Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Should I join the army?

zelmanincogni

I am about to turn 18 in about a month. I want to join the US army and await our Gods return. If I can get to a high enough position before they return then I could belay any order given to me and help prevent the army from attacking them when they return. I am not sure if I should do this though. Looking for opinions on this matter. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

I think it would be a great idea for u to join the army. it will strengthen your body and your mind. I personally am planning to go in myself just unsure of when and what I want my military career to be like. The thing is tho I'm not proud of my country called the USA and I certainly would not die for it, but I would die for satan if need be. Of course i wouldnt go down like that without a hell of a fight first as i plan to be immortal and live forever. Anyways I would ask satan to make sure u never die, u obtain immortality, and live forever and I would ask satan to make sure the military doesn't ship u off to war where u might die as I doubt ur death would be honorable considering just how fucked the United States is. Why die for such a fucked up country. I mean unless danger, possibility of death and war is what u want. Now if the United States of America was satans country and it was the best that it can be and I was proud of it I'd do what it takes to fight for my country to death if necessary. it's up to you. I say go join. Use the military to your advantage. and of course spiritually fight for your country. Hail satan.Z

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 23, 2013, at 3:26 PM, "zelmanincogni" <zelmanincogni@... wrote:
  I am about to turn 18 in about a month. I want to join the US army and await our Gods return. If I can get to a high enough position before they return then I could belay any order given to me and help prevent the army from attacking them when they return. I am not sure if I should do this though. Looking for opinions on this matter. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

if you do go be sure to get a notepad and write down as many meditations from the JoS you can, ahead of time especially the aura of protection.But dont write down Father Satans' name anywhere, nor any of the gods name. stay in secrecy.

Well, your funeral would get hijacked. They fold the U.S. flag ceremonially with "one fold for the hebrews".

It's all ridden with jewish shit now. I was considering it too, but there isn't much for an artist like me other than making propaganda. There's army band, but it's extremely prestigious and i'm not that good, i'm afraid I wouldn't get past the audition.

Anyway I would not recommend it. You can follow army workout and diet programs, and if you need money for education, I'd recommend seeing what kind of grant money the government will give you. File that FAFSA. and see if you have family members working at colleges. My mom works at a college and I can get my tuition paid off there and at a few other places.

Signing with the military is like signing your life away to the government and right now, that would make you a pawn of the Jews.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

zelmanincogni <zelmanincogni@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I've served in the army as well. Brother in Satan, keep in mind that the military, despite the benefits, hinder you in your spiritual progress and spiritual warfare, eg if you pick guard service during a 40-day ritual.

I too am currently serving at Ft Campbell, I am about to get out. I have to agree that it will slow your spiritual progress down. Your body might get stronger but most likely your body will begin to breakdown. The Army is good at hurting your body more than anything, but it could make you mentally stronger. The Army could be a good fit, but it is very against our kind, completely jewish, you are surrounded by the enemy. If you want the mental training choose a combat MOS like 11B(Infantry) or 18 series. Make sure it is what you really want to do, and sign a short term contract first. I'm getting medically discharged because I'm "psychic" make sure you keep this all a secret.

"The [/IMG]</var>
To: zelmanincogni <zelmanincogni@...; [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 10:48 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Should I join the army?

I've served in the army as well. Brother in Satan, keep in mind that the military, despite the benefits, hinder you in your spiritual progress and spiritual warfare, eg if you pick guard service during a 40-day ritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back