Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Should we be more positive?

kyleshand

I don't think anyone can deny the focus of spiritual satanists at the moment is most of the time towards the negative and anyone who understands how the astral and magick works will know this is not good for us. There is so much doom saying and negativity bordering on despair, not just among Spiritual Satanists, but among many other Whites out there. You really think this isn't going to work against us? Look how many people out there are repeating the phrase 'White genocide' over and over and over again. This is going to truly fuck us up if you understand the mass mind and magick. The enemy will use this against us.

Nothing wrong with educating people about the facts about Jews and what is happening in the world and cursing the enemy and RTR's are great. But where does the positive, creative aspect come into it of focusing on and working to manifest the things we want for ourselves ? HAPPINESS, LIFE, FREEDOM etc for OUR OWN PEOPLE. It's one thing to hate your enemies, but what about loving your own, how many of us can honestly say to ourselves I truly idealize a beautiful world? I truly love my race? Beyond the purely egoistic level of not wanting to lose to your enemies. Overcoming obstacles is great but that is not the same as creating what you truly care for.

I think most of the time the thoughts and energies of White SS should be towards a life where our race is free and prospering, surving and multiplying fruitfully and where we are rich and spiritually evolved and have a beautiful happy free world and life because that is the only way in the end that we will be able to create it. Maybe sometime we should even do group rituals to strengthen our own people not just curse enemies.

The negative should be used to curse the enemy and releasing our hatred and envy and resentments upon them only and then we cleanse our auras and put away our negative intents out of our minds when we don't need to use it.

This is just my opinion on this. Let me know what you think.

HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To The Gods!

Think about it like this Kyle. We are at war now. This is not a small war, as it has been going on for thousands of years. Our Aryan people have been raped, tortured, and murdered for just being children of Satan. Our past has been systematically destroyed, and we are facing total annihilation. Now don't take me for a nay sayer, my faith and strength in our Glorious Gods is stronger than steel. However, this is also a total war. We should be hammering the enemy with as much as we can. There is this great speech by Joseph Goebbels where he asks the German people, "do you want total war?!", and cheer from the crowd is what we need now. We need to fight this like it is, a total war. Do as many RTR's as you can every single day. However do not miss out on advancing yourself. The only way to perfection is thru practice. So meditate, workout, get on a better diet, etc and try to become the greatest and most pure and perfect Aryan that you can be. Have faith in our Aryan future, of the bonds that we will have in our Glorious new world, where Aryans are free of the jews. I look forward to this world. We all should.But we can't get to that when the jews are still here. So fight until your dying breath,Know no fear in the face of the enemies of Satan,And try to become the perfect Aryan.HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jun 1, 2016, at 7:42, "kyleshand@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I don't think anyone can deny the focus of spiritual satanists at the moment is most of the time towards the negative and anyone who understands how the astral and magick works will know this is not good for us. There is so much doom saying and negativity bordering on despair, not just among Spiritual Satanists, but among many other Whites out there. You really think this isn't going to work against us? Look how many people out there are repeating the phrase 'White genocide' over and over and over again. This is going to truly fuck us up if you understand the mass mind and magick. The enemy will use this against us.

Nothing wrong with educating people about the facts about Jews and what is happening in the world and cursing the enemy and RTR's are great. But where does the positive, creative aspect come into it of focusing on and working to manifest the things we want for ourselves ? HAPPINESS, LIFE, FREEDOM etc for OUR OWN PEOPLE. It's one thing to hate your enemies, but what about loving your own, how many of us can honestly say to ourselves I truly idealize a beautiful world? I truly love my race? Beyond the purely egoistic level of not wanting to lose to your enemies. Overcoming obstacles is great but that is not the same as creating what you truly care for.

I think most of the time the thoughts and energies of White SS should be towards a life where our race is free and prospering, surving and multiplying fruitfully and where we are rich and spiritually evolved and have a beautiful happy free world and life because that is the only way in the end that we will be able to create it. Maybe sometime we should even do group rituals to strengthen our own people not just curse enemies.

The negative should be used to curse the enemy and releasing our hatred and envy and resentments upon them only and then we cleanse our auras and put away our negative intents out of our minds when we don't need to use it.

This is just my opinion on this. Let me know what you think.

HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To The Gods!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back