Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Single serpent meditation symptoms, need guidance

liberate4free

I felt, I have plateaued and started single serpent meditation. Previously, my program would consist of hatha, kundalini, breathing excercises, Full chakra empowerment and circulating energy.I attempted single serpent meditation with no expectations ( I considered myself not qualified!) and vibrated Gaum to empower my pineal. My head was buzzing with energy, i was satisfied the meditation worked. After a while my right ear got blocked (partial pressure), I couldn't release it. My inner ear was screaming with intense pain. The pain subsided. The following day, I realized, i had slithered the serpent in the wrong direction. Rationalizing my experience, I did the meditation again ( correct way). This time, I visualized the serpent entering my sixth chakra from the left. Soon after, both my inner ears were screaming in pain. I couldn't sleep, I was twisting my jaws around to relieve pain but to no avail. After 8 hrs the pain subsided with some medication. Now, my ears are blocked, I can't hear clearly, there is always a constant buzz.
Should I continue with single serpent or start merkaba or other intermediate meds. " No pain, No gain" is so true. Definitely being an SS is no walk in the park. HP Maxine "never puts limits on her meditation". Any insight is always helpful. Thanks for reading. 
Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!! 

[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I felt, I have plateaued and started single serpent meditation. Previously, my program would consist of hatha, kundalini, breathing excercises, Full chakra empowerment and circulating energy.I attempted single serpent meditation with no expectations ( I considered myself not qualified!) and vibrated Gaum to empower my pineal. My head was buzzing with energy, i was satisfied the meditation worked. After a while my right ear got blocked (partial pressure), I couldn't release it. My inner ear was screaming with intense pain. The pain subsided. The following day, I realized, i had slithered the serpent in the wrong direction. Rationalizing my experience, I did the meditation again ( correct way). This time, I visualized the serpent entering my sixth chakra from the left. Soon after, both my inner ears were screaming in pain. I couldn't sleep, I was twisting my jaws around to relieve pain but to no avail. After 8 hrs the pain subsided with some medication. Now, my ears are blocked, I can't hear clearly, there is always a constant buzz.
Should I continue with single serpent or start merkaba or other intermediate meds. " No pain, No gain" is so true. Definitely being an SS is no walk in the park. HP Maxine "never puts limits on her meditation". Any insight is always helpful. Thanks for reading. 
Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!! 

I would hold off, make damn sure all of my chakras are completely free flowing and unblocked, and then go back about it cautiously... no pain no gain can be true, but also the biggest mistake. Such as straining with yoga, or breathing exercises. REALLY bad... can cause nerve damage. Do a lighter meditation, increase vibration in another way, more slowly? everyone is different so I can't say for sure, just a suggestion!
Have your ears ever rang like that before, any particular medical histories, medications ect matter. sometimes meditation can manifest things that were dormant. even problems. like the Saturn square and so on.

W[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <pachelbeld@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var> 

Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!! 

My ears have never rang like this before, but only after a good meditation session and the feeling was quite good. I had multiple fractured my skull in a motorbike accident last year. This may be the reason.
Anyways, I had held off. I tried the meditation again, it was smooth. I can't forget the initial pain, horrific. The buzzing in my ears are constant now. Is that normal?   

---In [email protected], <amber_electric@... wrote:

I would hold off, make damn sure all of my chakras are completely free flowing and unblocked, and then go back about it cautiously... no pain no gain can be true, but also the biggest mistake. Such as straining with yoga, or breathing exercises. REALLY bad... can cause nerve damage. Do a lighter meditation, increase vibration in another way, more slowly? everyone is different so I can't say for sure, just a suggestion!
Have your ears ever rang like that before, any particular medical histories, medications ect matter. sometimes meditation can manifest things that were dormant. even problems. like the Saturn square and so on.

W[/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var> 

Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!! 

Did you talk to your doctor about this?Maybe mention you started doing yoga and meditating, and how the pain levels are now.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:06:16 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: RE: Single serpent meditation symptoms, need guidance

My ears have never rang like this before, but only after a good meditation session and the feeling was quite good. I had multiple fractured my skull in a motorbike accident last year. This may be the reason.
Anyways, I had held off. I tried the meditation again, it was smooth. I can't forget the initial pain, horrific. The buzzing in my ears are constant now. Is that normal?   

W[/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var> 

Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!! 

Hello I had a similar experience. When I began to single and twin serpent meditations (I was doing pineal meditation also), energy got stuck in my head and pooled in there. I had a terrible headache, when I was doing Hatha yoga or similar thing for amplifying energy, I couldn't focus, like something is tearing apart my brain... There was constant pressure and pain, sometimes buzzing in ears. I tried to circulate this energy, it slowly moved to my throat chakra (and caused numbness in my neck during one or two days) and when it reached my heart chakra could circulate freely.  After that I noticed that my throat chakra was blocked, with  a very stubborn blockage. I am still working on it, but it is weakened and doesn't block so much. I am keeping on my meditations, there is a slight pain in my neck or my head or other areas sometimes, but I think it is due to the increased energy. 
My advice is, be sure that you don't have any blockage in any chakra, including extensions too. 6th chakra is diffucult to open and empower, be careful about it too. After yoga usally there is a humming, buzzing feeling due to increased enegy (yoga buzz), during it I have buzzing in my ears generally, but it is very slight and isn't disturbing.
Everything is individual. Give it some time and observe what is happening. Effects of meditations are not the same always,usally their effects decrease during time, as you get used to it.If this buzzing is increasing during meditation sessions and decrease during daily life, it is highly likely that is due to energy . But if it is increasing continuously no matter what, then it might be a health problem. 
I hope it will be helpful...

HAIL SATAN!

---In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Did you talk to your doctor about this?Maybe mention you started doing yoga and meditating, and how the pain levels are now.
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: RE: Single serpent meditation symptoms, need guidance

W[/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var> 

Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks, white,wizard and magus.
Now, I feel comfortable doing single Serpent regularly. My head has adjusted to this increased bioelectricity and not giving me problems anymore. I will still get my ears checked by doctor though.
Achieving trance is so easy now.   

---In [email protected], <white.wizard666@... wrote:

Hello I had a similar experience. When I began to single and twin serpent meditations (I was doing pineal meditation also), energy got stuck in my head and pooled in there. I had a terrible headache, when I was doing Hatha yoga or similar thing for amplifying energy, I couldn't focus, like something is tearing apart my brain... There was constant pressure and pain, sometimes buzzing in ears. I tried to circulate this energy, it slowly moved to my throat chakra (and caused numbness in my neck during one or two days) and when it reached my heart chakra could circulate freely.  After that I noticed that my throat chakra was blocked, with  a very stubborn blockage. I am still working on it, but it is weakened and doesn't block so much. I am keeping on my meditations, there is a slight pain in my neck or my head or other areas sometimes, but I think it is due to the increased energy. 
My advice is, be sure that you don't have any blockage in any chakra, including extensions too. 6th chakra is diffucult to open and empower, be careful about it too. After yoga usally there is a humming, buzzing feeling due to increased enegy (yoga buzz), during it I have buzzing in my ears generally, but it is very slight and isn't disturbing.
Everything is individual. Give it some time and observe what is happening. Effects of meditations are not the same always,usally their effects decrease during time, as you get used to it.If this buzzing is increasing during meditation sessions and decrease during daily life, it is highly likely that is due to energy . But if it is increasing continuously no matter what, then it might be a health problem. 

HAIL SATAN!

W[/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var> 

Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!! 

Dang, well the wreck definitely could also be a cause. A nerve could be thrown off, or there could be a pinch nerve. If everything is smooth now though maybe whatever it was you overcame with the first. Could have been physical or even the meditation removed a blockage, glad its sort of over. I've heard of ear buzzing being normal with a lot of energy. When my serpent was really active sometimes it would feel like a roar in my ears, but a silent one, if that makes any sense. But buzzing can be from other things too, so idk for sure on that one man! Pain and buzzing though.. accident on motorcycle.. hm.. (My ears ring from my jaw sometimes being inflamed and rubbing together) oh hey you could look at your astrology chart transits and solar returns if you know anything about that and see if you can locate a prob!

I once had a seizure at a gas station at 3 in the morning. the next day I went too do a ritual for german/aryan/european military superiority in the 3rd world war and the freedom of the aryan people's. In the middle of using massive amounts of energies, I got the feeling that I was going too have a seizure. I said, "NO," desperately, and there was a closing sensation and everything was fine.

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 01:06:18 -0700
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: Single serpent meditation symptoms, need guidance

Hello

I had a similar experience. When I began to single and twin serpent meditations (I was doing pineal meditation also), energy got stuck in my head and pooled in there. I had a terrible headache, when I was doing Hatha yoga or similar thing for amplifying energy, I couldn't focus, like something is tearing apart my brain... There was constant pressure and pain, sometimes buzzing in ears. I tried to circulate this energy, it slowly moved to my throat chakra (and caused numbness in my neck during one or two days) and when it reached my heart chakra could circulate freely. 

After that I noticed that my throat chakra was blocked, with  a very stubborn blockage. I am still working on it, but it is weakened and doesn't block so much. I am keeping on my meditations, there is a slight pain in my neck or my head or other areas sometimes, but I think it is due to the increased energy. 

HAIL SATAN!

With the moon square I had deep emotions that I thought were completely gone come rushing out and go away just as fast. I had never felt so bad and so good in one moment! 

I have found that running to much grounding energy can hurt me.  The psychic school's teachers said the same thing.  I also run more of the 5 elements then 7 breaths allow.  A lot more.  At one point, I was getting dizzy and weak while at my job.  Or driving.  So I had to back off.But I found a great solution for me.  After running each element for a few minutes, I would run the 'cosmic life force', white/gold energy from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, or base of the spine, depending on whether I am sitting, standing, or lying down.The life force strengthens me and keeps any and all negative symptoms from happing.  It also warms me up a little.  And it keeps me from getting stiff, hurting joints, and such. I found this works for me.Also when running the life force for a while before falling asleep, I have had the 'cosmic orgasm' experience.Anyway, I discovered that the cosmic energy helps keep me free from lots of physical problems.Maxine says do no more than 7 breaths.  I don't know how long she is intending one breath to be. A standard that she has used is 6 seconds in, 6 seconds held, and 6 seconds out.  That is a total of 18 seconds, Times that by 7, that is 126 seconds, or 2 minutes and 6 seconds.  So, if this is the standard breath, then I am going WAY over on each element.But I am willing to take that risk. 

Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back