Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Slap me if im wrong D:

gonzalezedlyn

But I think I remember reading that Father and his Demons co-live together physically on another plane...im guessing that they obviously have physical bodies. So the question is What do they eat? Has anyone ever asked Father or any of his Demons this question?

they do have phisical bodies and not in a plane, they live in a planet like us and eat just what we eat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

But I think I remember reading that Father and his Demons co-live together physically on another plane...im guessing that they obviously have physical bodies. So the question is What do they eat? Has anyone ever asked Father or any of his Demons this question?

They do have phys[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 1:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Slap me if im wrong D:

one thing i wonder though is can they eat?
cuz if they could eat im sure they may like it.
i mean i enjoy eating.  sure i have to do it to live but that does not mean i don't enjoy it though.
im just curious that's all.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Slap me if im wrong D:

They do have phys[/IMG]</var>

From what I've understood, they don't require food..but they still love eating. Now, they don't require sleep or to use the uhh facilities..as in no excretion.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

They do have physical bodies and I believe they do not have to eat. They are immortal and evolved beings. They do not have to eat to live.

I asked this question too a long time ago :) 
But as shannon said, they do not have to eat to survive. However, they CAN eat if they so choose to.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:56 AM

So basically they can do whatever whenever they want
COOL

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 2, 2012, at 3:36 PM, "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:
  From what I've understood, they don't require food..but they still love eating. Now, they don't require sleep or to use the uhh facilities..as in no excretion.
--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

They do have physical bodies and I believe they do not have to eat. They are immortal and evolved beings. They do not have to eat to live.

That makes sense as if I could give up eating me personally I'd still do it whether I needed it to live or not.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 2, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  I asked this question too a long time ago :) 
But as shannon said, they do not have to eat to survive. However, they CAN eat if they so choose to.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:56 AM

=

Hmmm when im open enough...im going to ask myself ^_^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

i mean i enjoy eating.  sure i have to do it to live but that does not mean i don't enjoy it though.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hmmm when im open enough...im going to ask myself ^_^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back