Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

So where is Satan/Enki now?

benf406

I don't really know how else to put this
What planet does Satan live on?
Why isn't he here on earth what's stopping him from coming here and showing everyone the truth?
Why are the Jews and Ignorants allowed to keep spreading their lies?

There are also extraterrestrial enemies of Satan whom the Gods are fighting against, we fight the earthly enemies and they fight the ET enemies, that's the deal. Why don't you ask him anyway? When somebody has questions about the Gods, he asks them directly. It's common sense, no human knows more about them than themselves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

Why isn't he here on earth what's stopping him from coming here and showing everyone the truth?

The Gods are in a star in Orion's belt (That's commonly called "Hell" or "Duat" in Egyptian mythology), hundreds of light years away.

As about why they can't come yet, this has been answered in the site:

"In the Simon version of the Necronomicon (this book is based upon Mesopotamian/Sumerian mythology, even though classified as a work of fiction), the phrase: "When the Great Bear hangs low in the sky" refers to the constellation Ursa Major, part of the Big Dipper. When the planets align a certain way, it opens up a travel line for space travelers. People are always looking to the sky for when the Gods will return."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

I'm not that "open" enough yet if I ask Satan directly I find it hard to differentiate my thoughts and the actual reply if there was a sure fire way I would

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

There are also extraterrestrial enemies of Satan whom the Gods are fighting against, we fight the earthly enemies and they fight the ET enemies, that's the deal. Why don't you ask him anyway? When somebody has questions about the Gods, he asks them directly. It's common sense, no human knows more about them than themselves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@ wrote:

He lives in the orion constellation we not sure what planet.
------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 8:39 AM PDT benf406 wrote:

I'm not that "open" enough yet if I ask Satan directly I find it hard to differentiate my thoughts and the actual reply if there was a sure fire way I would

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back