Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Snakes

Rosamond

I own two snakes. One columbian red tail boa named Lilith and a ball python named Seth. They are very sweet and Seth used to bite me when i wasnt a Spiritual Satanist and now that i am he doesnt. Obviously thats a sign. Tell me what you think.

Snakes rock! It sounds like Seth might be your familiar.

On 10/12/09, Rosamond <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:
I own two snakes. One columbian red tail boa named Lilith and a ball python
named Seth. They are very sweet and Seth used to bite me when i wasnt a
Spiritual Satanist and now that i am he doesnt. Obviously thats a sign. Tell
me what you think.

Oh dear! It's amazing the tiny spaces they can get into compared to their size, so when you are searching, don't neglect places that you think he couldn't possibly fit into. They can and they do! With cold weather settling in, I hope he hasn't gotten outside or someplace unheated. Being ectothermic (cold-blooded) if their body temperature drops they become very lethargic and "stupid", unaware and/or unable to recognize danger & escape. Snakes are very curious and it can get them into a lot of trouble.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jehuty666" <jehuty666@... wrote:

Hey... Any tips on how to find a escapee ball python? Lol.

I also should have added that if you have skill at dowsing, you might want to make a map of where you suspect he might be (especially if you think he's outside) and find him using a pendulum. You can go from room to room of your home as well and narrow down the possibilities that way. Then when you get to the room, narrow it still more so you can pinpoint the area of the room he's in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Oh dear! It's amazing the tiny spaces they can get into compared to their size, so when you are searching, don't neglect places that you think he couldn't possibly fit into. They can and they do! With cold weather settling in, I hope he hasn't gotten outside or someplace unheated. Being ectothermic (cold-blooded) if their body temperature drops they become very lethargic and "stupid", unaware and/or unable to recognize danger & escape. Snakes are very curious and it can get them into a lot of trouble.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jehuty666" <jehuty666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rosamond" <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:
I own two snakes. One columbian red tail boa named Lilith and a ball python named Seth. They are very sweet and Seth used to bite me when i wasnt a Spiritual Satanist and now that i am he doesnt. Obviously thats a sign. Tell me what you think.
EDIT: I know have three snakes. i bought another ball python and named him Kiba.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Snakes rock! It sounds like Seth might be your familiar.

On 10/12/09, Rosamond <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:
I own two snakes. One columbian red tail boa named Lilith and a ball python
named Seth. They are very sweet and Seth used to bite me when i wasnt a
Spiritual Satanist and now that i am he doesnt. Obviously thats a sign. Tell
me what you think.
He might be yes and i hope that is the case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jehuty666" <jehuty666@ wrote:

I know what you mean haha

Try behind the refrigerator.  Seriously.  I have found my Ball there twice when she escaped (now I have her cage secured better).  Also try where the water heater is - they love the warm spots and seek them out.   HS B

So for the past two weeks i keep having dreams of snakes. Snakes? there not hurting me, actually theyre really comforting. Like they where one of my bestfriends or something but anyways. Does anyone know if this means something or if it has no relation to anything and im just crazy. Im still learning all of this so i just need a little boost of knowledge.
And ive always talked to a voice in my head and sometimes i think i see people or things in the corner of my eyes but ive always been to afraid to see it fully. Could these be demons?

The snakes are a Satanic symbol, so if I were you I would feel good about the snakes.

As for seeing shapes, and things, it could be astral entities, shadow people, or even ET's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "confusedinred" <confusedinred@... wrote:

So for the past two weeks i keep having dreams of snakes. Snakes? there not hurting me, actually theyre really comforting. Like they where one of my bestfriends or something but anyways. Does anyone know if this means something or if it has no relation to anything and im just crazy. Im still learning all of this so i just need a little boost of knowledge.
And ive always talked to a voice in my head and sometimes i think i see people or things in the corner of my eyes but ive always been to afraid to see it fully. Could these be demons?

What exactly does the satanic symbol of snakes mean??
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Snakes

The snakes are a Satanic symbol, so if I were you I would feel good about the snakes.

As for seeing shapes, and things, it could be astral entities, shadow people, or even ET's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "confusedinred" <confusedinred@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Snakes are sacred I know for one reason, because of the Kundalini Serpent. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Snakes

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

..Hail Satan!! THE SERPENT: The most sacred symbol in Satanism. The serpent represents the kundalini force at the base of the spine. When the serpent is activated through power meditation and specific exercises, it ascends through the seven chakras, bringing intense awareness, enlightenment, psychic powers and abilities, and all-knowing. The hooded cobra, seen in many ancient carvings and paintings in Egypt, symbolizes the resulting expanded consciousness of raising the serpent. This is the TRUE foundation of Satanism- raising the serpent. Those who are successful in raising the serpentine energy are on a much higher spiritual level and can no longer be deceived by Christianity and its related programs. ---It is on the page for Satanic symbols. Here is my favorite 'snake' poem--
Mine is the wisdom of the ages.
I hold the key to the mysteries of life.
Casting my seeds on fertile ground,
I nurture them with constancy and purpose.
My sights are fixed.
My gaze unchanging.
Unyielding, inexorable and deep,
I advance with steady, unslacked gait,
the solid earth beneath me.
I am the snake.
By Theodora Lau

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Red <confusedinred@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "confusedinred" <confusedinred@ wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Snakes refers to the Kundalini serpent that lies coiled at the bottom of the spine. It's Allegorical, The shape the kundalini rests in looks like a snake when Dissected. It lies in folds, 3 and half, if memory serves me right. Since raising the Kundalini means the shape uncoils spread across the spine, it's Said to have risen, like a serpent and since the "Raising" the Kundalini is a Milestone for achieving Spiritual Godhead, Snakes are considered important. Moreover, The Ida and Pingla look like snakes. Hence, Snakes is an Important satanic symbol! Hope it helps!

ST
Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

Ashley snakes represent the kundalini rising, and I can tell you
from my own personal experience with snakes, I LOVE them,
that the xianists implanted the fear and control of snakes
to symbolize their need to control Satan.
Let me tell you of my experience with snakes over the last 11 years..
** I used to walk into town to play my music, and I would have to walk through a battle zone from during the Indian (Apache) wars. I have seen rattlesnakes slither right by me as if I was on the freeway, I have walked within a foot of a rattlesnake sleeping and it did not budge, I have sat and taken a break while a baby rattlesnake was in a bush next to me. I have seen a monstrous rattlesnake watch me and we looked eye to eye at each other. I was 3 feet away, standing, and yes I screamed at that one, and the snake flipped back and disappered into the brush.. A rattlesnake this one someone else saw, not me, stood curled up in front of a path while a coyote 'demon'?? circled around the snake, I saw the coyote spirit, not the rattler spirit. They were there to warn us of danger up ahead, the rattler disappeared.. The coyote followed until the threat was gone..
Now it may have been because the person I was traveling with was a very advanced being and they knew him from lifetimes past, but still these things happened and I am witness to it. On my own about 4 years ago I was watching a friend's street concert, and the person sitting next to me had to get something to eat, so I 'babysat' his 6 foot boa as he too a half hour or so break. That snake hugged me as if I was its best friend, it was an exhilarating experience, and when her teenage 'papa' came back, she went right back to him, she knew who he was.. I tell you right now, snakes have gotten a VERY bad rap. I love snakes and all they represent.
Hail Lady Isis I adore you
Hail Lilith I adore you
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Red <confusedinred@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "confusedinred" <confusedinred@ wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

I wanna buy A snake I have been told its Satans animal. That that animals represents him? Can you explain would it bring positive spiritual activity or do absolutely nothing. Also I have read that some demons can take over an animal and be in the animal? Can I ask my Guardian (which i have not seen or meet yet) to be in that animal? Thank you

HAIL SATAN!

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html

Be sure you research everything you can about taking care of a snake, as you would with any animals before buying one as a pet. Be sure you are up to committing to them, for the rest of their natural life.
Hail Satan!
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 12:38:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Snakes

I wanna buy A snake I have been told its Satans animal. That that animals represents him? Can you explain would it bring positive spiritual activity or do absolutely nothing. Also I have read that some demons can take over an animal and be in the animal? Can I ask my Guardian (which i have not seen or meet yet) to be in that animal? Thank you

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you 

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 1, 2013, at 2:35 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html

Be sure you research everything you can about taking care of a snake, as you would with any animals before buying one as a pet. Be sure you are up to committing to them, for the rest of their natural life.
Hail Satan!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 12:38:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Snakes

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back