Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Silly Christians.

Rhayven

So, have had the displeasure of arguing with a silly Christian who came to my YT Page, attacking me, and saying I'm essentially dellusional because I do not believe in that filth Yaweh.

After arguing quite a bit, and him deleting my comments, I've just came to the point of realizing, he will continue to ignore everything I say, and only take the bits he can blast back.

He stated that Hell is a Xian concept. That Satan comes from the Christian Religion. He said that I cannot be a Theistic Satanst, because I do not believe in 'God'

He ignores logic, and ignores everything I say. I've stated previous religions, predating Xianity with a concept of a hell. Stated that Enki came long before Yaweh.

He asked me if I knew what theism means, even though he cannot grasp the simple concept of what it means, and followed, stating I needed to get off the drugs.

I honestly find this funny, because this is a common ocurance. Not provoking anyone, nor talking to them, but the minute they lay eyes on you, they attack viciously. They ignore logic, and when you point out flaws, they delete your comments and ignore what you say.

The enemy is weak minded, and weak willed. Its disgusting. Their violence towards us, attacking without reason, or reasoning, is laughable. Their lies are disgusting as well.

I cannot wait till this parasite that the Kikes have layed down is destroyed. Cannot wait till the True Gods are avenged, and the energy they've stolen is taken back.

I cannot wait till the vortex those filthy kikes have stolen from the unknowing masses is completely drained, and they are brought to justice.

Enki doesn't deserve the shit the enemy says. He is constantly blamed for all this filth because of corrupted knowledge and the filthy kikes working against him. Its disgusting, and shouldn't be tolereated!

Those bastards will pay..

Enki, Azazel, Atharoth, Thoth...

All the gods of the Duat are simply amazing, and I thank them for their unending kindness. I thank them for bringing me strength in these past few days of weakness, and vulnerability. Thank them for protecting me, when I fall. And giving me a helping hand, so that I may get back up, and fight another day.

Enki be praised! Astharoth be Praised! Azazel be praised!

Ave Satanas!

~Rhayven

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back