Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Showing a Trusted Friend an Ability?

arniesj91

Me and a bud got real personal Thursday and confided in each other about different stuff. Somehow we got on the subject of paranormal things and the illuminati, etc. lol I ended up telling him about a few experiences I've had and an ability I was developing at one point...before I ended up losing interest. I certainly didn't tell him all the truth, about me being a Satanist, and will not because he wouldn't understand. That would scare the flesh off his bones! probaby lol
Well, he actually believed everything I said, until the next day I went up to him without saying anything and he simply said: "You lied to me yesterday, too." It was actually pretty funny. But, anyways, I told him I would show him when I'm comfortable, and stressed repeatedly that it stay between us. But I wanted to ask, do you guys see anything wrong with this? I've been getting bad vibes like my trust has been broken, but this guy is just beyond cool. I don't believe he has or would say anything if I asked him not to. It just makes me wonder though...

Silence is golden. Friends can turn on you in a second if they knew your true affiliations because of their ignorance and misunderstandings.

On Sunday, January 18, 2015 3:27 PM, "arniesj91@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Me and a bud got real personal Thursday and confided in each other about different stuff. Somehow we got on the subject of paranormal things and the illuminati, etc. lol I ended up telling him about a few experiences I've had and an ability I was developing at one point...before I ended up losing interest. I certainly didn't tell him all the truth, about me being a Satanist, and will not because he wouldn't understand. That would scare the flesh off his bones! probaby lol
Well, he actually believed everything I said, until the next day I went up to him without saying anything and he simply said: "You lied to me yesterday, too." It was actually pretty funny. But, anyways, I told him I would show him when I'm comfortable, and stressed repeatedly that it stay between us. But I wanted to ask, do you guys see anything wrong with this? I've been getting bad vibes like my trust has been broken, but this guy is just beyond cool. I don't believe he has or would say anything if I asked him not to. It just makes me wonder though...

Just clean your aura of any psychic connections you create from tell someone what you can do, it's important because if not it'll cause you to degrade spiritually

That is true Magus. And I did sense something weird there but wasn't sure. To be honest, I did kinda freak another co-worker out with something really minor...way before all this. It could easily be explained away though, which is what I did. He was talking about his grandmother and I asked him was her name Anna. He replied "No, Edna." "...wait, did I tell you my grandmother's name before?" I said yeah but he still looked confused so I continued that Anna and Edna are really common names. lol
My psychic senses are definitely not the sharpest knives in the drawer hehe. It's hard for me to distinguish between the right answer I guess. lol For instance, I did get Edna one time but for the most part, I kept hearing Adna, Anna, Annie, and similar variations. Anna was the last thing I got though so I went with that. It's actually quite fun, but for the most part...I WILL cut this type of conversation short from now on.

On Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:04 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Silence is golden. Friends can turn on you in a second if they knew your true affiliations because of their ignorance and misunderstandings.

On Sunday, January 18, 2015 3:27 PM, "arniesj91@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back