Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Solve this if u a demon

Joseph Karam

nd all of your answers in science, I want you to be smart and look this up, if u can put this puzzle together u will get my respect, and I will tell you alot more about that facts in life no myths proven by science.OK here are your keywords.( clues )1. Microchemerism2. Male DNA located in mother after 30 years. 3. Microchemeric cell heals scars in mother. ( male DNA )4. First born males through cesarean process. 5. Cell cloning.6. Embroyink stem cells cloned into neural nuclear stem cells.7. Telepathy 8. Oracle ( what does that word mean and what does it represent in our day life )9. Red beam.10. Snakes receptor cells catshing heat signals warm blooded animals.11. VMware and silicon valley working with oracle and bmit or mibt computer science studies.12. Human nerval system and electronic harassment.OK well goodluck only the worthy of such knowledge will advance and will succeed I hope u will tell me in just a few sentences what u understood from all this reading of classified information and super knowledge . All the best if u succeed and u have a answer for this puzzle of what it can be done with it we will be good friends hopefully my fellow science studies and facts researcher and knowledge seeker.Joe 666 Show quoted text

I am judging from basically point 12 alone that whatever it is it is detrimental to the human race.

So the answer is more rtrs.

Meh. I'm not seeking your respect nor secrets. If I want anyone's secrets, I'll chant the incantation, Reveal Your Secrets.

I believe karam is joo-ish. I know joseph is joo. 
What you've encrypted seems to be some joo excrement designed to detour SS. 
BE GONE!
Father Satan gives all the Truth and Knowledge We need.
HAIL Satan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Joseph Karam karamjoseph333@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   nd all of your answers in science, I want you to be smart and look this up, if u can put this puzzle together u will get my respect, and I will tell you alot more about that facts in life no myths proven by science.OK here are your keywords.( clues )1. Microchemerism2. Male DNA located in mother after 30 years. 3. Microchemeric cell heals scars in mother. ( male DNA )4. First born males through cesarean process. 5. Cell cloning.6. Embroyink stem cells cloned into neural nuclear stem cells.7. Telepathy 8. Oracle ( what does that word mean and what does it represent in our day life )9. Red beam.10. Snakes receptor cells catshing heat signals warm blooded animals.11. VMware and silicon valley working with oracle and bmit or mibt computer science studies.12. Human nerval system and electronic harassment.OK well goodluck only the worthy of such knowledge will advance and will succeed I hope u will tell me in just a few sentences what u understood from all this reading of classified information and super knowledge . All the best if u succeed and u have a answer for this puzzle of what it can be done with it we will be good friends hopefully my fellow science studies and facts researcher and knowledge seeker.Joe 666 Show quoted text

Attachments :
<ol>evil cat.jpg</ol>
  Looks Speculatively. 
 Thinks. 
  What exactly are you asking? That I give the information for 12 Separate fields, each of which are a lifetime Study and Immense amount of research and knowledge would go into just one of these realms? 
 Once we free the world and we have our best Scientists on the matter, we will get all the knowledge of these pertaining subjects. But for now as Bill Nye would say, we have to dare I Say it, CHANGE THE WORLD! 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, there is! I find that much more interesting to understand and discover hidden meanings in than this "respect" and "secrets" crap.

They see me Slytherin they hatin'

---In [email protected], <fancymancy@... wrote :

In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, there is! I find that much more interesting to understand and discover hidden meanings in than this "respect" and "secrets" crap.

Mind control and psychic and harassment using a combination of technology and genetically engineered psychic humans designed to have spiritual powers as well as the ability to sense heat signals of living organisms.

Lol.

That poo(r) j00 in the OP couldn't get a rise out of people here. Sob sob. It should Crimea River of 6 Brazilian tears.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back