Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sketch of Satan's face

Egon, I always feel so peaceful when I look at your drawings. :')
I really like your sketch. I wish I could see Satan as well (to see astrallyyyy).Do you draw on paper? Was this with a pen? :OI really really like the head's structure, it's very well made. The eyes are also correctly located -as far as I can tell- and I really like the hair (you make a few lines, yet it's easy to tell which way the hair goes).
I honestly admire your drawings Egon. I hope to make others

Στις 6:42 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

It's better than a lot of people could do.

*I accidentally sent it.
I hope to make others feel with my drawings the same way you make me feel with yours. It's pure Satanic energy. :D

Στις 7:33 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... έγραψε:

Egon, I always feel so peaceful when I look at your drawings. :')
I really like your sketch. I wish I could see Satan as well (to see astrallyyyy).Do you draw on paper? Was this with a pen? :OI really really like the head's structure, it's very well made. The eyes are also correctly located -as far as I can tell- and I really like the hair (you make a few lines, yet it's easy to tell which way the hair goes).
I honestly admire your drawings Egon. I hope to make others

Στις 6:42 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

It's better than a lot of people could do.

Thank you so much Yagami and others for the compliments!

Yes in this one I used ballpoint pen, I was not expecting I would finish it, I was just testing as I don't like to use ballpoint for my "oficial" drawings, but that left me excited and I decided to finish it. I usualy use pencil or nakeen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back