Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Social Group

thisisafalsealias

I was thinking it would be awesome if we could utilize Yahoo Instant somehow to make a colossal group chat. You can use the same Yahoo email and username you use here anonymously, and a lot of people here have nothing to talk about with those who are without anyways, so I thought it might be worthwhile. (with proper moderation and everything)
What do you think, is that a potential thing or am I just desperate for attention.

This would be highly problematic and crash whatever client we would be using to do so.

It seems like youve never been in a group chat before. Messages go so fast sometimes that even with just 5 people it is hard to keep track.

And before you know it, it turns into a slum full of infiltrators, all sorts of other individuals with a personal agenda, and people exchange crap with one another until oblivion. Confusing messages, infiltrators and so on. A true slum party.

You are just desperate for attention.

Thanks for the reply. Is there not a function to chop up the groups into smaller groups or something? Its not that there's anything bad about the groups existing now but you can't really make a lot of small talk or any of that on here or whatever

Quote from HP Hooded Cobra on this topic, from the old forum that got shoah'd:

"We don't have a Discord because it causes discord to have a Discord or any type of Discord or chat for that liking. For jews and others turn it always into chaos, same as people who aren't really acting correctly with others. But mostly jews.

Therefore if you want, stay safe, and stay here for constructive convos etc. Most people aren't focused Satanists when they start early on. And there is nothing people can gain from pointless chatting over the net. But to add more issues to already existing issues. This keeps people back more often than it advances them.

It's better people heal and stay focused on an environment here, and then it goes from there. Unless it's flaming against others, or shit-posting on purpose, you can post just about any matter under the sun."

An IM would be very difficult to moderate and keep clean of infiltrators and subverters, and personally, there is next to no one that I would trust to do the job. HPs have better things to do than babysit a chatroom and the few others in the community that I would consider trustworthy enough to run an offshoot community are also better off contributing in other ways, as are we.

Not to mention that splintering the community causes chinks in the armor and makes it more easily divisible. Better to keep people together and focused on a couple core mediums.

We have given you some advice. People who are SS and have time for small talk all too frequently aren't really focused. The group can't be broken so that people conversate about what type of pancakes they had the other day. However people can conversate even for these on the forums, groups or here. There are endless opportunities to work, organize and be social in the forums and groups with the protection of this environment.

There are people who want Satanic heads on a platter and they lurk this forum, even hackers and all sorts of other types. I have nothing further to add here.
Being social is a need everyone has, but the internet is the internet, and there are few rotten people lurking here. Only intending to harm, disinform, and share delusions.

Hooded Cobra, I hope you were not referencing that last statement to me. I am not desperate for attention. I am not the original poster, I am simply replying to the members question. I do not like being called a Jew, Shill or Troll.... fuck that!! I've watched your YT videos and have read your sermons... I have no hate towards you.. I have no hate towards anyone here but the ones who post stupid shit. Now, I acknowledge that what i said, was stupid. So I take back what i said.. I went about it all wrong. I just wont stand to be called that bullshit because, unlike a true jew, I admitted my wrong doings and I take back some of what i said. Some was poorly stated and some was taken out of context. My fault, I should have better thought out what I wanted to say. I am not the enemy... I dont want to be seen as one.
On Thu, May 31, 2018, 4:42 PM hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  And before you know it, it turns into a slum full of infiltrators, all sorts of other individuals with a personal agenda, and people exchange crap with one another until oblivion. Confusing messages, infiltrators and so on. A true slum party.

You are just desperate for attention.

Last time someone made a “social group” they were constantly spamming cat pictures.

My dog ran off almost 4 months ago. Everyone in the neighborhood and all surroundings have stated they havent seen him. It kinda makes me paranoid how no ones seem my dog. I've gone door to door to nearly every hour in a 2mile radius posted signs and hung/handed out fliers. This might not be the right forum to post this. But I was wondering if anyone here does readings trackings or know which demon/ess would be the wisest to contact. I feel like someone has him. And it's making me alittle paranoid considering how tight nit the community is and my dog just disappearing and people telling me I'm not getting him back like it's some sort of ominous joke. Its passing me off. Anyways.. I just need some advice I think. Thank you all so much for your patience.

*sol thinking to himself*; "Oy gevalt! I've been busted! How did they know of my jewishness??!!1! Could it be because I accused the JoS of being shells?! Oy vey, what can I do now?! I know! I'll just write that I take everything I previously wrote back and the stupid goyim will forget about us like always! I'm so smart!".

every time I give those who are without an inch they take a mile. sick of them. id like join your group if you start one. and are there any covens that need few more members?

It is understandable, What one feels in regards to this. It is on one hand very dangerous, people lurking everywhere to do harm to us. Especially those that come wanting all your personal information. On the other hand is one suppose to just never have friends? As it says in the Al Jilwah, Do not have friendly association with those who are without and this is a hard road regardless. Its very Difficult to relate to Mundanes. My Parents know I am a Satanist and I was doing Kundalini yoga on the floor on a mat. My Mother asked me why don't you just go get normal friends? I was at the last asana where you sit on your knees and put your arms over your head and start chanting Sat Nam, but Maxine said you can use SATAN Instead. So I just chant Satan with my arms over my head. 
 I said yeah your right I can see it now! Hey Guys wanna go to the movies?! Just give me a sec, and started chanting SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN! with my hands over my head. My Mother looked shocked, then laughed and said Ok I see your point. So we seek out other SS as they are friends worth having. I mean the answer cant be just never never have friends. Sit and talk to your little internet friends and be a recluse the rest of your life. 
 So how does one get around this? Talk to other Satanists and slowly build relationships with them online. Over time if it seems right you can meet up with people. That's your prerogative. Its not that you cannot meet in person or make Covens, it is about doing it Intelligently. If you are coming on to the main group going, Hey guys my name is Aldrick and I am going to make a Coven in this location, Here is my Address and Phone Number. Don't even ask or call just show up at my front door. Whoever comes in the next ten minutes gets a cookie as I am baking them now. Obviously, this is the approach to getting ax murdered. 
 So in the end responsibility to the responsible. JUST USE COMMON SENSE. If I have talked to you for a Year and ask you to come to my house, then in person talked to you about a Coven, this is one thing. I have met some 20 Plus Satanists in person this way. A Coven is a SECRETIVE THING. How do you build a meaningful relationship? You talk and over time, You gain trust in each other? This is synonymous with going up to a girl and saying hey your pretty, LETS FUCK! 
 What Happens is you have younger members, that is why this question is found in the teens group a lot, either due to members or due to creeps knowing they can manipulate younger members which we just had one of those last week. Who do not understand how the world works yet and want everything fast. 
 My Point is this, You are not wrong for having these feelings. Of course your not, Who wants to go find a cabin in Antarctica and live by themselves and never talk to anyone? But you need to learn a little common sense. Do not ask questions like this on the group. Make friends and mingle, if it feels right with ONE PERSON at a time, that is up to you. But do not come on here where all the enemy lurks and give open invitations. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back