Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Shouldn't we focus on awakening Gentiles?

hailazazel

It seems better to me if all of us focus on awakening Gentiles to the truth, instead of focus on destruction against the kikes.
I know Satanists are to master both white/black magick, I'm aware of that, but isn't it more logical if all of us would focus on freeing our Gentile brothers and sisters? First, everyone can do it. I'm sure there are beginners who don't participate in destruction rituals (including me), because they want to be a bit more advanced to practice black magick. Second, if everyone dedicate 10 minutes of their day imagining how our fellow Gentile brothers and sisters are awaken to the truth, we will grow really fast, and the Gentiles who come here will help us, and that way we would grow so fast. And then when we have more people, we can easily destroy the jews. Doesn't it make more sense to you? I'm pretty new though, so fix me if I'm wrong.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

What seems more logical to me is spending 10-20 mins each day doing both destruction workings against the jews, and another 10-20 mins each day working towards waking our fellow Gentiles from enemy corruption.

Further more, to the point of waiting till we have more number to attack. Would it not seem more logical to be constantly attacking them, constantly erroding them. Rather than to wait and start later. Why not weaken the foundations and then give one final big blow with larger numbers (gained from doing regular awakening workings along side destruction workings).

Also remember, the weaker the jews get, the more Gentiles will wake up to their lies.

I think it has been discussed a few times that the rituals that are posted need to be simplified so that everyone can do them. Including beginners. As well as there being ideas floating around of there being a regular ritual/work that can be done at any time by anyone of any level (or different workings for different levels of experiance). Something that can be done weekly, so people aren't simply waiting around lazily for the next person to write up a group ritual.
Again, in the though process.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

It seems better to me if all of us focus on awakening Gentiles to the truth, instead of focus on destruction against the kikes.
I know Satanists are to master both white/black magick, I'm aware of that, but isn't it more logical if all of us would focus on freeing our Gentile brothers and sisters? First, everyone can do it. I'm sure there are beginners who don't participate in destruction rituals (including me), because they want to be a bit more advanced to practice black magick. Second, if everyone dedicate 10 minutes of their day imagining how our fellow Gentile brothers and sisters are awaken to the truth, we will grow really fast, and the Gentiles who come here will help us, and that way we would grow so fast. And then when we have more people, we can easily destroy the jews. Doesn't it make more sense to you? I'm pretty new though, so fix me if I'm wrong.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Its important to do both. Workings aganist the jews wil weaken them and many gentiles wil wake up to the truth. Satan rules!

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2013 8:38:29 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Shouldn't we focus on awakening Gentiles?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

The first post amounts to rationalization of turning the other cheek mentality. Thats how deeply programmed into the unconscious mind the enemy program is on all levels. It even shows up here of all places once and awhile.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:56:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Shouldn't we focus on awakening Gentiles?
  What seems more logical to me is spending 10-20 mins each day doing both destruction workings against the jews, and another 10-20 mins each day working towards waking our fellow Gentiles from enemy corruption.

Further more, to the point of waiting till we have more number to attack. Would it not seem more logical to be constantly attacking them, constantly erroding them. Rather than to wait and start later. Why not weaken the foundations and then give one final big blow with larger numbers (gained from doing regular awakening workings along side destruction workings).

Also remember, the weaker the jews get, the more Gentiles will wake up to their lies.

I think it has been discussed a few times that the rituals that are posted need to be simplified so that everyone can do them. Including beginners. As well as there being ideas floating around of there being a regular ritual/work that can be done at any time by anyone of any level (or different workings for different levels of experiance). Something that can be done weekly, so people aren't simply waiting around lazily for the next person to write up a group ritual.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Thank you for the insight, En Haradren Amulg.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Freeing the Gentiles and destroying the jews, work one upon another. Both workings are by fate tied into each other. Since aweakening will lead to destruction [because aweakened Gentiles will want all jews dead and worse] and destruction will lead to aweakening [since during destruction the jews will drop the mask so to say, aside other things].

Destruction of the jews will manifest meanwhile as Gentiles aweaken over them. And as the jews get destroyed they will do things that will in turn aweaken the Gentiles. Now you choose what you will from these. If you do not want to mess up with negative energy, then go for aweakening. Though no matter what you do, in the end it will all destroy the jews and rebuild things to their healthy state of being.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" wrote:

Its important to do both. Workings aganist the jews wil weaken them and many gentiles wil wake up to the truth. Satan rules!

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

To:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I prefer destroying the kikes and so i am doing that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Destroying the jews in my opinion is the True solution to things. I look forward for the no jewery existing day. Now I have to deal with their half breeds, full breeds, sick lies, propaganda, bullshit, goverment and all. They are nothing but a cancer to nature and reality. And while Gentiles are far asleep and experience Racial confusion, I came to understand that all jews are self aware of their jewery from a very young age. They do not even to read the talmud, they seem to all work towards it no matter if they never read one. They are everything that is sick for our wellbeing. Therefore I have to agree, I am destruction prone towards these scums. The little reign of these lizard hybrids has to end. The days where Gentiles we re asleep 'goy' are coming to an end. Thanks to Satan.

I can sense it in them that they fear us and hate us, no matter what never forget that the jew is everything that is anti-us. I am thankful Satan handed me a weapon to eradicate His ememies. I am truly thankful that I can destroy them aside with the Gods. They thought we were going to be their slaves. Think about that for a second.

"ISRAEL IS GOING TO GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!"
-SATAN

And aside their little mommy pissrael, they will all have justice executed upon them. Gentile wake up, you are not a slave!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Destroying the jews in my opinion is the True solution to things. I look forward for the no jewery existing day. Now I have to deal with their half breeds, full breeds, sick lies, propaganda, bullshit, goverment and all. They are nothing but a cancer to nature and reality. And while Gentiles are far asleep and experience Racial confusion, I came to understand that all jews are self aware of their jewery from a very young age. They do not even to read the talmud, they seem to all work towards it no matter if they never read one. They are everything that is sick for our wellbeing. Therefore I have to agree, I am destruction prone towards these scums. The little reign of these lizard hybrids has to end. The days where Gentiles we re asleep 'goy' are coming to an end. Thanks to Satan.

I can sense it in them that they fear us and hate us, no matter what never forget that the jew is everything that is anti-us. I am thankful Satan handed me a weapon to eradicate His ememies. I am truly thankful that I can destroy them aside with the Gods. They thought we were going to be their slaves. Think about that for a second.

-SATAN

And aside their little mommy pissrael, they will all have justice executed upon them. Gentile wake up, you are not a slave!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

anybody who knows *me*, if I were to EVER ask for help it would be right the fuck now....like bad, bad badness....

Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 3:57 PM

-SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I have to second what Hoodedcobra is saying. Even if you forgot about all the crimes the Jews have committed against humanity, their very nature is sickly, cancerous, and rat-like. They are arrogant and entitled by nature, and their the very thesis of their culture--everyone should serve us because being an ugly lizard makes us divine--is a stagnant, death-preaching idea. In being rid of the Jews, we are not only doing ourselves and Father Satan a service, but doing a favor for other races as well.
Additionally, imagine how great the world will be after a mere hundred years without them! No more oppression, no more weaklings and forced stupidity, no more so-called "unthinking majority", no more destroying the Earth, no race mixing, no more xtainity, islam, buddhism, all of it gone and replaced, literally, with the Joy of Satan. I don't know about anyone else, but I fantasize about this world all the time.
Hail Satan! From: hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@...
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:54 PM

-SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

That's what I was thinking, they go hand in hand. I agree with your logic and if someone is newer they could have problems with the negative energy from a destruction ritual. Destruction is more advanced than healing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

Freeing the Gentiles and destroying the jews, work one upon another. Both workings are by fate tied into each other. Since aweakening will lead to destruction [because aweakened Gentiles will want all jews dead and worse] and destruction will lead to aweakening [since during destruction the jews will drop the mask so to say, aside other things].

Destruction of the jews will manifest meanwhile as Gentiles aweaken over them. And as the jews get destroyed they will do things that will in turn aweaken the Gentiles. Now you choose what you will from these. If you do not want to mess up with negative energy, then go for aweakening. Though no matter what you do, in the end it will all destroy the jews and rebuild things to their healthy state of being.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" wrote:

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

To:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

As I believe it is clear in His Spiritual Warfare message, Satan wants us doing both:  http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Message_from_Satan.htm.   "...Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure.  And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed." —Satan   Our goals of destroying the jews and awakening Gentiles to the truth of Satan are, as En Haradren Amlug and hoodedcobra have described, interdependent.  One cannot be fully accomplished without the other being so as well. If you personally feel that you are not yet ready to perform destruction rituals or other black magic workings against the enemy, that is fine.  Just continue advancing yourself until you are ready.  But to suggest that we all focus on awakening rituals instead of destruction rituals is foolish.  All of us need to work to our full ability, and those who can do destruction rituals absolutely need to be doing them....   "The more we do, the more we can do."  —H.P. Maxine (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LEDGE.html)   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!! Hail Andras!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!      

You just motivated me to destroy those fuckers.
And yes I fantasize all the time about the new world without the jews will be. I can't help myself, I think about it all the time. And that is what motivating me to fight.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taershieguet Blisset wrote:

I have to second what Hoodedcobra is saying. Even if you forgot about all the crimes the Jews have committed against humanity, their very nature is sickly, cancerous, and rat-like. They are arrogant and entitled by nature, and their the very thesis of their culture--everyone should serve us because being an ugly lizard makes us divine--is a stagnant, death-preaching idea. In being rid of the Jews, we are not only doing ourselves and Father Satan a service, but doing a favor for other races as well.

Additionally, imagine how great the world will be after a mere hundred years without them! No more oppression, no more weaklings and forced stupidity, no more so-called "unthinking majority", no more destroying the Earth, no race mixing, no more xtainity, islam, buddhism, all of it gone and replaced, literally, with the Joy of Satan. I don't know about anyone else, but I fantasize about this world all the time.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:54 PM

-SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

But remember Satan and our leader gives us all our own individual callings too and that is all I will say about that except just be open to yours. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 3:50 PM

As I believe it is clear in His Spiritual Warfare message, Satan wants us doing both:  http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Message_from_Satan.htm.   "...Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure.  And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed." —Satan   Our goals of destroying the jews and awakening Gentiles to the truth of Satan are, as En Haradren Amlug and hoodedcobra have described, interdependent.  One cannot be fully accomplished without the other being so as well. If you personally feel that you are not yet ready to perform destruction rituals or other black magic workings against the enemy, that is fine.  Just continue advancing yourself until you are ready.  But to suggest that we all focus on awakening rituals instead of destruction rituals is foolish.  All of us need to work to our full ability, and those who can do destruction rituals absolutely need to be doing them....   "The more we do, the more we can do."  —H.P. Maxine (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LEDGE.html)   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!! Hail Andras!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!      

We have to do both, there is reasons why !
we dnt turn other cheek! we can't just let them get away with everything
after so much pain and destruction they have cause, centuries of lies
if u know what Gods have been through and some gentiles been through
u would understand , however TIME goes by fast here for us, may seem not but it does!
We must get prepared and earth for the return of the Gods
Get it done what needs to be done!
Focus and remain Strong.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Thank you for the insight, HP Myla.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

u would understand , however TIME goes by fast here for us, may seem not but it does!
Focus and remain Strong.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I want to add, This Imagining everything is ok, You are too focused on the law of Attraction. It is not as though we will just think our way into better times. You have to Raise Energy and Program it. Now it is true that some Magick can be done by Just Wanting or Thinking it. You have to have a Powerful Soul for that.

Even if you have that power, it is 1000 times that to do a Ritual. Now what is Important is not the Ritual itself, But rather the Raising of energy. Programing it and sending it. This is the three steps of Magick.

Three Steps of Magick:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

If We Awake The Gentiles and let the Kikes loose to do whatever they want. They will gain power and try to destroy us. By Doing both we are knocking them back and awakening our people, So that they in turn they can what? Fight the kikes. The purpose of awakening the Gentiles, is not so that they may feel illuminated. It is so We have more people to fight the kikes. So we use what we got now, the awakening is too add to that.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

Focus and remain Strong.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back