Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sleep

The brain is a computer of sorts. Sleep works to reorganize the memories you formed during the day and everything you experienced and learned into a more orderly form... (sorta like how if you run a computer for too long it crashes, when you reboot it loses the extra files it didn't need in the RAM and reorganizes the ones it needs)
So sleep is sorta like rebooting your brain.
While you sleep, your brain does like a screensaver mode. Dreams are just thoughts you have while you're sleeping, but since your conscious mind is now, well, deactivated, your subconscious mind takes over and things get weird.
From where? You might have to google that one. I'm not sure where dreams come from.

Serotonin regulates sleep.

Sleep is the biological shutdown of the human body (that does not result in our deaths) a.k.a the human hibernation state of being. This allows us to "recharge our batteries" while also allowing us to review what we have learned from that day and learn what we missed during that same time span. Hope this helps.      Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <withoutalabel@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var>

If you have too much excessive energy, I'd suggest you to gather your energy into a ball in front of you, cleanse it and send it to our Gods. :)Otherwise, try doing void meditation. xD It helps.. xD

Στις 5:27 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Regular meditation should do the trick. Try putting on some calming music, that normally works for me.

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 8:22 AM, "'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A meditation form that is good for you is breath in through your nouse and breath out by open your mouth. Do it as long as you wish!I prefer you get rid of your brain and all other contents in your head, through cremate/burn it up through long-distance-session. I had problem with having an own brain so I did in same way and now I feel clear that I do not need to sleep at all and I do not have wrong thoughts and I feel good and improved after the session today. GOOD LUCK!

2014-06-03 11:52 GMT+02:00 'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Breathing exercises help with deep relaxation,those help me relax my mind and body when im charged up and want to go to sleep.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 8:55 AM PDT Shawn Fargie shawn_fargie@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Regular meditation should do the trick. Try putting on some calming music, that normally works for me.

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 8:22 AM, "'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Does anyone know what kind of meditation I should use to help me relax and help me fall asleep better? I have been having issues sleeping and my brain has been too tired to try and find a good page on JoS for help.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Dude omg, I do the same each and every night haha. It does work for me we'll I at least do the best to focus my mind rather instead of blue light focus on achieving the stilling of the mind where then only can my own mind at least in this example can start to relax and tune into a beautiful vibrant blue light after having reaching empty mindedness. Works me.. XD But as stated before each is individual and individuals have there own ways. :))) :D
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 7, 2014, at 10:34 AM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Breath[/IMG]www.naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY
-fourthreich666

I precise the meditation form that first you have closed mouth when you breeth in through your nose and afterwards you breeth out through both your nose and mouth. 

2014-06-05 22:53 GMT+02:00 Natalie Büchel <nataliebuchel@...:
A meditation form that is good for you is breath in through your nouse and breath out by open your mouth. Do it as long as you wish!I prefer you get rid of your brain and all other contents in your head, through cremate/burn it up through long-distance-session. I had problem with having an own brain so I did in same way and now I feel clear that I do not need to sleep at all and I do not have wrong thoughts and I feel good and improved after the session today. GOOD LUCK!

2014-06-03 11:52 GMT+02:00 'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Warm milk and blackstrap molasses.
Then meditate and thank satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 5, 2014, at 8:55, "Shawn Fargie shawn_fargie@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 8:22 AM, "'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I won't beat around the bush.. Do we really need sleep? How much sleep do we need? I used to sleep 8-12 hours per day where 8hrs was the limit where i felt rested. Lately I've been getting 4-8 hours of sleep. I do feel tired if I wake up after 4 hours but I found out a short walk, some coffee and a cold shower helps me wake up. I somehow can't sleep for more than 8 hours because I start waking up and I feel nervous for sleeping throughout the whole day. Even tho I feel rested, dark circles below my eyes got even more intense. I read somewhere that some monks sleep 4 hours and take 20 minute naps every 2 hours. I would like to know if there are any specific meditations that I can perform to replace sleep with? I do yoga twice a day. (Kundalini before sleep) and clean my chakras and aura daily. Another unrelated thing is that I found out I've been getting headaches if I skip the kundalini yoga before sleep. So.. Will I be rested enough if I just keep doing the meditations with yoga to sleep 4-6 hours per day daily or do I need to perform any other special meditations ?

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

Well well perfect timing...I actually have no true answer to your question, but this thing has been bothering me intensely lately. OTL
All I know is that, we take energy through food, sleep and meditations. Meditations can definitely help someone to be awake for more hours (than the average person who does not meditate) but in order to not sleep at all, I believe this could be for the extremely advanced people, maybe someone who has completed the Magnum Opus (our Gods don't sleep, I believe... right?).So it's very difficult now, for us.
There is the rune Jera and Raidho that could help you with timing and such (read     http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html their properties) but not specifically for *sleep*.
I honestly... I wish I had an answer man.
I wake up -or sometimes I do, untill I can no longer do it- at 5.45 am in order to do things, prepare documents (sermons and such) for printing -in a latter hour- read articles, do research, help by doing Internet Warfare and such... Draw, play music (when the others are awake too). Check my thousand emails lol. Time passes.... So, when the time is 24.00 and there are still things I DIDN'T manage to do in the day (write stories, write lyrics, write in general, doing more Internet Warfare, translating videos etc etc etc) I just get fucking frustrated! ...But I feel like a chicken, I need sleep.But I realize, that even if I sleep EARLY, like ten pm, and then wake up at 5.45 am, I will still be like a chicken... half-asleep for the entire day.It's horrible, I really want to do so many things but I can't do shit if I'm so sleepy. I try to meditate and fall asleep!! I draw and drool LOL...
I don't have the strength to work out. I can't do shit.
But on the other hand I do not want to sleep late... I don't want to sleep at 3 am (and wake up whenever) because then I will lose the morning Sun which I like so much....
I'm just complaining here, saying my own issues.
Yeah, I do hope someone will help us. I'm a bit jealous of your ability to sleep only 4 hours. :p
Unfortunately experience has shown me that we can't go without sleep... not at the level we are as humans right now, at least.
As for the monks, I had also heard this about DaVinci, I don't know if it's valid information or what... I had also read an article about the Shaolins' eating habits and it said that they sleep at around 11 pm and wake up at 5 am... But taking into consideration their intense working out etc etc etc, I find it rather normal... And they eat so little, I honestly don't know how they can handle... staying alive like that. 
But sleeping 4 hours a day and taking 20 minutes naps every 2 hours... HOW CAN ANYONE DO THAT??! I mean we have WORK sdkihfkdshfksdhfks fucking work!!!!!! Or we have school!! It's just not possible!...and wouldn't that actually be too much throughout the entire day? I mean it is 20 hours a day / 2 = 10 hours in total x 20 minutes = 200 minutes.So, it's a bit more than one and a half hour in 20 minutes naps? It's not too much, but is it worth it? Has anyone actually ever tried it?

Στις 6:46 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 17 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "eljtheblancoassassin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I won't beat around the bush.. Do we really need sleep? How much sleep do we need? I used to sleep 8-12 hours per day where 8hrs was the limit where i felt rested. Lately I've been getting 4-8 hours of sleep. I do feel tired if I wake up after 4 hours but I found out a short walk, some coffee and a cold shower helps me wake up. I somehow can't sleep for more than 8 hours because I start waking up and I feel nervous for sleeping throughout the whole day. Even tho I feel rested, dark circles below my eyes got even more intense. I read somewhere that some monks sleep 4 hours and take 20 minute naps every 2 hours. I would like to know if there are any specific meditations that I can perform to replace sleep with? I do yoga twice a day. (Kundalini before sleep) and clean my chakras and aura daily. Another unrelated thing is that I found out I've been getting headaches if I skip the kundalini yoga before sleep. So.. Will I be rested enough if I just keep doing the meditations with yoga to sleep 4-6 hours per day daily or do I need to perform any other special meditations ?

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

Sleep is very important. Try to get 8-12 hours of sleep. Try to limit caffeine intake as well. 
HAIL SATAN!!!
On Jul 16, 2015, at 13:21, "eljtheblancoassassin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

8-12 hours is extremely... long. It is too much. :pI believe everyone has different needs in regards to sleep, and of course this changes with the age as well. I find 6-8 hours is good for me.

Στις 7:59 π.μ. Σάββατο, 18 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Sleep is very important. Try to get 8-12 hours of sleep. Try to limit caffeine intake as well. 
HAIL SATAN!!!
On Jul 16, 2015, at 13:21, "eljtheblancoassassin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

I get physically uncomfortable with less than 7-8 hours. I need 8-9 hours. Most people do. Especially if you work out, then it's really important.

Just take a look at how many people need their "morning coffee" to function. This is so bad. If they don't get it, they can't function. Many people can't seem to walk or drive past Starbucks or whatever without pulling in to get a triple grande venti macchiato or whatever they're called. Paving the way for the quick-fix-coffee business, Starbucks was founded by at least one jew and funded by jews. But that's just how today works apparently. People work too hard and then waste their time, spending way too much time on television, videogames or whatever in order to compensate for the dull work so they can carry on the next day, leaving little or no time for sleep, which makes them dependent on that crap. No wonder there are so many health problems in our time, given our technology.

Giving your excess enegy to Satan really does work.

Before I learned how to gather my energies, I simply visualized His sigil and asked him to take it. This helped tremendously.

But, it seems better to gather it in a ball first.

<td val[/IMG]Sleep is extremely important! It would take all day to last all the health problems (short AND long term) sleep deprivation has on the body, mind and soul.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 17, 2015, 9:59:46 PM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Sleep is very important. Try to get 8-12 hours of sleep. Try to limit caffeine intake as well.
HAIL SATAN!!!
On Jul 16, 2015, at 13:21, "<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">eljtheblancoassass[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!
[/TD]

It's so hard to get enough sleep, though. I stopped drinking coffee, but now I feel like I need 9 hours of sleep. And it's so discouraged--everyone thinks it's lazy to sleep more than 5-6 hours. I knew kids in highschool that studied until 2-3 in the morning. And they always thought I was lazy because I didn't want to stay up all night working on school projects even though I was willing to work on them quite a bit during the day. The reason they wanted to stay up late was because they were doing 3 sports or whatever. Why is this so pressured? And then it's either work your ass off at a pointless job or go to college and find a cushier pointless job. I don't exercise everyday, but I'm on my feet/moving all the time and it's really tiring and I hate it because I feel like it affects my ability to focus/meditate when I don't get enough sleep. It's a struggle for a lot of people I think...

I also feel like the younger you are the more sleep you need. Ive noticed people who are a little bit more older sleep less, then younger people.

As a god sleep would be impossible because they naturally take in so much energy sleep is useless. We only sleep because it is pretty much a kind of meditation were our body and soul rest and take in energy. Once you have got enough back you wake up. The issues is it is kinda a stand by mode. Metaphorically we are laptops hooked up to a power supply. That power supply for those who are not gods is not enough and so we lose power. When meditating you up the amount of power you take in and thusly you stop losing power and can even gain much much more. A gods power supply is very high and pretty much automatic. If any one of us even was hooked up to their power supply you would simply explode. Understand I'm being allegorical. Also I am not 100% on this but this is a conclusion i have come to.:) Hope I've helped.

On Friday, July 17, 2015 2:01 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well well perfect timing...I actually have no true answer to your question, but this thing has been bothering me intensely lately. OTL
All I know is that, we take energy through food, sleep and meditations. Meditations can definitely help someone to be awake for more hours (than the average person who does not meditate) but in order to not sleep at all, I believe this could be for the extremely advanced people, maybe someone who has completed the Magnum Opus (our Gods don't sleep, I believe... right?).So it's very difficult now, for us.
There is the rune Jera and Raidho that could help you with timing and such (read     http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html their properties) but not specifically for *sleep*.
I honestly... I wish I had an answer man.
I wake up -or sometimes I do, untill I can no longer do it- at 5.45 am in order to do things, prepare documents (sermons and such) for printing -in a latter hour- read articles, do research, help by doing Internet Warfare and such... Draw, play music (when the others are awake too). Check my thousand emails lol. Time passes.... So, when the time is 24.00 and there are still things I DIDN'T manage to do in the day (write stories, write lyrics, write in general, doing more Internet Warfare, translating videos etc etc etc) I just get fucking frustrated! ...But I feel like a chicken, I need sleep.But I realize, that even if I sleep EARLY, like ten pm, and then wake up at 5.45 am, I will still be like a chicken... half-asleep for the entire day.It's horrible, I really want to do so many things but I can't do shit if I'm so sleepy. I try to meditate and fall asleep!! I draw and drool LOL...
I don't have the strength to work out. I can't do shit.
But on the other hand I do not want to sleep late... I don't want to sleep at 3 am (and wake up whenever) because then I will lose the morning Sun which I like so much....
I'm just complaining here, saying my own issues.
Yeah, I do hope someone will help us. I'm a bit jealous of your ability to sleep only 4 hours. :p
Unfortunately experience has shown me that we can't go without sleep... not at the level we are as humans right now, at least.
As for the monks, I had also heard this about DaVinci, I don't know if it's valid information or what... I had also read an article about the Shaolins' eating habits and it said that they sleep at around 11 pm and wake up at 5 am... But taking into consideration their intense working out etc etc etc, I find it rather normal... And they eat so little, I honestly don't know how they can handle... staying alive like that. 
But sleeping 4 hours a day and taking 20 minutes naps every 2 hours... HOW CAN ANYONE DO THAT??! I mean we have WORK sdkihfkdshfksdhfks fucking work!!!!!! Or we have school!! It's just not possible!...and wouldn't that actually be too much throughout the entire day? I mean it is 20 hours a day / 2 = 10 hours in total x 20 minutes = 200 minutes.So, it's a bit more than one and a half hour in 20 minutes naps? It's not too much, but is it worth it? Has anyone actually ever tried it?

Στις 6:46 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 17 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "eljtheblancoassassin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

Thank you all for your answers!!!

@Sam - I usualy drink one cup of white coffee when I wake up and a cup after lunch if I can't take a 30 min nap. I am trying to cancel out caffeine from my diet tho.

@Light Yagami - Yeah I always thought that 20 min story was BS, but I never heard any Satanist's view on it. I need to take  a 30 min nap somewhere throughout the day if I sleep only 4 hours. Yeah 6 hours is just somewhere around perfect. I was so exhausted today i slept for 12 hours lol.. Thank you for pointing me out to those runes!! I'll start a working with Raidho today. Yeah I usualy go to sleep at 3 am and wake up at 8 but I want to change that and start waking up/going to sleep earlier.

@Yog Sothoth - Of course. I start seeing the sleep deprivation effects after being awake for more than 24 hours. It just throws your body off balance. Makes you confused, un-alert, weak, etc..

@nick_vabzircnila - If you workout or do intense physical work than you need to sleep or the consequences will be devestating. I don't engage in hard physical work and I do workout in moderation so I'm comfortable with 6 or less hours of sleep. You're right about that coffee part. I am hooked on coffee, but I found out I don't have to drink it everyday to function properly. I don't support starbucks. Matter of fact we don't even have starbucks where I am from. I drink white coffee, no bs.. I used my time wrong but I realized what I was doing and am trying to change that.

@arizmendisatan true that! the older you get, less sleep you need

@fibrilink one cup of coffee and I am on my feet in an hour after waking up. Not drinking it I can lay around and be lazy all day. Yeah if you don't get enough sleep you get distractred easily. I found out doing meditations when sleepy is worthless as you get distracted so fast and I can't even count well..

@call_me_something_else - Yeah! I give my energy to Satan and demons at least 2 times a week. I found it to be the best if I pull out grey energy from myself and give it to him to use against those filthy jews however he wishes. I had a serious lack in bioelectricity and I try to gather as much energy as I can. Sometimes I give the white/gold energy too if I raise too much. (666 Meditation)

@Fungai Musiiwa - what do you need help with brother?

Sieg Heil!!
Hail Satan!!
Hail the Daemons of Duat!!

So lately I have been noticing I need a lot less sleep on average in order to go through the day. 

I know it's a side effect that can happen when meditating more, but I was wondering how far this can go?

Do any of you know if it is possible to live without needing to sleep at all? 
Like substitute sleeping with meditation?

I started wondering about this a while ago when I noticed that I could significantly cut my sleep if I would meditate for a while when I started getting tired. It's like your body get's completely refreshed. 

It seems especially void meditation or even just deep relaxation seems to help a lot in this regard. 

Last week I went into a deep trance when I got sleepy in an attempt to astral project (Yes I know, terrible timing when you are sleepy) 
Since I was sleepy I dosed off and woke up 1 hour later, however I didn't feel tired for the entire next day. 

Also I don't know about the gods, but it seems they don't require sleep the same way humans do, if at all. 

Anyway, I would like to know your thoughts on this subject. 

HAIL SATAN!

It's different with me. I need to sleep a lot, namely 9-11 hours a night.
I'm still going through the kundalini awakening process. Apparently it's not finished with me yet, lol.I know that the kundalini awakening process can sometimes make one need less or more sleep than usual.Sometimes, there are nights when I get insomnia because the energy from the serpent keeps me up all night. I try to close my eyes to sleep but it feels like there's a light behind my closed eyelids and I cannot fully sleep.That's just my two cents.

On Monday, April 25, 2016 10:19 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So lately I have been noticing I need a lot less sleep on average in order to go through the day. 

I know it's a side effect that can happen when meditating more, but I was wondering how far this can go?

I started wondering about this a while ago when I noticed that I could significantly cut my sleep if I would meditate for a while when I started getting tired. It's like your body get's completely refreshed. 

It seems especially void meditation or even just deep relaxation seems to help a lot in this regard. 

Last week I went into a deep trance when I got sleepy in an attempt to astral project (Yes I know, terrible timing when you are sleepy) 
Since I was sleepy I dosed off and woke up 1 hour later, however I didn't feel tired for the entire next day. 

Also I don't know about the gods, but it seems they don't require sleep the same way humans do, if at all. 

HAIL SATAN!

Haha well I gues I should have looked a little better before writing a new topic... 

The messages above have already answered my questions. 

If anyone still has input though that is ofcourse very apreciated. 

I have this same! I have a long period of sleeping only 5-6 hours. And now i can't get enough sleep even after 8 hours. 
Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 25/04/2016 20:39 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Sleep

It's different with me. I need to sleep a lot, namely 9-11 hours a night.
I'm still going through the kundalini awakening process. Apparently it's not finished with me yet, lol.I know that the kundalini awakening process can sometimes make one need less or more sleep than usual.Sometimes, there are nights when I get insomnia because the energy from the serpent keeps me up all night. I try to close my eyes to sleep but it feels like there's a light behind my closed eyelids and I cannot fully sleep.That's just my two cents.

On Monday, April 25, 2016 10:19 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

For me, it's a little uneven. No matter what time I sleep at, I always wake up at 11 AM or 1 PM, even if I sleep at times such as 2 AM or 5:30 AM. However, regardless of how 'little' I sleep (compared to what is considered to be the average), I always function completely awake throughout the entire day. And... meditation makes me sleepy instead of waking me up. Also it feels like a cold membrane of some sort is around my body after meditating and lying to go to sleep.

Is it possible to avoid sleeping ? I feel when I enter a trance state that my body feels super relaxed as if it is asleep although my mind is awake so , can you get the same kind of rest that way as if you were asleep ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back