, you're scamming some dumb jewish girl? Well as long as you keep her from fucking up your life and don't do anything stupid by all means scam that kike bitch.It's hilarious when the jews get super pissed off because gentiles just out-jewed them at their own game.        On Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:21 AM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:    Clean and protect your aura before and after seeing her. Also, close your chakras around her if you already opened them. Cut her aura from yours.  Be careful.       

im Very confused , you said 88/666 @LightAlgur@... , what does 88 Represent ?

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:04 AM, "Light Algur lightalgur@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Affirm: 

This is entirely fucking retarded. Remember when Maxine had a Christian in her life that wanted to give her shoes? She declined and got brand new shoes out of no where. She would not tolerate a Christian influence.
 This is very serious as this is Jewish. Please tell me you are not kissing or having sex with her, as her DNA with travel into you, altering your own. This will not make you a Jew but it will change you. Meditation can change your DNA, unless you are Jewish. What I'm saying is for a Gentile it can be corrected, but this horrible. 
 Remember she is controlled by the Hive Mind. There is nothing good about fraternizing with the enemy. When you do decide to turn, what then? She will use her power to destroy you. Jewish parents use money to control their children. In reality she is manipulating and controlling you. She knows what she is doing. She is playing a game of chess and your not seeing the whole picture.

Aldric is right. Even if you are scamming this kike she will still try to destroy you. This is a recipe for disaster.

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:08 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is entirely fucking retarded. Remember when Maxine had a Christian in her life that wanted to give her shoes? She declined and got brand new shoes out of no where. She would not tolerate a Christian influence.
 This is very serious as this is Jewish. Please tell me you are not kissing or having sex with her, as her DNA with travel into you, altering your own. This will not make you a Jew but it will change you. Meditation can change your DNA, unless you are Jewish. What I'm saying is for a Gentile it can be corrected, but this horrible. 
 Remember she is controlled by the Hive Mind. There is nothing good about fraternizing with the enemy. When you do decide to turn, what then? She will use her power to destroy you. Jewish parents use money to control their children. In reality she is manipulating and controlling you. She knows what she is doing. She is playing a game of chess and your not seeing the whole picture.

@proudmed.

It is terribly dangerous - on multiple levels - to accept these gifts from her.

You will either end up her slave, hurt (possibly badly) or set up for a big fall.

"With jews, you lose."

If you honestly feel this is something the Gods would like you to do, you better bring your A game.

Hail Satan!

I entirely agree with Aldric.Also, it is very very disgusting to be NEAR a jew... I can't even comprehend having a relationship with them! This is very sick. So, what if she is rich and stupid? (or at least, stupid is what you believe she is... History has taught us whether jews are stupid or not...) Her money is worthless if she's ruining you spiritually. Just cut off all ties with her, cut all links etc. If you want to experiment (after you've cut off with her) just do black magick on her and see how it affects us. But of course, also do our rituals here as they are the most important in order to eliminate the jewish parasites as a whole.

Στις 4:56 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 20 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Aldric is right. Even if you are scamming this kike she will still try to destroy you. This is a recipe for disaster.

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:08 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

*how black magick affects HER not us. We'll be okay don't worry. XDDD

Στις 9:25 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 20 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... έγραψε:

I entirely agree with Aldric.Also, it is very very disgusting to be NEAR a jew... I can't even comprehend having a relationship with them! This is very sick. So, what if she is rich and stupid? (or at least, stupid is what you believe she is... History has taught us whether jews are stupid or not...) Her money is worthless if she's ruining you spiritually. Just cut off all ties with her, cut all links etc. If you want to experiment (after you've cut off with her) just do black magick on her and see how it affects us. But of course, also do our rituals here as they are the most important in order to eliminate the jewish parasites as a whole.

Στις 4:56 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 20 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

If my brothers say so than I will and am trusting my family.Thank you for all the advice.

On Nov 19, 2015, at 9:53 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:08 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Say what you need to say and do what you need to do to get what you need. It is not like SHE actually earned a dime of her families money.  Everyone did this to me as a Christian. I was left sick, penniless, and had my children taken from me for no reason. I realize that being a Christian or a Jew just means you are stupid, weak, and open for being a victim. You deserve to get ahead in life and this is Satan's way of giving it to you. He is wonderful.
Good Luck and Hail Satan! Feel no guilt. You deserve it.

You say "I am open enough to feel the draining. "
So you are giving her energy in exchange for money ?
The enemy will use this energy to act against you.
My personal opinion I would stay very far from her -- not to add probably you have to have sex with her ? I really hope you do not, sex creates links to the chakras and soul. Apart the fact would be disgusting...

I've already asked Lilith about this but I'm curious about if anyone else thinks I could take advantage of my situation.
It's disgusting.
What should I do?
Thanks for the advice.
P.s.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL AMON!

It's okay I wouldn't wanna waste my time doing black magick on an individual Jew. I'm a two birds with one stone type of guy(reverse Torah rituals). I already cut her off completely once I read what Aldric had posted. I ended it that very moment. 
I guess I got a little lazy and laid back when I found out I didn't have to worry about anything financially. But, your all entirely right, she is my cosmic enemy and if anything is playing a part just to destroy me the second she can.Thank you for truth and helping me not forget what is. 
On Nov 20, 2015, at 2:27 AM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  *how black magick affects HER not us. We'll be okay don't worry. XDDD

Στις 9:25 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 20 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... έγραψε:

Στις 4:56 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 20 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:08 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back