Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Solar energy effects

Syt R

Goodnight.

I'd like to post my concise experiences with the Sun Square, Swastika visualization, and empowering my main solar chakra with it's Sanskrit vibration; RAUM.

I have found that whenever i work with solar energy i *ALWAYS* have dreams about having super-human powers.

I dream about having the powers of flight/levitation and super strength. Very much like 'Superman'. (it has just dawned on me ,that in the comics, he gets his powers from the Sun)

On they physical, I have noticed that i am more positive, upbeat, energized and outgoing.

This has been a consistent trend with empowering my soul with solar energy.

Maybe Surya could be an anagram of the Solar God Sorath and corresponds with the Swastika(solar sigil)?
SURYA/SORATH/SOLAR?

Lastly, i'd like to reassure every dedicated Satanist we are blessed with a Guardian Demon. You might not know who he/she may be but they are there for us. KNOW that they are constantly watching over us, even when we sleep. They will step in let you know of their presence when the time calls for it.

Thank you my Satanic Guardian, whoever you may be.

Hail Father Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell.

A next interesting observation:

On the astral, to make anything happen, it takes will.

The stronger your will the more effectively you can do things. Such as flight and teleportation. Just focus & WILL yourself to do so.

The Sun rules the will.
The solar chakra governs your will-power.
The solar chakra is the powerhouse of the soul.
The stronger your solar chakra is, the stronger your soul will be.
The stronger your soul is, the stronger ur thoughts, desires and magick becomes.

Superhuman.

WILL something strongly and it will happen.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Goodnight.

I'd like to post my concise experiences with the Sun Square, Swastika visualization, and empowering my main solar chakra with it's Sanskrit vibration; RAUM.

I have found that whenever i work with solar energy i *ALWAYS* have dreams about having super-human powers.

I dream about having the powers of flight/levitation and super strength. Very much like 'Superman'. (it has just dawned on me ,that in the comics, he gets his powers from the Sun)

On they physical, I have noticed that i am more positive, upbeat, energized and outgoing.

This has been a consistent trend with empowering my soul with solar energy.

Maybe Surya could be an anagram of the Solar God Sorath and corresponds with the Swastika(solar sigil)?
SURYA/SORATH/SOLAR?

Lastly, i'd like to reassure every dedicated Satanist we are blessed with a Guardian Demon. You might not know who he/she may be but they are there for us. KNOW that they are constantly watching over us, even when we sleep. They will step in let you know of their presence when the time calls for it.

Thank you my Satanic Guardian, whoever you may be.

Hail Father Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back