Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

So I want to ask about Sumerian tablets.

Rodon

Why did Enil want to flood the earth and is he more powerful than Enki (satan). Also is Enil zeus or the jewish god. In the Sumerian tablets Enki the water god saves humans by building an ark and Enil wanted to destroy all humans because they were sinful. Am I right? Also in the Sumerian texts Enil is the king of gods.

The sumerian and the Egyptian texts are very much corrupted and misunderstood. These texts should be solved by advanced souls and not some random Jew.

Water is the "element of the soul". Flooding the World likely means giving soul to it, purifying and perfecting it (elemental water is purifying also).

Satan and some other God often represented as multiple Gods even in one mythology. Enlil is Zeus, Baalzebul, not an enemy. Enki is Satan, Pan, Dionysus, Poseidon,.. This is because Gods in mythology only represents one aspect of life where in real life they represents a lot of things.

Enlil and Enki, in most mythologies, and in real life also very close to each other in every way. Some mythology puts Baalzebul as the "main God" and some puts Satan.
This is only my though but maybe Baalzebul rules more over Humanity, and Satan rules over everything. But not sure. I'm sure however that Satan is the ultimate God, "He is all the Gods".

Why did Enil want to flood the earth and is he more powerful than Enki (satan). Also is Enil zeus or the jewish god. In the Sumerian tablets Enki the water god saves humans by building an ark and Enil wanted to destroy all humans because they were sinful. Am I right? Also in the Sumerian texts Enil is the king of gods.

It has been explained in the JoS site and various sermons that the flood story is an allegory. Satan and Beelzebub/Enlil have no enmity between them, they are on the same side.

The jewish god didn't exist in Pagan pantheons, all Pagan gods were on the same side.

It has been explained in the JoS site and various sermons that the flood story is an allegory. Satan and Beelzebub/Enlil have no enmity between them, they are on the same side.

The jewish god didn't exist in Pagan pantheons, all Pagan gods were on the same side.

Well the new post that hooded cobra made he talked about the flood scroll down to the comments, he made me curious for what happened thats why I made this post. I did some research on the Sumerian tablets and the book of enoch and both of them said a flood happened, even every mythology says that the flood happened. Now I don't know that kind of allegory that might be.

Well the new post that hooded cobra made he talked about the flood scroll down to the comments, he made me curious for what happened thats why I made this post. I did some research on the Sumerian tablets and the book of enoch and both of them said a flood happened, even every mythology says that the flood happened. Now I don't know that kind of allegory that might be.
Quoting myself cobra didn't talk about the flood at all sorry.

This is only my though but maybe Baalzebul rules more over Humanity, and Satan rules over everything. But not sure. I'm sure however that Satan is the ultimate God, "He is all the Gods".
That has been my thought originally maybe HC will clarify it in the future I haven't seen any post about that yet. Greek mythology says Zeus is the king of gods. Maybe we have stronger attachments with Poseidon and maybe he wants to be loving rather than to rule. In all mythologies I have read zeus is the king of gods. So I want to ask another question, do u think the book of enoch is all made up and bullshit? If u ask google about the book of enoch being part of the bible it will say yes but they removed it because it contradicted the bible too much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back