Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Skype anyone?

emonicksayshi

Hi there!I am not very good at using Yahoo, it confuses me. I was hoping someone would Skype me for a more personal conversation about our Father Satan, Demons, and Meditation (or even more personal things).
So many people in life are just annoyingly "xian". I am personally sick of dealing with these people, and I am sick of having no one to discuss my beliefs with. it would be amazing to make friends with true satanists! 
Unfortunately, I feel like when I start talking about things, such as the "chakras" or the "Astral Plane" no one understands, and I need to explain everything. It can be very boring, after trying to teach ignorant people the ways of meditation and our Father Satan.
If you feel the same way, I will give you my contact details! :)Hope to see many friendly faces!~ Nick
Hail Satan!

Sure, My skype is : Damenai and am from Kuwait 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 12, 2014, at 7:24 AM, "nich.vogel@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi there!I am not very good at using Yahoo, it confuses me. I was hoping someone would Skype me for a more personal conversation about our Father Satan, Demons, and Meditation (or even more personal things).
So many people in life are just annoyingly "xian". I am personally sick of dealing with these people, and I am sick of having no one to discuss my beliefs with. it would be amazing to make friends with true satanists! 
Unfortunately, I feel like when I start talking about things, such as the "chakras" or the "Astral Plane" no one understands, and I need to explain everything. It can be very boring, after trying to teach ignorant people the ways of meditation and our Father Satan.
If you feel the same way, I will give you my contact details! :)Hope to see many friendly faces!~ Nick
Hail Satan!

I would enjoy some conversation with a fellow Satanist. My Skype is sterling deshong. Please feel free to contact me whenever you want, I look forward to hearing from you brother.

may father satans light shine apon you

------------------------------
On Sun, May 11, 2014 8:46 PM PDT nich.vogel@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

Hi there!
I am not very good at using Yahoo, it confuses me. I was hoping someone would Skype me for a more personal conversation about our Father Satan, Demons, and Meditation (or even more personal things).

If you feel the same way, I will give you my contact details! :)
Hope to see many friendly faces!
~ Nick

Hail Satan!

Oh, I hear you, Broth3er! Totally get where you are ocming from Nick.
My Skype ID is: satanspriestess_666 And no, I am not affiliated with
the clergy in any way, I just picked the name out of the air. I
couldn't think of a good ID. Lol. Anyone who wishes to do so on here,
please feel free to add me! Always want to make new friends in Satan!
Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who
burns!

On 5/13/14, sterling deshong shadowswhisper666@...
[HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I would enjoy some conversation with a fellow Satanist. My Skype is sterling
deshong. Please feel free to contact me whenever you want, I look forward to
hearing from you brother.

may father satans light shine apon you

------------------------------
On Sun, May 11, 2014 8:46 PM PDT nich.vogel@... [HellsArmy666]
wrote:

Hi there!
I am not very good at using Yahoo, it confuses me. I was hoping someone
would Skype me for a more personal conversation about our Father Satan,
Demons, and Meditation (or even more personal things).

So many people in life are just annoyingly "xian". I am personally sick of
dealing with these people, and I am sick of having no one to discuss my
beliefs with. it would be amazing to make friends with true satanists!

Unfortunately, I feel like when I start talking about things, such as the
"chakras" or the "Astral Plane" no one understands, and I need to explain
everything. It can be very boring, after trying to teach ignorant people
the ways of meditation and our Father Satan.

If you feel the same way, I will give you my contact details! :)
Hope to see many friendly faces!
~ Nick

Hail Satan!

Hi Emonicksaishi,
I just joined this group.
I can relate to your frustration, but I read in the JoS website that our Father does not want us to go around telling our beliefs to others (the not having ones: christians, jews and Islam people), for we do not know what harm can they do to us, and we are to work secretly.
I have not spoken about my love to Satan to no one, I joined this group to find others like me. Moreover, to join this Army and defeat the liars for good. 
I wish I could skype, but I live in Venezuela, Skype is to be paid in foreign currency, which we are not allowed to have at this time, otherwise, I would gladly skype with you.
But you can e-mail me if you wish.
I believe that, if you ask Satan, he will lead you to connect with people (like this group) with whom you can talk about your doubts. Do not get desperate or frustrated, he will certainly answer you somehow, you will know.
I have been worshiping Satan for a few weeks only and I already have had answers and demonstrations, and for the very first time in my life I am happy. 
There are other yahoo groups for this purpose. Check the Joy of Satan website, their addresses are there.
I wish you the best.
Hail Satan!

Skype's not a good idea due to the amount of zoglodytes (infiltrators) that lurk around in the groups waiting for people to do this kind of thing. If you don't like yahoo, you can use the other forum, it's easier to use:

JOY OF SATAN  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back