Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Signs in the houses

Shannon Outlaw

What are the effects of the signs in the houses. HP Maxine has never really mentioned. I know planets in the houses are more important. Is signs in the houses like planets in the houses but to a lesser degree? For example Cancer in the sixth house is like Moon in the sixth house but to a lesser effect/degree. Correct?

I actually mailed H.P Maxine about astrology tips yesterday. I don't really have much experience in this area, so I'm hoping to get some nice tips back from her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

What are the effects of the signs in the houses. HP Maxine has never really mentioned. I know planets in the houses are more important. Is signs in the houses like planets in the houses but to a lesser degree? For example Cancer in the sixth house is like Moon in the sixth house but to a lesser effect/degree. Correct?

http://astrofix.net/category/signs-through-the-houses/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back