Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sleeping in a church..

noudarsn

hey everyone, i will just get to the point:
i'm Satanist from Syria and i live in Turkey for now, but there is no future for me here so i'm emigrating to Europe pretty soon! i'm gonna get through this "deadly" adventure, but that's not what i'm worried about (i'm pretty sure i will reach my goal) BUT, i might sleep in a church on my way to Netherlands and this is what i'm worried about, i wear a pentagram around my neck also i'm bringing my rosary with me. and i don't want to get rid of both of them just because i'm going to sleep in a church. what's worrying me is even if i closed my chakras hoping not to get recognized as a Satanist by them. you know, so i can avoid getting harmed. but yeah even if i did that they might know that i'm Satanist. let's say there was a grey in that church, won't they notice the pentagram? or maybe even my chakras? i'm not very good at closing my chakras because i've never needed to close them, so what should i do? i know i won't get harmed if i asked Satan or the other gods to protect me. but i really really don't feel like asking them because i know they're extremely busy right now and if i was meditating enough i would actually be able to protect myself..
all i want is to reach Netherlands and finally start a new life, go to college, live alone, meditate every single day without getting interrupted, and reach my final goal by becoming a god and stand beside Satan and his demons while fighting these fuckheads (or any other European country that help Syrians, it won't matter as long as i'm leaving Turkey)
so what should i do? will just closing my chakras helps? or should i just ask Satan for protection?
thank you all for you time.
oh, i almost forgot. i would just sleep in the streets if i could, but i'm going with a group and refusing to sleep in a church would make them question my real religion and would get me in bigger problems. especially that most of the people in the group are Muslims..

HAIL SATAN!!

You CAN close your chakras. Just do it, one by one. That's how one learns to do things, by DOING them. You can do this. :)Its okay to sleep in a church if you're with your friends. It's safer that way and you should never sleep in the street, as  you can be robbed of your belongings and identification or WORSE.Be sure to work on your aura of your protection several times a day and cleaning your aura and chakras too.
Good luck on your journey.HS/88!

On Friday, August 7, 2015 8:41 AM, "noudarsn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i'm Satanist from Syria and i live in Turkey for now, but there is no future for me here so i'm emigrating to Europe pretty soon! i'm gonna get through this "deadly" adventure, but that's not what i'm worried about (i'm pretty sure i will reach my goal) BUT, i might sleep in a church on my way to Netherlands and this is what i'm worried about, i wear a pentagram around my neck also i'm bringing my rosary with me. and i don't want to get rid of both of them just because i'm going to sleep in a church. what's worrying me is even if i closed my chakras hoping not to get recognized as a Satanist by them. you know, so i can avoid getting harmed. but yeah even if i did that they might know that i'm Satanist. let's say there was a grey in that church, won't they notice the pentagram? or maybe even my chakras? i'm not very good at closing my chakras because i've never needed to close them, so what should i do? i know i won't get harmed if i asked Satan or the other gods to protect me. but i really really don't feel like asking them because i know they're extremely busy right now and if i was meditating enough i would actually be able to protect myself..
all i want is to reach Netherlands and finally start a new life, go to college, live alone, meditate every single day without getting interrupted, and reach my final goal by becoming a god and stand beside Satan and his demons while fighting these fuckheads (or any other European country that help Syrians, it won't matter as long as i'm leaving Turkey)
so what should i do? will just closing my chakras helps? or should i just ask Satan for protection?
oh, i almost forgot. i would just sleep in the streets if i could, but i'm going with a group and refusing to sleep in a church would make them question my real religion and would get me in bigger problems. especially that most of the people in the group are Muslims..

HAIL SATAN!!

I forgot to add that you can also look around for hostels to stay in.

On Friday, August 7, 2015 12:05 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You CAN close your chakras. Just do it, one by one. That's how one learns to do things, by DOING them. You can do this. :)Its okay to sleep in a church if you're with your friends. It's safer that way and you should never sleep in the street, as  you can be robbed of your belongings and identification or WORSE.Be sure to work on your aura of your protection several times a day and cleaning your aura and chakras too.

On Friday, August 7, 2015 8:41 AM, "noudarsn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, like Magus says, you can close your chakras.

I'm compelled to remind you to be extremely careful of what you let yourself say in front of others, too. Satan will understand if you don't chime in on every opportunity to call bullshit out. Keep yourself safe and alive, in order to keep up the fight.

Traveling with mudslimes and sleeping in sian churches, huh. You're on quite an adventure.

Why do muslims want to travel to European countries and then demand sharia law, anyway? Why don't they just stay in their pisslamic paradises in the first place?

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

Obama just declared war on Syria and it took 3 days for anyone to even notice....the fuck is wrong with this picture?You would think people would notice something like a DECLARATION OF WAR.
JEWbama is an illegal alien with a FAKE IDENTITY and has no legal standing to even be a US politician!He should be executed as a foreign element, war criminal and high traitor!

On Friday, August 7, 2015 12:15 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I forgot to add that you can also look around for hostels to stay in.

On Friday, August 7, 2015 12:05 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

What r the squares

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 2:57 PM PDT no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I'm compelled to remind you to be extremely careful of what you let yourself say in front of others, too. Satan will understand if you don't chime in on every opportunity to call bullshit out. Keep yourself safe and alive, in order to keep up the fight.

Traveling with mudslimes and sleeping in sian churches, huh. You're on quite an adventure.

Why do muslims want to travel to European countries and then demand sharia law, anyway? Why don't they just stay in their pisslamic paradises in the first place?

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

@ no state. because the jews are trying to KILL ALL CIVILIZED WHITE NATIONS by flooding them with 3rd world shitstain immigrants.It's a full blown INVASION.

On Friday, August 7, 2015 2:57 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

thanks a lot!
i know i can close my chakras. what i meant i'm probably not good at it, i mean if someone is more advanced in meditation they would do better job at hiding evidence that they're Satanists, right? i was just wondering if that would be enough.
don't get me wrong, i'm not afraid of those fucks. it's just better safe than sorry, also i don't want to be a burden on Satan just because i wasn't careful enough..

hostels is actually a great idea. unfortunately everything is already planed, we have limited budget (since food and place for sleep would be for free in churches), there's a "leader" for this group. and i just know two persons in this group, a friend of my mother whom i met once. and my brother who's also a Satanist. so yeah, i'm not a shotcaller here..
i'm just gonna close my chakras and hope for a smooth adventure :)
and yeah sleeping in streets is a bad idea, but it's an option in the worst case scenario..
thank you again.

HAIL SATAN!

like i said, all i want to do is to get there and actually start becoming someone useful to Satan, especially in this war.
yeah, getting through a lot of bullshit and troubles. hopefully it will be worth it in the end. i'm pretty sure there's a lot of Satanist got through bigger troubles, i can't complain :)

i really can't understand that either, i mean Syrians are just trying to find a place to settle down and countries that share boarder with Syria aren't the place to do so. which means most Syrians aren't gonna even care about their religion.
but there are a lot of stupid Muslim fucks are getting to Europe and starting troubles there, i would blame the European union and governments. why would you accept Muslims as emigrants! they have countries to live in! even if their countries are bad (which is actually because of them!) they can live and complete their lives there, they wouldn't be in danger if they would just stop being ignorant fucks and calm the fuck down! Syria has war in it, an unstoppable war. Syrians are facing racism in other Arab countries, and in Turkey they're treated as guests. it's not like you think, they expect Syrians to spend money on their selves without being allowed to work here, most of Syrians can't get a job here. while in Europe government would take care of them. i really can't live here forever, Turks are starting to hate us and get tired of us (i don't blame them)
i really don't care about Syrians for personal reasons and i'm not defending them. again, like i said before i'm just aiming for a new start.
European countries should do like what Germany is planing to do. STUDY, WORK or LEAVE THE FUCKING COUNTRY!!
be respectful you get respected. that's how Europe should handle emigrants, not by letting them live there as if they were on full-paid vacation!!! no more right for them! you're emigrating to a country! you're gonna get its nationality by the time! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO ACT LIKE THEM! NOT THE OPPOSITE!!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN FROM THAT FUCKING COUNTY
by the way i don't believe in nationalities and races, but as long as Muslims do believe in them, as long as they're racist then they should be treated like that, until they get deprogrammed.
thanks for you time!
fun fact: about 80% of emigrants in Europe aren't even Syrians or Iraqis (people who are actually running from war and ISIS)

HAIL SATAN!!

---In [email protected], <no.state@... wrote :

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

Yah but it is true that a lot of mislim immigrants come to EU and than try to push sharia law.. I mean FOH!? Multiculturalizem is falling appart, people have enough of that shit..

Back to the main question. @noudarsn just do whatever you need to survive  ask Father Satan for protectionn and try to still fight against jooz by cursing them daily if you can, Be safe brother I wish you luck on your path,

Siegh Heil!
Hail Wotan!

@Nouadarsn Well said! So you know that the jews are flooding Europe with pisslamists and violent africans to kill the white race!Glad to see someone from the middle east is just as pissed off about that insane mess as I am!I keep reading about this insane invasion on the dailyslave where africans keep trying to cross the eurotunnel and slip past the border patrol and how mudslimes are taking over Europe and telling the Danes that their not welcome in their own country!What the fuck!
Seriously there is a picture of mudslimes holding up a sign saying this!https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaem ... iginal.jpg
This is clearly a hostile takeover!
Glad to see you hate those vile fucks just as much as the rest of us!
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 5:19 PM, "noudarsn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

like i said, all i want to do is to get there and actually start becoming someone useful to Satan, especially in this war.
yeah, getting through a lot of bullshit and troubles. hopefully it will be worth it in the end. i'm pretty sure there's a lot of Satanist got through bigger troubles, i can't complain :)

i really can't understand that either, i mean Syrians are just trying to find a place to settle down and countries that share boarder with Syria aren't the place to do so. which means most Syrians aren't gonna even care about their religion.
but there are a lot of stupid Muslim fucks are getting to Europe and starting troubles there, i would blame the European union and governments. why would you accept Muslims as emigrants! they have countries to live in! even if their countries are bad (which is actually because of them!) they can live and complete their lives there, they wouldn't be in danger if they would just stop being ignorant fucks and calm the fuck down! Syria has war in it, an unstoppable war. Syrians are facing racism in other Arab countries, and in Turkey they're treated as guests. it's not like you think, they expect Syrians to spend money on their selves without being allowed to work here, most of Syrians can't get a job here. while in Europe government would take care of them. i really can't live here forever, Turks are starting to hate us and get tired of us (i don't blame them)
i really don't care about Syrians for personal reasons and i'm not defending them. again, like i said before i'm just aiming for a new start.
European countries should do like what Germany is planing to do. STUDY, WORK or LEAVE THE FUCKING COUNTRY!!
be respectful you get respected. that's how Europe should handle emigrants, not by letting them live there as if they were on full-paid vacation!!! no more right for them! you're emigrating to a country! you're gonna get its nationality by the time! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO ACT LIKE THEM! NOT THE OPPOSITE!!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN FROM THAT FUCKING COUNTY
by the way i don't believe in nationalities and races, but as long as Muslims do believe in them, as long as they're racist then they should be treated like that, until they get deprogrammed.
thanks for you time!
fun fact: about 80% of emigrants in Europe aren't even Syrians or Iraqis (people who are actually running from war and ISIS)

HAIL SATAN!!

---In [email protected], <no.state@... wrote :

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

The "study, work of leave" policy is bullshit as well. They should not be there at all. They are not going to get anyone's nationality but their own "in time". But seeing as you don't believe in races or nationality, this will be hard to explain to you as this equates to a toddler not acknowledging the difference between water and oil, which cannot be mixed. There will be confrontations, no matter how much you claim to "respect" your new host country. This is natural. And the way it should be. But it should not be.
There is no reason why fugitives from the Middle East should flee halfway around the world to obtain peace. Unless you ask a jew. Because right now, White Nations are being drained and weakened in every possible way by races and nationalities who have failed to push back on the jewish influence in their native countries, and I am talking over a very long timeline here. This is despite the fact that White Nations have been the most frequently and most intensely attacked. They have also been the jews' highest priority. The fact is, the White Race has outlasted ALL OTHER RACES AND NATIONS in the instinctive but also direct battle against the jews. We are still standing. And the jews are now using the fallen of the other races against us. Most among these fallen have adopted the parasitic nature of their victors through their judaism-proxies, namely islam. This is obvious. While christianity has been used blind and incapacitate the White Race, islam has been used to destroy the Middle Eastern Populations and train them as an undead army to attack the aforementioned. The same is being done with the Black Race against the White Americans, though on another, but similar, basis; here the Whites, in addition to being spiritually blindfolded, have been intellectually and morally dumbed down with guilt, following the fake stories of oppression, and are now facing violent "uprisings" to the point where when the Whites fight back, the guilt is automatically amplified against them while the Blacks cry and complain. Most people fail to see that this dynamic is also a judaism-proxy that turns its followers into professional victims. Instead of islam or christianity, this proxy can be called afroamericanity. 
And despite this unrelenting warfare against us, we, as the White Race, even though the majority of us have been blindfolded with our hands tied behind our backs, are still standing. And we will be standing.
I have tried writing this before on the forum, but it got deleted as it was probably considered too harsh for the the context in which it was posted. But it is very important. And nevertheless, it is a good analogy- if a frenzied and destructive animal goes berserk in your home, who do you deal with first? The animal or the zookeeper who intentionally let it loose? Because the jews, as zookeepers, have managed to hide themselves so well, that the first target of the White Nations will be the obvious invaders, the frenzied animals, who are the brainwashed immigrants. This is VERY serious. With the way things are now, there will be a violent pushback if this continues. As I wrote above, the White Race has outlasted everyone else on all levels. This is a fact and very obvious. 
If the other Races and Nations are to rise to an above undead slave level, they need to haul ass and get creative NOW. They need to build, and not leech off of others as they have been reduced to doing.

@taolvans??? Ok I suck with names. Anyway I fully agree. The jews are flooding Europe with illegal immigrants in order to kill the white race and mongrelize the whole fucking planet.
Europe's borders should be closed, end of discussion. All the immigrants there so far should be deported en masse with military force. This shit is ridiculous.
America has been getting fucked by illegal immigrants so badly that 90% of every state's most wanted lists except for hawaii and alaska are ALL ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS!50% of the crime here is perpetrated by ghetto blacks, 99.99999999% of the racial crime here is black on white crime with the majority of that being black men gang raping white women, and the mexicans are 90% of the most wanted lists no doubt for drug trafficking and gang violence.
Also a few of them in Texas are wanted pedophiles and the only white man on the whole Texas list looked half jewish.EVERYONE on the Texas most wanted list is an OBVIOUS hispanic except one and yet they were all listed as "white males" including the WOMAN who had a name like garcia or some shit like that and that fat bitch was wanted for child molestation.
The jews are complete fucking nation wreckers and immigrants are their new favorite toy for fucking up whole countries

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 5:28 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The netherlands, no, europe, is starting to look more and more like the USA. 

Here you used to get stufi, for your study and you didnt have to pay it back. Now they want those same students to pay for their whole study themselves. Many declining further scholarship, while it is required in a lot of jobs. you basicly cant really get a job without a diplom.

A lot of people disagree with a lot of things but no one here is to speak up. The people complain but aren't heard. The parliament makes decisions and stuff completely off topic or what the voting was for. 

There are 2 parts of the parliament and the first part is also given the right to decide what happens to the landscape and because of that people are made to focus on that instead of supporting what is truely important for this system to survive. Because the one that can possibly give drastic changes does not press the saving of nature it seems. But realize, it is hardly possible to do so with that many people so close to one another.

Besides most nature here is either under human constriction or human made so it doesnt matter much if it goes down or not if you ask me.

oh dude, you don't have any idea how much i hate Arabs and Muslims.. even Syrian.
Europe should definitely do something about those people.
basically what i believe is that Europe should just allow Syrians and Iraqis to immigrate to European countries, because they literally don't have any other place to go to..
also, one more thing, i think that Jewish fucks are behind that sign in that picture, i mean why the fuck would anyone who ran from DEATH in their country to just go to another country and start that bullshit hate?!
i don't know man. all you can do, all WE can do is just hold on and keep fighting Jewish fucks so we can finally do something about it..
also just please don't forget, not all immigrates are racist, full of hate and ignorant like those who you're seeing in media and streets, nice people can be found everywhere. they're just quite and you can't here their voice over those loud ignorants' voices..

just stay safe, be fare with immigrates and just stay away from them if possible.

HAIL SATAN

They are powerful meditation on Planetary energies to benefit chakras/magick.
Look for the in joyofsatan.org, meditation page, Satan's suqares.

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 15:06:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Sleeping in a church..

What r the squares

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

@ss 666 I think that guy is a troll. He sound exactly, word for word like the last guy who went on random posts, spammed everyone about things not even remotely related to the topic and asking "plz help me"

I also feel a weird energy from this guy's posts. An annoying and retarded energy that I can not identify.
I'm not entirely adept at sensing feelings and energies over the net but I do sense quite a bit and this guy smells funny.

On Monday, August 10, 2015 1:51 AM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What r the squares

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

Someone sent something to do harm and bad luck to my wife I'm gonna try to get it out of her tonight
On Aug 12, 2015 1:14 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @ss 666 I think that guy is a troll. He sound exactly, word for word like the last guy who went on random posts, spammed everyone about things not even remotely related to the topic and asking "plz help me"

I also feel a weird energy from this guy's posts. An annoying and retarded energy that I can not identify.
I'm not entirely adept at sensing feelings and energies over the net but I do sense quite a bit and this guy smells funny.

On Monday, August 10, 2015 1:51 AM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<hr>From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

What r the squares

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

Oh ok thanks, I replied a bit in a hurry to be honest!

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:15:17 +0000

On Monday, August 10, 2015 1:51 AM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What r the squares

Anyway, stay safe.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back