Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sixth Chakra Mudra?

The third eye mudra IS for the sixth chakra and you will feel your 6th chakra when you do that mudra. Because the third eye IS an extension of the 6th chakra. Every chakra has a front and back extension except the crown chakra, and the 6th chakra, the heart and the base chakra have extensions on the sides too, hence they are called “knots” of the soul. Anyways these mudras are for the main chakra and since these extensions are connected to these chakras you will feel the extensions too. For example, when I do the mudra for the base chakra, I can feel my hip chakras and front and back extensions of my base chakra. So the “third eye” mudra will make you feel your 6th chakra. Just do the mudra and breathe in and out. On each breathe in you will feel your 6th chakra if you are open enough. Mudras are necessary if you can do them.

If you do mudras and can’t feel where the energy is being directed, you just need to do more meditation to open up. Just looking at a picture on the JoS of where a chakra is and then closing your eyes and vibrating into that chakra in your body will direct the vibration there. It’s like the brain acts as a computer almost if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back