Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sigils

darkwulf11

I may have missed it in my reading on the JOS Website, but I was trying to locate information about Sigils. Specifically, how are they derived, how are they interpreted, etc. A bind rune can be created by combining two or more runes together. Are Sigils formed from basic symbols that are combined? If someone has an authoritative source on the subject could they please point me in the correct direction.

umm as far as i know...
the symbols (or sigils) can be given in as many forms of anything.....

simply that i showed a friend of mine a few symbols.... he went wow its like 150 yrs old..... then another 250 years old... then another... its alien get the f away from me and dont tell me..
so as of tommorow i will ask him how he deciphers it, he said sometimes all he sees is encryption and coding etc etc who know???

and back to me, ive drawn many symbols and sigils is it hidden language who knows, all i know is it was making me feel better so i wrote it down, and to this day i wish i didnt cut it all up and throw it away, as the title and starting paragraph said "for you my son" as if a godly form was speaking through me within me... who cares....

i still hold this one sigil i drew, its like a double aries symbol with a symbol of libra ---very close to me in a way --- so is this a construct of star pivots/points?? to some how interpertate as a sigil..

as i see demons sigils THAT they are pivots/points between certain main stars... to grant them introspect on this world/plane???t
i dont know only just like you new and in the begining.....

all i recomened doing is living and draw...

just relax your hand and see what you scribble, at least to someone it might hold credability even if its scribble as these certain sybols i showed to my friend but he made a meaning from it, to me could be scribble could be something more and hidden ;)

peace out thanks for listening to me dribble and drabble on about something more certain than crap.
so please someone let us know a more hidden truth of contrust, as all i see is people/beings perceptions being manifested, nothing that could be learned or taught in my eyes...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkwulf11" <jallenhartley@... wrote:

I may have missed it in my reading on the JOS Website, but I was trying to locate information about Sigils. Specifically, how are they derived, how are they interpreted, etc. A bind rune can be created by combining two or more runes together. Are Sigils formed from basic symbols that are combined? If someone has an authoritative source on the subject could they please point me in the correct direction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back