Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

So what now?

Petra1

Okay, we've done this group ritual. What next? We could do stuff every solstice and equinox I'm sure, but is there a weekly ritual that we could do, in addition to the normal routine of power meditation, that would hinder and cripple the enemy?

I'd like to commit myself to this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Petra" <artifergolem@... wrote:
Okay, we've done this group ritual. What next? We could do stuff every solstice and equinox I'm sure, but is there a weekly ritual that we could do, in addition to the normal routine of power meditation, that would hinder and cripple the enemy?

That's exactly what I was thinking! That ritual was my first -n- it was the shit! I guess forming rituals takes time; can't pull something out of thin air! We're not Wiccans lol! Plus, I'm pretty sure the JOS clergy has lives like us. Instead of asking them to make rituals, wanna be my ritual making buddy?

Me too. I'm with you Petra. We MUST delete the enemy from the bloody map at once. Any suggestion from the more advanced and experienced Brothers and Sisters in the Group and the Clergy for time-coordianted weekly Group Rituals?   Hail Satan forever!
Praise the Just and Exallted Gods of Antiquitiy!   Best, Pride & Glory 666  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 3:29:18 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] So what now?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pride And Glory <prideandglory666@... wrote:
Me too. I'm with you Petra. We MUST delete the enemy from the bloody map at once. Any suggestion from the more advanced and experienced Brothers and Sisters in the Group and the Clergy for time-coordianted weekly Group Rituals?

Hail Satan forever!
Praise the Just and Exallted Gods of Antiquitiy!

Best,
Pride & Glory 666
Hello friend, how's it? You've already had a look but I've done some work on it since then. I don't consider myself very advanced or experienced but my suggestion would be the Shemsu project.

http://shemsu.webs.com/

Always happy to fight alongside good people.

HS!!
G

I was meaning that someone could point me to a ritual I could do myself every week or so. If there isn't one, I can just make one myself and perform it on my own time.

I'd love to be your ritual buddy, Metaman91. Perhaps we can each perform rituals and keep encouraging the other to keep at it and whatnot. Kinda like jogging buddies, except in rituals instead.

I like that idea, too! WE can just always make one up...I like to write my own rituals anyway. I'm certainly open to suggestions though, if any of the Clergy or others have any.
----- Original Message ----- From: Petra To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:24 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: So what now?
I was meaning that someone could point me to a ritual I could do myself every week or so. If there isn't one, I can just make one myself and perform it on my own time.

I'd love to be your ritual buddy, Metaman91. Perhaps we can each perform rituals and keep encouraging the other to keep at it and whatnot. Kinda like jogging buddies, except in rituals instead.

Perhaps we can do a weekly ritual as that sounds like an excellent idea.

The enemy is now going to fall and they have no chance of ever standing up again. The Summer Solstice Ritual is the nail in the enemy's coffin.

Say goodbye to the lies of the Jews because Satan and Hell's Unconquerable Army have just dealt a FATAL BLOW!!

HAIL LORD SATAN!!
HAIL ALL OF HELL'S MAJESTIC AND UNCONQUERABLE ARMY OF GODS AND MEN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Petra" <artifergolem@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

The enemy is now going to fall and they have no chance of ever standing up again. The Summer Solstice Ritual is the nail in the enemy's coffin.

Say goodbye to the lies of the Jews because Satan and Hell's Unconquerable Army have just dealt a FATAL BLOW!!

HAIL LORD SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Petra" <artifergolem@ wrote:

dats cool

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
I like that idea, too! WE can just always make one up...I like to write my own rituals anyway. I'm certainly open to suggestions though, if any of the Clergy or others have any.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:24 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: So what now?

Well, you all have my aol address (I never check my yahoo mail) if wanna get down to business... Until then, Chao!

I certainly would love to do that. Just say when! Hail Satan! Hail the soldiers of Hell!
----- Original Message ----- From: satanisk_88 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:38 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: So what now?

HAIL LORD SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Petra" <artifergolem@ ... wrote:

My suggestion:

We choose a specific target, a high-value target, and all concentrate
on blasting it with weekly ritual until it is unequivocally DESTROYED.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pride And Glory <prideandglory666@... wrote:

Me too. I'm with you Petra. We MUST delete the enemy from the bloody map at once. Any suggestion from the more advanced and experienced Brothers and Sisters in the Group and the Clergy for time-coordianted weekly Group Rituals?

Hail Satan forever!

Best,
Pride & Glory 666

What is it then? My computer doesn't seem to want to read it. Some addresses it'll read, but for the most part it just blocks them out.
----- Original Message ----- From: metaman91 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:51 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: So what now?
--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@ ... wrote:

I like that idea, too! WE can just always make one up...I like to write my own rituals anyway. I'm certainly open to suggestions though, if any of the Clergy or others have any.
----- Original Message -----
To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:24 PM

Well, you all have my aol address (I never check my yahoo mail) if wanna get down to business... Until then, Chao!

Sending out thoughtform-bombs through psionic means, or any other means of Magick to create cahos and confusion amongst the jew, the xtian or the muslim authorities might also be a good idea. Let us choose a target. In this link there are plenty of photos we can choose for the weekly works (http://www.aish.com/). Look at what has happened with the jewish strawbery issue in the UK (http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/Articl ... 48,00.html). Isn't it funny?   Hail Satan Forever! Praise the True, Just and Exalted Gods of Antiquity!   Best, Pride & Glory 666

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:42:38 PM

My suggestion:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Pride And Glory <prideandglory666@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan forever!

Best,
Pride & Glory 666

____________ _________ _________ __

Good i dont want the jews eating foods that i like.
i agree and the subject of weekly rituals. we need to organize our efforts so that our punches are hitting harder.

Hail Satan!

Sending out thoughtform-bombs through psionic means, or any other means of Magick to create cahos and confusion amongst the jew, the xtian or the muslim authorities might also be a good idea. Let us choose a target. In this link there are plenty of photos we can choose for the weekly works (http://www.aish.com/). Look at what has happened with the jewish strawbery issue in the UK (http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/Articl ... 48,00.html). Isn't it funny?

Hail Satan Forever!
Praise the True, Just and Exalted Gods of Antiquity!

Best,
Pride & Glory 666

My suggestion:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Pride And Glory <prideandglory666@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan forever!

Best,
Pride & Glory 666

--- In [email protected], "Jay" <jrberger612@... wrote:
My suggestion:

--- In [email protected], Pride And Glory prideandglory666@ wrote:

Hail Satan forever!

Best,
Pride & Glory 666

<pre>how about the sh-it that on tv i have 73 channels and 4 of them our christian channels.
remember not all christians go to church anymore most stay home and watch this sh-it.
i would hate to see how many direct tv haves or any dish network. we should do somthing about this.
i have Inspirational Channel, WLJC (TBN), The Church Channel (TCC), 3ABN (Three Angels Broadcasting).
t.t dam that space could be used for better channels... just a thought...</pre>

the end is near my brothers i have seen it

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 12:33:18 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: The Strawbery issue

Good i dont want the jews eating foods that i like.
i agree and the subject of weekly rituals. we need to organize our efforts so that our punches are hitting harder.

Hail Satan!

Sending out thoughtform- bombs through psionic means, or any other means of Magick to create cahos and confusion amongst the jew, the xtian or the muslim authorities might also be a good idea. Let us choose a target. In this link there are plenty of photos we can choose for the weekly works (http://www.aish. com/). Look at what has happened with the jewish strawbery issue in the UK (http://www.ynetnews .com/Ext/ Comp/ArticleLayo ut/CdaArticlePri ntPreview/ 1,2506,L- 3064648,00. html). Isn't it funny?

Hail Satan Forever!
Praise the True, Just and Exalted Gods of Antiquity!

Best,
Pride & Glory 666

My suggestion:

Hail Satan forever!

Best,
Pride & Glory 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back