Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Social Societies.

lucianhawk

I'm really curious as to what the current system of Secret Societies is because of some stories I've been hearing for a while now. Most of the stuff I have been told came from a "Mechanic" after he got scared and basically ran away from a ritual they were performing.

First off, I know for a fact that they DO drink blood for their initiation rite but my feelings in regard to this are split due to my curiosity toward blood magic.

Secondly, the Society I'm interested in most right now is (I can't really remember the full name but it went something like...)The Order of the Mechanics. They seem to be focused on Satanism as their "Main" religion as most of their advancement rituals do focus on Father Satan or are at least very good at appearing so. The ritual the guy I mentioned before ran from involved being placed in a coffin and lowered down into a hole where one supposedly came face to face with Satan himself. Another person I know did this and others claim that it was "successful".

I know that The Order of the Mechanics, as least where I live in the Caribbean is connected to Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians in a way that it's sort of a proving ground for those that want to move to one of the higher societies. Since there aren't really any covens in my country (Spiritual Satanism hasn't really kicked off here...)

I'd like someone to shed some light on these points as I seriously need to get rid of my old "friends" before I do something they won't like. Not exactly easy to find like minded people in a country where xian music is heard on every street, where even the most unruly souls find time in their day to tell kids about the wonderful love of Jewsus while they take another pull of that blunt, and where arguing xians and fanatic moslems annoy the shit out of me.

When dealing with Free Masons of today they have been taken over from the inside by the enemy.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:48:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Social Societies.
  I'm really curious as to what the current system of Secret Societies is because of some stories I've been hearing for a while now. Most of the stuff I have been told came from a "Mechanic" after he got scared and basically ran away from a ritual they were performing.

First off, I know for a fact that they DO drink blood for their initiation rite but my feelings in regard to this are split due to my curiosity toward blood magic.

Secondly, the Society I'm interested in most right now is (I can't really remember the full name but it went something like...)The Order of the Mechanics. They seem to be focused on Satanism as their "Main" religion as most of their advancement rituals do focus on Father Satan or are at least very good at appearing so. The ritual the guy I mentioned before ran from involved being placed in a coffin and lowered down into a hole where one supposedly came face to face with Satan himself. Another person I know did this and others claim that it was "successful".

I know that The Order of the Mechanics, as least where I live in the Caribbean is connected to Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians in a way that it's sort of a proving ground for those that want to move to one of the higher societies. Since there aren't really any covens in my country (Spiritual Satanism hasn't really kicked off here...)

I'd like someone to shed some light on these points as I seriously need to get rid of my old "friends" before I do something they won't like. Not exactly easy to find like minded people in a country where xian music is heard on every street, where even the most unruly souls find time in their day to tell kids about the wonderful love of Jewsus while they take another pull of that blunt, and where arguing xians and fanatic moslems annoy the shit out of me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back