Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sigil magick and charging your sigil

sillynut

i looked on the internet and it seems that there are only 2 main methods for charging a sigil:-
Masturbation and concentration during climax on sigil
Meditation on the sigil
WHEN YOU MEDITATE ON THE SIGIL DO YOU SIMPLY STARE AT IT AND TRY AND VISUALIZE IT...COS I FIND VISUALIZATION QUITE HARD TO DO AND ALSO HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE SIGIL HAS BEEN CHARGED THUS???

MY INTUITION TELLS ME THAT THERE MIGHT BE OTHER WAYS OF CHARGING A SIGIL- DO YOU CHARGE A SIGIL IN WHATEVER WAY FEELS RIGHT TO YOU..?? IS IT MORE OF A PERSONAL THING THAN A METHODOLOGICAL THING??/ AM NEW TO SIGIL MAGICK AND I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT SO I CAN APPLY..ANY IDEAS WELCOME FROM SISTERS AND BROTHERS!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL AMON!!
HAIL GODS OF DUAT!!

Hey sillnut well one thin you can do is use your blood, that charges a sigil well because blood is powerful. Actually sexual fluids are good too. Another is placing your right hand over the sigil and try to imagine/see/will the energy out of your hand on and into the sigil. But for this technique i would vibrate some runes to raise your energy and then add energy to the sigil from yourself. Masturbation works well too. I am sure that those are the main reliable methods. Are you working on demon sigils?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, July 24, 2011 5:34:25 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] sigil magick and charging your sigil

i looked on the internet and it seems that there are only 2 main methods for charging a sigil:-
Meditation on the sigil
WHEN YOU MEDITATE ON THE SIGIL DO YOU SIMPLY STARE AT IT AND TRY AND VISUALIZE IT...COS I FIND VISUALIZATION QUITE HARD TO DO AND ALSO HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE SIGIL HAS BEEN CHARGED THUS???

MY INTUITION TELLS ME THAT THERE MIGHT BE OTHER WAYS OF CHARGING A SIGIL- DO YOU CHARGE A SIGIL IN WHATEVER WAY FEELS RIGHT TO YOU..?? IS IT MORE OF A PERSONAL THING THAN A METHODOLOGICAL THING??/ AM NEW TO SIGIL MAGICK AND I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT SO I CAN APPLY..ANY IDEAS WELCOME FROM SISTERS AND BROTHERS!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL AMON!!
HAIL GODS OF DUAT!!

Well what you do is look at the sigil(as many times as needed) and then close your eyes and focus on the sigil. Inhale draw in energy, exhale empower the sigil. Not really that hard and it explained this on the site.

As for other ways, it's whatever makes you do the working easier in a more comfortable way for you. No one said you had to do it ONE WAY. :p

Ave Satanas!

On Sat Jul 23rd, 2011 9:40 AM EDT sillynut wrote:

Meditation on the sigil

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL AMON!!
HAIL GODS OF DUAT!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back