Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Should Satanists proselytize?

Tim

Should we be actively leading people to Satan or does Satan Himself draw them?

Tim

We don't proselytize. In fact, Satan himself cautions that we must be circumspect. We are surrounded by enemies and caution is the order of the day.

That doesn't mean, however, that we do nothing. Many leave cards with the web address www.exposingchristianity.com printed thereon in books, public places, etc., and/or other tracts, some of which are available in the files section to be printed out. That is how some wage all or part of their spiritual warfare.

But we do not go out and actively seek converts by banging on doors like those disgusting JW's or in some other manner get up on a soapbox.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <tim.black666@... wrote:

Tim

Yes, go out and lead people to the truth. We dont push our system on anyone, but we can convert. I do it all the time and I think its a big part in helping Satan. Its a good way to start destroying the lies of the xians, jews,catholics,and muslims. People are willing to listen to other views. This is probably because its becoming to a time where people are starting to wake up and realize that there is no jesus coming back. I pass out exposingchristianity cards and people seem to take an intrest in them. I have not had not one bad complaint, they are willing to hear us out. But on the other hand, out the blue, I seem to get about the same amount of people trying to challenge me on, "what is the truth."   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, September 7, 2010 11:40:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Should Satanists proselytize?

Tim

Actually, I find nothing wrong with informing people of the Truth behind Satan.
For too long Satanists have sat quiet and afraid of the other religions, and let them smear his name in the mud.

Satan wants us to draw our swords and step out in faith to follow his way, leading others to him is not wrong, and to say it IS is a very Le Vayen concept taken from the Satanic Bible, in the aspect of Satanism choosing you, not you choosing Satanism.

Theistic Satanism is mankinds first religion, bearing all the way back to Ancient Sumeria, man's FIRST ever human civilization. As a Satanic Reverend I find it very pleasing to MAster Satan to lead others in his direction. Not as sheep but as warriors.

HAIL SATAN~NG!!
Rev Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <tim.black666@... wrote:

Tim

I strongly agree with you on this one. I remember posting similar post like this in the past. Thank you!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, September 8, 2010 9:20:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Should Satanists proselytize?

For too long Satanists have sat quiet and afraid of the other religions, and let them smear his name in the mud.

Satan wants us to draw our swords and step out in faith to follow his way, leading others to him is not wrong, and to say it IS is a very Le Vayen concept taken from the Satanic Bible, in the aspect of Satanism choosing you, not you choosing Satanism.

Theistic Satanism is mankinds first religion, bearing all the way back to Ancient Sumeria, man's FIRST ever human civilization. As a Satanic Reverend I find it very pleasing to MAster Satan to lead others in his direction. Not as sheep but as warriors.

HAIL SATAN~NG!!
Rev Jake

Tim

It's fine to go on yahoo answers and fill in everyone about the truth or hand out anti-tracs.

What we shouldn't do is; walk into the middle of the street with a megaphone shouting about Father Satan or spray-painting "exposingchristianity.com" on the side of a building....those things make us look ignorant and stupid.

We don't go around shoving Satanism down anyones throat, unless someone says something false about Satanism, then it's ok to set them straight.

Satan warns about keeping our mouths shut about our power, I don't remember seeing anything on JoS where Satan Himself said anything contrary to that.

Tim

HAIL SATAN! I WILL CONTINUE WRITING MY BOOK DESPITE ALL THE FILTHY LIES OF THE MOST FOUL "JEHOVA" I hope to publish it within the next couple of years

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], You hate The truth <youhatethetruth@... wrote:

I strongly agree with you on this one.
I remember posting similar post like this in the past.
Thank you!

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and
guide those who follow my instructions.

Sent: Wed, September 8, 2010 9:20:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Should Satanists proselytize?

For too long Satanists have sat quiet and afraid of the other religions, and let
them smear his name in the mud.

Satan wants us to draw our swords and step out in faith to follow his way,
leading others to him is not wrong, and to say it IS is a very Le Vayen concept
taken from the Satanic Bible, in the aspect of Satanism choosing you, not you
choosing Satanism.

Theistic Satanism is mankinds first religion, bearing all the way back to
Ancient Sumeria, man's FIRST ever human civilization. As a Satanic Reverend I
find it very pleasing to MAster Satan to lead others in his direction. Not as
sheep but as warriors.

HAIL SATAN~NG!!
Rev Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <tim.black666@ wrote:

Tim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back