Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Siva Samhita, aunthentic?

hello all you Satanist, I live by Chicago, il. and I am very open and also eager to learn and be activelyinvolved with Satanism. I do feel something is pulling me to serve satan. its like I have no control ofthis pulling on my heart and soul. its also very entreating to me at the same time. I am willing to accept and serve satan if that is what he wants me to do. thank you for your time rob

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:30 PM, Egon Albrecht <egon88@... wrote:
  Is the Siva Samhita authentic teatchings of Satan/Siva?

http://www.yogastudies.org/wp-content/u ... amhita.pdf

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunity] Siva Samhita, aunthentic?
Sent: Thu, Oct 24, 2013 1:13:50 PM

<td val[/IMG]   hello all you Satanist, I live by Chicago, il. and I am very open and also eager to learn and be activelyinvolved with Satanism. I do feel something is pulling me to serve satan. its like I have no control ofthis pulling on my heart and soul. its also very entreating to me at the same time. I am willing to accept and serve satan if that is what he wants me to do. thank you for your time rob

[/TD]

thank you so much, I do feel that I need a real change in me. I grew up in a Christian home, and I ambacksliden from the Christian faith. I really feel something is pulling on my heart and soul to satan. I am not sure if satan is calling me and or I am just feel entreated by something different. I do knowI am feeling excited about it though and I don't understand why either. thank you for you time. rob

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:49 AM, Hooded Cobra <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]   hello all you Satanist, I live by Chicago, il. and I am very open and also eager to learn and be activelyinvolved with Satanism. I do feel something is pulling me to serve satan. its like I have no control ofthis pulling on my heart and soul. its also very entreating to me at the same time. I am willing to accept and serve satan if that is what he wants me to do. thank you for your time rob

[/TD]

I too was raised catholic, and did not turn my soul over to Satan until I was 40!  After the xain brainwash was mostly gone, being a Satanist is the best thing EVER!  Hail Satan! 666

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

thank you so much, I do feel that I need a real change in me. I grew up in a Christian home, and I ambacksliden from the Christian faith. I really feel something is pulling on my heart and soul to satan. I am not sure if satan is calling me and or I am just feel entreated by something different. I do knowI am feeling excited about it though and I don't understand why either. thank you for you time. rob

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:49 AM, Hooded Cobra <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

<td rowspan="1" colspan="1" val[/IMG]   hello all you Satanist, I live by Chicago, il. and I am very open and also eager to learn and be activelyinvolved with Satanism. I do feel something is pulling me to serve satan. its like I have no control ofthis pulling on my heart and soul. its also very entreating to me at the same time. I am willing to accept and serve satan if that is what he wants me to do. thank you for your time rob

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back