Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

should i write Satanic songs?

spiritual.jedi

Satan gifted me with a talent to write rap songs. Is it a good idea to write Satanic songs, or could other people harm me if i did it? Anyone has any advice?
Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Leraje!Hail Andras!

I think you should go for it. If you write a good rap song and find someone who can rap it, it has a potential to become huge. You could use you talent to write songs which will educate people on Satan and expose the enemy at the same time. It will be really good for publicity.

My personal belief, as well as from what I read and understand is that Satan-Lucifer encourages our uniqueness and individual talents. 
If he has gifted you with the ability to write rap songs, I highly encourage you to do it! :) We need more dedicated spiritual Satanists that are musicians, writers, artists, etc. 
My best friend is also a dedicated spiritual Satanist that did the Joy of Satan dedication ritual almost over a decade ago and he has gotten REALLY good at his artwork over the time I have known him. He does some depictions of the gods in his own unique way. A way that depicts the Gods and Goddesses of Hell in a way never seen before, as far as I know,
I cannot show them here, also my bestie uses his real name and he's a closet spiritual Satanist.

I feel so strongly that his destiny in art, and in the art world, is a very important one. He draws and paints everyday, when he's not working. He works really hard. He inspires me.
Spiritual.Jedi, have you made any Youtube videos? When will you share your music with us? :)
Oh, I also really like this rapper MC Yogi. Here's my favorite song:
MC Yogi - Om Namah Shivaya

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I don't agree with the lyrics about the soul never expiring, but I like the rest of the lyrics :3
Hail Satan!
On Thursday, March 15, 2018, 9:49:20 p.m. EDT, desert392@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I think you should go for it. If you write a good rap song and find someone who can rap it, it has a potential to become huge. You could use you talent to write songs which will educate people on Satan and expose the enemy at the same time. It will be really good for publicity.

Will definitely check your channel, thank you for sharing it. I support your gift and dream to write songs for our Father Satan. We need more people to write more music and create artwork etc. in a way that is more respectful to Him and the Gods of Hell, and the wisdom and knowledge of their truths. Good luck with your talent for music.
Your Sister in SatanBellatrix, Satan's WarriorHAIL SATAN/LUCIFER FOREVER!

Awe I would LOVE that!. And I think it would be the perfect way to show are love and appreciation to Satan! Giving our best voices heart and soul putting forth the mind in the effort to come up with music and songs dedicated to him I know that the music industry LOL has done their best in some ways but I honestly!? Think that would be a great tribute to our father Satan to have songs written for him and dedicated to him and his name

Absolutely agree. Satan loves music. I feel it in my heart when I play my violin.

Rap songs you have to be joking that's not Satan doing it. It has to be some Jewish trickery or something id personally look into how something like that even gets formed in your mind Good luck to you on figuring that situation out. 
HAIL SATAN14/88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Attachments :

Go ahead, make Rabbi project divastein cry ?It's good to make Satanic music or material related like memes too.

Just make sure  you don't trigger the kikes once they know it or they'll rage like SJW's on the street. Oh! Speaking about SJW's and Jews, this happens if an SJW and Jew mixes:

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 7:32 AM, spiritual.jedi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Satan gifted me with a talent to write rap songs. Is it a good idea to write Satanic songs, or could other people harm me if i did it? Anyone has any advice?
Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Leraje!Hail Andras!

We really need more people to master traditional artistry here. There's a few trad artists here (Zola for example) but that stuff works the best for promoting Satanism. People associate rap music with bad guys and classical art like painting and instrumental music (electronic included - trad doesn't mean old in style) with good guys. We need people to know we're the good guys and that we have a lot of power. So if you all want to do serious damage with art, pick up a book on art/music theory, spend 2 hours a day practicing your skill and ask for help from the Demons. You will get good enough in 2-3 years to make much more powerful material than if you are a lyricist alone or have more minimal experience. And you will be way more confident if you have a lot of skill with art which will actually help you make better art so it starts a loop of positive reinforcement

I also write music. Just Because people relate rap to negative things does not mean you cannot use your talents for our good. Just as logic made a song against suicide, you can create positive music
On Mar 18, 2018 10:37 PM, "thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  We really need more people to master traditional artistry here. There's a few trad artists here (Zola for example) but that stuff works the best for promoting Satanism. People associate rap music with bad guys and classical art like painting and instrumental music (electronic included - trad doesn't mean old in style) with good guys. We need people to know we're the good guys and that we have a lot of power. So if you all want to do serious damage with art, pick up a book on art/music theory, spend 2 hours a day practicing your skill and ask for help from the Demons. You will get good enough in 2-3 years to make much more powerful material than if you are a lyricist alone or have more minimal experience. And you will be way more confident if you have a lot of skill with art which will actually help you make better art so it starts a loop of positive reinforcement

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back