Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sickness or Bliss? Morning }

omniquintess

Hello everyone, I just had a strange episode that eludes me and I was hoping someone could dumb it down for me.

I had just woke up after sleeping in. I got right into my morning meditation session. For my current program I perform the Tibetan Power Breath first. When I was on my first round I felt a warm light cover my crown (Which was a first for me!), so I got happy. Then after relaxing I went onto my second round, but I started to feel a little queasy and then I quickly felt like vomiting. I finished my second round, before taking a longer break than usual. I went for my last/third round and I felt so bad that I couldn't finish the 30 seconds. I sat down for a min before walking to the bathroom and sitting next to the toilet.

As I was waiting for something to come up, the light feeling spread across my body (it was still strongest at my crown) and it felt nice and made me light-headed. After waiting for a while and nothing coming up, I went into the kitchen to get a cup of water before sitting outside the bathroom door. I relaxed a bit and the queasy feeling started to leave me and so did the body light feeling but it stayed at my crown. After feeling a little better, I went into the kitchen again to make some cereal. I walked back and forth in the living room (I stand and eat) thinking about if I should ask about the above in the forums. When I finished my cereal I started going into my room to type this up, but as I was leaving the kitchen I felt my body lose its strength and balance (I almost fell over). I barely made it into the room to type. As I'm typing this most of my symptoms are gone and I'm feeling much better.

Can someone please explain what just happened. I felt great, then sick, then like a feather, then weak.

You over-did it. Happens to me when I over-work my pineal gland. Sometimes, for one reason or another, we can get the positive effects from doing less than usual, and that's what happened with your first round (which is great btw). Next time this happens, stop and stay meditating on the bliss feeling instead of doing more. Eating and walking around definitely helps, so it's good that you did.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@... wrote:

Hello everyone, I just had a strange episode that eludes me and I was hoping someone could dumb it down for me.

I had just woke up after sleeping in. I got right into my morning meditation session. For my current program I perform the Tibetan Power Breath first. When I was on my first round I felt a warm light cover my crown (Which was a first for me!), so I got happy. Then after relaxing I went onto my second round, but I started to feel a little queasy and then I quickly felt like vomiting. I finished my second round, before taking a longer break than usual. I went for my last/third round and I felt so bad that I couldn't finish the 30 seconds. I sat down for a min before walking to the bathroom and sitting next to the toilet.

As I was waiting for something to come up, the light feeling spread across my body (it was still strongest at my crown) and it felt nice and made me light-headed. After waiting for a while and nothing coming up, I went into the kitchen to get a cup of water before sitting outside the bathroom door. I relaxed a bit and the queasy feeling started to leave me and so did the body light feeling but it stayed at my crown. After feeling a little better, I went into the kitchen again to make some cereal. I walked back and forth in the living room (I stand and eat) thinking about if I should ask about the above in the forums. When I finished my cereal I started going into my room to type this up, but as I was leaving the kitchen I felt my body lose its strength and balance (I almost fell over). I barely made it into the room to type. As I'm typing this most of my symptoms are gone and I'm feeling much better.

Can someone please explain what just happened. I felt great, then sick, then like a feather, then weak.

Thank you for the response and it makes perfect sense. I feel silly now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

You over-did it. Happens to me when I over-work my pineal gland. Sometimes, for one reason or another, we can get the positive effects from doing less than usual, and that's what happened with your first round (which is great btw). Next time this happens, stop and stay meditating on the bliss feeling instead of doing more. Eating and walking around definitely helps, so it's good that you did.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@ wrote:

Don't feel silly, I was worried the first time it happened to me too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@ wrote:

Hi, well I for one really appreciate questions like this, and even more so the logical comforting answer from Lydia. Thanks guys, we are here to learn, and its through you guys I am learning so much! HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Don't feel silly, I was worried the first time it happened to me too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back