Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sleeping in a meditation?

sallymyers123

yesterday i was meditating on my bed, crossing my legs. and i was there for about 10 mins and i suddenly got so tired, so very slowly my head started to move forward and i was in a painful position, still crossing my legs my head was on my bed too and i fell asleep for about 30 mins, i also felt i couldn't move. why did this happen? because it's very weird and i always get so tired after meditating but i never thought if fall asleep like that

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sallymyers123" <sallymyers123@... wrote:
yesterday i was meditating on my bed, crossing my legs. and i was there for about 10 mins and i suddenly got so tired, so very slowly my head started to move forward and i was in a painful position, still crossing my legs my head was on my bed too and i fell asleep for about 30 mins, i also felt i couldn't move. why did this happen? because it's very weird and i always get so tired after meditating but i never thought if fall asleep like that
anyone???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sallymyers123" <sallymyers123@... wrote:
Do you clean your aura/chakras regularly?

I ask this because meditating with excess negative energy can seriously affect the effectiveness of the meditations and also cause negative side effects on the person e.g. random tiredness.

I recommend doing something physical e.g. exercising everyday, next to whatever spiritual training you are trying to do because each side compliments and strengthens each other very well.

The other explanation could be that you are naturally very powerful and have attracted the wrong entities which are sucking your energy whenever you meditate. Your inability to move could be because of the fact that you were in a deep trance. Astral occurrences like this are very rare and it is most likely my first assumption that is your problem so remember to clean them twice everyday and see if that has fixed your lack of energy problem in any way.

Oh..having irregular sleeping patterns not because of Kundalini activation is detrimental on your health and state of mind as you are not properly refreshed in the morning so make sure it is not that lol.

If that is not the problem then post to let me know, I check the forums regularly.

Good Luck!

HAIL SATAN

Tim

My version is kind of different this might be off topic but ill post it anyway. Whenever i have a dream, I would enter a trance whenever i think of bad things, like deciding to see my "BI" friend have sex with his gay friend, I would enter a trance. It is very similar to the one posted in "angelfire" is it right? So i feel life paralyzed but i CAN move. i could even see downstairs. i would walk down then when i close my eyes BAM back to my bed paralyzed again. I could only break this trance whenever i start to move and move repeatedly :D well that's my version

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back