Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

skipping power Meditation is dangerous

Andrew Chiteme

Yesterday I skipped my meditation session which I ve every morning. I felt bad becos it was out of my carelessness. In the evening {of same day} as I was driving back home a workmate bashed me in the rear of my car and as I was trying to checking what is happen the idiot became violent. I thank Father Satan that my car just had a small dent though his got a lense broken and a fender. When I got home I realised that it happened cos I didn't clean my aura n protection meditation which I do in the morning. I read on JoS that skipping Meditations can be dangerous. Father Satan loves me becos it was a miracle the way I survived that accident. Don't skip your Meditation true bros and sisters. It can be dangerous. Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Not to mention that nagging feeling when I feel I let myself down too.I just can't wait till my next session so everything feels back to normal.Also I don't know about you but I write "nothing done"next to the date in my black book.And then I get that sinking feeling again but it helps me know I am letting myself down when I miss a day.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected]; <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] skipping power Meditation is dangerous
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 6:21:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Yesterday I skipped my meditation session which I ve every morning. I felt bad becos it was out of my carelessness. In the evening {of same day} as I was driving back home a workmate bashed me in the rear of my car and as I was trying to checking what is happen the idiot became violent. I thank Father Satan that my car just had a small dent though his got a lense broken and a fender. When I got home I realised that it happened cos I didn't clean my aura n protection meditation which I do in the morning. I read on JoS that skipping Meditations can be dangerous. Father Satan loves me becos it was a miracle the way I survived that accident. Don't skip your Meditation true bros and sisters. It can be dangerous. Hail Satan
[/TD]

That has happened to me Brian. Back when i was skipping my meditations a lot i used to feel guilty. I felt good when i did my meditations but i was always too lazy to do them or i made an excuse.
 Hail Satan!

To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "andrewchiteme@..." <andrewchiteme@...
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] skipping power Meditation is dangerous

<td style="font:[/IMG]Not to mention that nagging feeling when I feel I let myself down too.I just can't wait till my next session so everything feels back to normal.Also I don't know about you but I write "nothing done"next to the date in my black book.And then I get that sinking feeling again but it helps me know I am letting myself down when I miss a day.

<td style="font:[/IMG]  
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I am finding that its all about how you manage your time.I am getting a lot better but honestly life happens and I still fuck up.But I am getting a lot better.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Sep 25, 2012 12:25:21 AM

<td val[/IMG]   That has happened to me Brian. Back when i was skipping my meditations a lot i used to feel guilty. I felt good when i did my meditations but i was always too lazy to do them or i made an excuse.
 Hail Satan!

To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "andrewchiteme@..." <andrewchiteme@...
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:23 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Not to mention that nagging feeling when I feel I let myself down too.I just can't wait till my next session so everything feels back to normal.Also I don't know about you but I write "nothing done"next to the date in my black book.And then I get that sinking feeling again but it helps me know I am letting myself down when I miss a day.

<td style="font:[/IMG]  
[/TD]

[/TD]

hank you so much for the insight and reminder! take care and be safe.

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 2:21 PM EDT Andrew Chiteme wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Made lots of sense to me Angela.I too get wrapped up in life or just get lazy honestly.Sometimes if I miss my regular morning time I get tired from work and go to bed and there goes another day of no meditations.Then comes that sinking feeling that I let myself down again.

To: [email protected] <[email protected]; [email protected] <[email protected]; andrewchiteme@... <andrewchiteme@...; Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...;
Sent: Tue, Sep 25, 2012 1:47:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]
<td val[/IMG]Its not that I skip my meditation its that I got so much shit draggin at me and jumping on me all damn day and I wonder did I do my meditation wrong this morning?? What happened?? Then my guardian gently reminds me that I surrounded by "ugly" and not to mention xians so then I find I need to cleanse again..because the enemy is "ugly" and wants us all dead so this is real and us keeping our auras/chakras clean is life important...ever argued with someone for no reason or over something really simply stupid...or you think all these negative thoughts out of no where...if that happens we need to wash if u know what I mean....and yes when I have slacked on my meditations or life happens it really sucks and feel so bad and guilty...I hope I made sense to everyone Hail Satan!
[/TD]
[/TD]

You make perfect sense. If I lose a day [I never lost a day FULLY without meditating as I wouldn't be standing here] then shit starts to hit the fan. Especially during hard transits, no matter the shit, do what you must do. Its crucial. I have been saved like 3 times from accidents that could be fatal aside other accidents, misfortunes etc. Because of meditation and of the Powers of Hell. I would be fucked without them. So you need to do something for them, that is something for yourself and don't lose a day. I try to never lose even the smallest meditation and Hell yea, its rewarding as I feel great and not only that, but as the shit hits the rear of the fan I fly in unsatched. Lol. Such gift shouldn't go without full application. Apply everything, own yourself, own your life. Life is pretty much merciless. She will strike you and kill you if you don't act. We should be thankful that we have the Gods but first and foremost for our chance to grow in Satan and to have OURSELVES in our hands. Well personally even if I 'died' I would say I'm pleased with my life. At least I found something and didn't just live the karmic flow 100% as others do, again and again. Thanks to SATAN.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andrew Chiteme <andrewchiteme@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Its not that I skip my meditation its that I got so much shit draggin at me and jumping on me all damn day and I wonder did I do my meditation wrong this morning?? What happened?? Then my guardian gently reminds me that I surrounded by "ugly" and not to mention xians so then I find I need to cleanse again..because the enemy is "ugly" and wants us all dead so this is real and us keeping our auras/chakras clean is life important...ever argued with someone for no reason or over something really simply stupid...or you think all these negative thoughts out of no where...if that happens we need to wash if u know what I mean....and yes when I have slacked on my meditations or life happens it really sucks and feel so bad and guilty...I hope I made sense to everyone Hail Satan!
[/TD]

thanx shannon! u too take care.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 02:18 BST Shannon Outlaw wrote:

hank you so much for the insight and reminder! take care and be safe.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 2:21 PM EDT Andrew Chiteme wrote:

ya its true Brian. I felt it too. its just about time management. it can be hard to be focussed but we must try our best. Hail Satan

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 01:23 BST Brian Gibbons wrote:

Not to mention that nagging feeling when I feel I let myself down too.I just can't wait till my next session so everything feels back to normal.Also I don't know about you but I write "nothing done"next to the date in my black book.And then I get that sinking feeling again but it helps me know I am letting myself down when I miss a day.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Not to mention that nagging feeling when I feel I let myself down too.I just can't wait till my next session so everything feels back to normal.Also I don't know about you but I write "nothing done"next to the date in my black book.And then I get that sinking feeling again but it helps me know I am letting myself down when I miss a day.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
Hail Satan, im a newbie only becuz certain forces have cutoff our communications, & ive had to deal with enemies everyday im mental exhausted & soo upset that i cant focus "somebodies always waiting to take u down Honey" im into relentless pursuits of revenge & its exhausting & tidbit that the Demon Hatred with a dirty little name gives Satan his strength, your welcome.

Yes it could very well be that,or it could be that you have not developed a good habit of it.So it could be just being lazy also.I know that if I let myself,it can get the best of me too.So it isn't always just the enemy,it could very well be us too.If I don't keep on a strong motivational path,I can get very lazy,and just find something else to do instead of meditate.Now in that case its probably not an attack of the enemy,but probably me just being lazy.This is a hard path,but if we want to reach Godhood,then we have to work hard at it.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:29 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: skipping power Meditation is dangerous

[/IMG]</var>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back