Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

since i know people in charge of JoS are from oklahoma

shadowwhispr7

I was wondering if you heard about the preacher killed in her own church I just read about it in the paper.Ha ha

No, I didn't hear about this. Many people down here are getting fed up with the xian bullshit, though. There are churches, impeccibly maintained zig-zagged and right next door to each other all down the streets in many places here. Then, there are so many homeless people, people dressed in rags begging on the streets, etc.

JoS seems to be a serious threat to these assholes, as I was told more than once from friends of my daughters who were forced to go to church on Sundays- preachers here would focus their entire sermons on 'The Satan Church' here in Tulsa.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowwhispr7" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

I was wondering if you heard about the preacher killed in her own church I just read about it in the paper.Ha ha

<td val[/IMG]Yeah, she was from Ada.  Apparently she was stabbed and left in some odd posed position.

I am still giddy over the JW-Kingdom Hall 2 miles from me that burned down....Muahahahahaha.    I sent that thoughtform out months ago.  Now for the next one on my list.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Thu, 8/27/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: since i know people in charge of JoS are from oklahoma
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 6:20 PM

No, I didn't hear about this. Many people down here are getting fed up with the xian bullshit, though. There are churches, impeccibly maintained zig-zagged and right next door to each other all down the streets in many places here. Then, there are so many homeless people, people dressed in rags begging on the streets, etc.

JoS seems to be a serious threat to these assholes, as I was told more than once from friends of my daughters who were forced to go to church on Sundays- preachers here would focus their entire sermons on 'The Satan Church' here in Tulsa.

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shadowwhispr7" <shadowwhispr7@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]hmmm,

i know unsolved murders from nj, but i know nothing..................
what is your point?

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, ronin2167 <ronin2167@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: since i know people in charge of JoS are from oklahoma
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 1:43 AM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Yeah, she was from Ada.  Apparently she was stabbed and left in some odd posed position.

I am still giddy over the JW-Kingdom Hall 2 miles from me that burned down....Muahahahaha ha.    I sent that thoughtform out months ago.  Now for the next one on my list.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Thu, 8/27/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ yahoo.com wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ yahoo.com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: since i know people in charge of JoS are from oklahoma
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 6:20 PM

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shadowwhispr7" <shadowwhispr7@ ... wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back