Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sigil of god lost/thrown

TruthSeeker007

Hello brothers and sisters. I made an evocation ritual for Lady Leraje some months ago, I've done everything that was said in the guide, with candles and the sigil printed. The problem is that after I've done the ritual several times I let the sigil at the table in my room, and my mother has throwned it while she was cleaning the room. What can I do to repair this mistake? Did I upset Her that I let something like this happen? I really didn't realize that mom would still get in my room at my age.

Hello brothers and sisters. I made an evocation ritual for Lady Leraje some months ago, I've done everything that was said in the guide, with candles and the sigil printed. The problem is that after I've done the ritual several times I let the sigil at the table in my room, and my mother has throwned it while she was cleaning the room. What can I do to repair this mistake? Did I upset Her that I let something like this happen? I really didn't realize that mom would still get in my room at my age.
Hello :)

It's fine, the Gods understand that these things are not always in our control. You can re-make Her sigil, and learn from this to never leave it out again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back