Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sodium bicarbonate is it good?

ageofaquarius666

Hello Brothers and Sisters

I have read about sodium bicarbonate. The formula of the one good for intake is ( NaHCO3 water, sodium carbonate and carbon dioxide)
Now my question is:
Is it true that if you drink it in the morning fasting (1/2 liter water , 3 squeezed lemons and a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate) is supposed to alkalinize the PH in the blood in order to avoid pathologies resulting from the excess of uric acid, articulated joints phlogosis or the birth of cancer cells that seem to be more prone to develope in an acid enviroment.

Please teach me....

HAIL SATAN

Bicarbonate is a product of metabolic processes in blood, along with CO2. Taking it orally is unnecessary and simply forces your body to produce more acid to counter the alkalinity.

Your body exists within a very narrow range of pH, 7.35 to 7.45.

Too acidic (below 7.35) and you take a rapid path towards death.

Too alkaline (above 7.45) and you take a rapid path toward death.

The body regulates its own acidity via buffers which are weak acids and bases, of which bicarbonate is one.

Bicarbonate as it exists in the blood and bicarbonate in the GIT are two different things, and it is questionable whether or not bicarbonate would be absorbed as bicarbonate and not broken down into its constituents.

Thus, taking it orally is probably a waste of time.

Sodium bicarbonate kind of kills tumours, germs in body by alkalinity. Baking soda with lemon combo does help in that as it does increase immunity thus. As centralforce said it is naturally produced and excess isnt favourable but have it only if you have a stereotype acidic diet of white bread and such

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back