Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

so were evil and wicked

xxanthony420

to all my fellow brothers and sisters.

sorry if it feels like im rambling i just like using my words.

according to the dictionary we are wicked and evil people. i got my account suspended pretty much banned from yahoo answers becuase of asking questions. all they were was reaching out satanists just asking how they were doing and stuff and i get suspended. everything seems to be owned by xians. we seem to have no place in this place earth which we call home. we will get our place back we will show them. im glad i got out of christianity when i did. im glad i converted to a truthful religion. i started seeing the lies of the christians when i was about 14. i wasnt a true christian. it was forced on me as a young child. ive always had an affinity for satanism. christianity lies to us as young children. were forced to beleive that a virgin gave birth to a child. ok sure something mystical thats semi belivable.......when youre a child and dont know much about sex. were told santa claus is real. well he was at one point but his name was saint nick. were told as children santa claus comes thru your chimney and leaves presents. well we get older we find out its all a lie and our parents leave the presents for us. sure when i have kids ill celebrate christmas but only to an extent. i wont have all that jesus christian blah blah blah shit. theyll have a christmas tree and a nice little train going around the christmas tree. im not going to lie to them im just going to give them the gifts myself. why lie to my own flesh and blood.

Same hear I never really felt any fear about meeting a good demon, never thought they were the "evil" others said they were. I was like praying for a demon to see me and stuff. Now remembering, it makes me laugh at how silly i was. Though Was afraid of Satan because of what I heard about him. The only reason why I know about JOS is because i accidentally found it while web surfing.   HAIL SATAN! :3   From: xxanthony420 <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 1:18:34 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] so were evil and wicked

according to the dictionary we are wicked and evil people. i got my account suspended pretty much banned from yahoo answers becuase of asking questions. all they were was reaching out satanists just asking how they were doing and stuff and i get suspended. everything seems to be owned by xians. we seem to have no place in this place earth which we call home. we will get our place back we will show them. im glad i got out of christianity when i did. im glad i converted to a truthful religion. i started seeing the lies of the christians when i was about 14. i wasnt a true christian. it was forced on me as a young child. ive always had an affinity for satanism. christianity lies to us as young children. were forced to beleive that a virgin gave birth to a child. ok sure something mystical thats semi belivable... ....when youre a child and dont know much about sex. were told santa claus is real. well he was at one point but his name was saint nick. were told as children santa claus comes thru your chimney and leaves presents. well we get older we find out its all a lie and our parents leave the presents for us. sure when i have kids ill celebrate christmas but only to an extent. i wont have all that jesus christian blah blah blah shit. theyll have a christmas tree and a nice little train going around the christmas tree. im not going to lie to them im just going to give them the gifts myself. why lie to my own flesh and blood.

Wow that was deep... BUT CAN I GET A HELL YA!!!!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, September 11, 2009 1:51:37 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

according to the dictionary we are wicked and evil people. i got my account suspended pretty much banned from yahoo answers becuase of asking questions. all they were was reaching out satanists just asking how they were doing and stuff and i get suspended. everything seems to be owned by xians. we seem to have no place in this place earth which we call home. we will get our place back we will show them. im glad i got out of christianity when i did. im glad i converted to a truthful religion. i started seeing the lies of the christians when i was about 14. i wasnt a true christian. it was forced on me as a young child. ive always had an affinity for satanism. christianity lies to us as young children. were forced to beleive that a virgin gave birth to a child. ok sure something mystical thats semi belivable.......when youre a child and dont know much about sex. were told santa claus is real. well he was at one point but his name was saint nick. were told as children santa claus comes thru your chimney and leaves presents. well we get older we find out its all a lie and our parents leave the presents for us. sure when i have kids ill celebrate christmas but only to an extent. i wont have all that jesus christian blah blah blah shit. theyll have a christmas tree and a nice little train going around the christmas tree. im not going to lie to them im just going to give them the gifts myself. why lie to my own flesh and blood.

Yeah jewhoo answers is infamous for that sort of thing. I had my account "suspended" for unknown reason too and when I went to the forums to ask for explanations they didn't give me a reason. I made another account and started again :)

But of course you should celebrate the YULE SEASON (what you called "christmas") which in reality is a ancient Pagan/Satanic holiday and has nothing to do with that crap on the stick or the virgin bitch. Christianity stole it from us like everything else.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html

Hail Satan!

"xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@... wrote:

dont celebrate christmas halloween easter because they are all xian iinventions just to keep us ignorant just so children can believe in that bullshit idea about that santa exist the name santa is just an anagram of satans name the reverse way.our original religions are samhain for the celebration in fall the yule season which is the celebration in winter and the summer solestice which is the celebration in summer and the spring equinox which is the celebration in spring

Yeah don't tripp about rambling it's all cool most of us do this. Yes the most disrespectful wiki dictioanry I saw was this one called www.urbandictionary.com and these punks are so disrespectful I just tested it to see of it's content I typed in Christianity and it came up as this stupid theological bullshit than I typed in satanism a whole big diffrence huh none of it was true all the shit did was diss on us I'm gonna set up a fucking few things on christianty by correcting their piece and yes they did the same thing for Wicca too saying they are dumb feminists who cut animals open and chant a song of prositutes and the person who wrote this was some pastor from Illinois that's all I know well off my own rambling hail Satan the light and hail haures my guardian !! AVE SATANIS

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

On Sep 11, 2009, at 10:18 AM, "xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@... wrote:

according to the dictionary we are wicked and evil people. i got my account suspended pretty much banned from yahoo answers becuase of asking questions. all they were was reaching out satanists just asking how they were doing and stuff and i get suspended. everything seems to be owned by xians. we seem to have no place in this place earth which we call home. we will get our place back we will show them. im glad i got out of christianity when i did. im glad i converted to a truthful religion. i started seeing the lies of the christians when i was about 14. i wasnt a true christian. it was forced on me as a young child. ive always had an affinity for satanism. christianity lies to us as young children. were forced to beleive that a virgin gave birth to a child. ok sure something mystical thats semi belivable.......when youre a child and dont know much about sex. were told santa claus is real. well he was at one point but his name was saint nick. were told
as children santa claus comes thru your chimney and leaves presents. well we get older we find out its all a lie and our parents leave the presents for us. sure when i have kids ill celebrate christmas but only to an extent. i wont have all that jesus christian blah blah blah shit. theyll have a christmas tree and a nice little train going around the christmas tree. im not going to lie to them im just going to give them the gifts myself. why lie to my own flesh and blood.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Its so true...

i attend a catholic skool ...(parents forced me ) and in Religion they talkin So much B.s and im tired of it.. its all lies . also i got banned from yahooo answers for asking questions also..its not fair .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "acid312" <acid312@... wrote:
Yeah jewhoo answers is infamous for that sort of thing. I had my account "suspended" for unknown reason too and when I went to the forums to ask for explanations they didn't give me a reason. I made another account and started again :)

But of course you should celebrate the YULE SEASON (what you called "christmas") which in reality is a ancient Pagan/Satanic holiday and has nothing to do with that crap on the stick or the virgin bitch. Christianity stole it from us like everything else.
i didn't call it christmas i said the yule season is our original celebration but the jews replaced it with their stupid holiday christmas.it make perfect sense now because christ stands for christians and mas stands for massacre and when you put both sentences together it stands for christian massacres this is so obvious as we can see the christians were all about killing over millions of the white race from europe why would we want to celebrate some false celebration referring to the christians like.christmas.christianity.christian massacres.everything we hear about the name christ it always refers to it.

Hail Satan!

"xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "acid312" <acid312@ wrote:

i didn't call it christmas i said the yule season is our original celebration but the jews replaced it with their stupid holiday christmas.it make perfect sense now because christ stands for christians and mas stands for massacre and when you put both sentences together it stands for christian massacres this is so obvious as we can see the christians were all about killing over millions of the white race from europe why would we want to celebrate some false celebration referring to the christians like.christmas.christianity.christian massacres.everything we hear about the name christ it always refers to it.

Hail Satan!

ya gotta admit xmas is a good time to sqeeeze tons of good stuff out of your parents

lol my mom and dad thought i beleived in santa claus i walked in on them one night saw them putting up the presents then the next day i met matt outside asked him if santa was real
he said no

so being the smart kid i was back then i spent another 3 or 4 years tricking my parents into thinking i believed in santa claus lmao it worked

ya can argue with fake religion but ya cant argue with free goodies
XD

I agree. So much is under xian control. And it is unfair to those who actually seek the truth, because the people that can give the truth are driven out of society and forced to continue their work with less public. And these christians almost always force their religion on young children, corrupting the generation that is suppose to be our future. What kind of future is a future built on a fake past?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "acid312" <acid312@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

ya gotta admit xmas is a good time to sqeeeze tons of good stuff out of your parents

lol my mom and dad thought i beleived in santa claus i walked in on them one night saw them putting up the presents then the next day i met matt outside asked him if santa was real
he said no

so being the smart kid i was back then i spent another 3 or 4 years tricking my parents into thinking i believed in santa claus lmao it worked

XD
you haven't realized that satanism is not about getting what you want satanism is simply about being happy what you have left in your life.its like saying if u have on one side a plate of food and on the otherside you have less food which one would you take.remember the one that has more food always shares with his friends and others the one that has less food in his plate satisfies his own meal rather then giving it all away to someone u don't know.someone thats trying to take your stuff away from you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:
Same hear I never really felt any fear about meeting a good demon, never thought they were the "evil" others said they were. I was like praying for a demon to see me and stuff. Now remembering, it makes me laugh at how silly i was. Though Was afraid of Satan because of what I heard about him. The only reason why I know about JOS is because i accidentally found it while web surfing.

HAIL SATAN! :3

according to the dictionary we are wicked and evil people. i got my account suspended pretty much banned from yahoo answers becuase of asking questions. all they were was reaching out satanists just asking how they were doing and stuff and i get suspended. everything seems to be owned by xians. we seem to have no place in this place earth which we call home. we will get our place back we will show them. im glad i got out of christianity when i did. im glad i converted to a truthful religion. i started seeing the lies of the christians when i was about 14. i wasnt a true christian. it was forced on me as a young child. ive always had an affinity for satanism. christianity lies to us as young children. were forced to beleive that a virgin gave birth to a child. ok sure something mystical thats semi belivable.... ....when youre a child and dont know much about sex. were told santa claus is real. well he was at one point but his name was saint nick. were told
as children santa claus comes thru your chimney and leaves presents. well we get older we find out its all a lie and our parents leave the presents for us. sure when i have kids ill celebrate christmas but only to an extent. i wont have all that jesus christian blah blah blah shit. theyll have a christmas tree and a nice little train going around the christmas tree. im not going to lie to them im just going to give them the gifts myself. why lie to my own flesh and blood.
I am new, But from what I read on www.joyofsatan.com, We are most certainly NOT evil. These are all lies that the catholic priests and civillians put out there to drive Satan's believers away from him. Do NOT believe these lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

he said no

XD
you haven't realized that satanism is not about getting what you want satanism is simply about being happy what you have left in your life.its like saying if u have on one side a plate of food and on the otherside you have less food which one would you take.remember the one that has more food always shares with his friends and others the one that has less food in his plate satisfies his own meal rather then giving it all away to someone u don't know.someone thats trying to take your stuff away from you.
So somebody asked me what my religion is and instead of lieing i told them and they were offended it was crazy there was this big arguement and all i could do was laugh cause they were saying oh you need to really think about this and like i told them satan is not evil i have no idea why he is percieved like that and like above somebody said its not about getting what you want its about being happy. Satanism to me is freedom and im pretty sure to all the other satanists well this message was random but hey its whatever. :)

Hail Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nathan" <bluefire001@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@ wrote:

Same hear I never really felt any fear about meeting a good demon, never thought they were the "evil" others said they were. I was like praying for a demon to see me and stuff. Now remembering, it makes me laugh at how silly i was. Though Was afraid of Satan because of what I heard about him. The only reason why I know about JOS is because i accidentally found it while web surfing.
r u the same person that said about loving some dumb jew girl  
HAIL SATAN! :3

according to the dictionary we are wicked and evil people. i got my account suspended pretty much banned from yahoo answers becuase of asking questions. all they were was reaching out satanists just asking how they were doing and stuff and i get suspended. everything seems to be owned by xians. we seem to have no place in this place earth which we call home. we will get our place back we will show them. im glad i got out of christianity when i did. im glad i converted to a truthful religion. i started seeing the lies of the christians when i was about 14. i wasnt a true christian. it was forced on me as a young child. ive always had an affinity for satanism. christianity lies to us as young children. were forced to beleive that a virgin gave birth to a child. ok sure something mystical thats semi belivable.... ....when youre a child and dont know much about sex. were told santa claus is real. well he was at one point but his name was saint nick. were told

I am new, But from what I read on www.joyofsatan.com, We are most certainly NOT evil. These are all lies that the catholic priests and civillians put out there to drive Satan's believers away from him. Do NOT believe these lies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back