Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Shotgun rigged traps(to stop greys)

xtensitymusic

I was reading that greys have almost no muscle or anything, and that they often go into peoples houses in an attempt for abductions and just to scare the shit out of you and feed off your aura..

What would happen if I set up traps where if they opened a door they were blasted by a powerful shotgun blast.

It certainty would wake me up to be alert.

Only thing is, I once saw this remake video some people did where that supposedly said Aliens came into their house, fucked with their family after their ship had crashed in the forest. One of the little greys was caught running around inside their house, and the dad shot it with a shotgun through the door, as it was trying to cut through one of the doors they managed to lock it in with a red laser beam type thing.

Well after the dad shot the whole family was worried and in shock... they looked at the thing through the door and sure enough it was dead..... but later they came back and it was gone as if it healed itself and walked away(after taking a shotgun blast to the head).

So how are they able to heal so quickly, if they even are able to heal. Would this work well against them? What about a trap like a cage dropping from the roof and trapping them or something?

I don't remember the title but the scenes you are describing are from a movie based on Whitley Strieber's experiences heavy on the artistic/dramatic license. One experience I had with these things is: I awoke to a tall (7') and rail thin one in my bedroom. My first move was to grab my .357. The thought occured to me, almost certainly projected from my intruder, that I would not be able to explain the shooting to landlord and police. I then approached him empty handed and ordered him to leave. He gave me some reply I don't remember but I gather it was to the effect of "no". I then puched him in what on a human would be navel area hard. He had ribs going this far down and I remember at least one breaking under the blow. He then clinched with me so I couldn't get another swing and was "screaming" psychicly "beam us up". They did and the next thing I remember is waking up in bed as if nothing had happened. I presume from this experience that they are not bulletproof.
There are some caveats. They appear and disappear in my experience, others have seen them walk through walls. If they walk through walls then they can "phase" and a bullet would pass through them without effect. Teleporting, I am not sure if they can use it to counter bullets or not. I don't know how fast a Gray heals, given they use feeding tanks I would speculate slower than us to negligible rate without care from their buddies.
More salient consideration: Are you 100%sure that no human can accidentally get shot by your trap. If there is ANY possibility of it, don't do it. You will be held criminally and civilly liable if you set such a trap. There was a gunstore owner in California about 20 years ago who set an electric grate trap for a burglar who repeatedly hit his place 3 times in that month. The second night after setting this trap, he found a 14 year old boy dead in a ventilation shaft. He was sentenced to 15 years if I remember correctly. The Grays are afraid of cameras as much or more than a confrontation with armed humans.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

I was reading that greys have almost no muscle or anything, and that they often go into peoples houses in an attempt for abductions and just to scare the shit out of you and feed off your aura..

What would happen if I set up traps where if they opened a door they were blasted by a powerful shotgun blast.

Only thing is, I once saw this remake video some people did where that supposedly said Aliens came into their house, fucked with their family after their ship had crashed in the forest. One of the little greys was caught running around inside their house, and the dad shot it with a shotgun through the door, as it was trying to cut through one of the doors they managed to lock it in with a red laser beam type thing.

Well after the dad shot the whole family was worried and in shock... they looked at the thing through the door and sure enough it was dead..... but later they came back and it was gone as if it healed itself and walked away(after taking a shotgun blast to the head).

So how are they able to heal so quickly, if they even are able to heal. Would this work well against them? What about a trap like a cage dropping from the roof and trapping them or something?

The movie was called "Communion". Artistic license is right!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnshuman2000" <johnshuman2000@... wrote:

I don't remember the title but the scenes you are describing are from a movie based on Whitley Strieber's experiences heavy on the artistic/dramatic license. One experience I had with these things is: I awoke to a tall (7') and rail thin one in my bedroom. My first move was to grab my .357. The thought occured to me, almost certainly projected from my intruder, that I would not be able to explain the shooting to landlord and police. I then approached him empty handed and ordered him to leave. He gave me some reply I don't remember but I gather it was to the effect of "no". I then puched him in what on a human would be navel area hard. He had ribs going this far down and I remember at least one breaking under the blow. He then clinched with me so I couldn't get another swing and was "screaming" psychicly "beam us up". They did and the next thing I remember is waking up in bed as if nothing had happened. I presume from this experience that they are not bulletproof.
There are some caveats. They appear and disappear in my experience, others have seen them walk through walls. If they walk through walls then they can "phase" and a bullet would pass through them without effect. Teleporting, I am not sure if they can use it to counter bullets or not. I don't know how fast a Gray heals, given they use feeding tanks I would speculate slower than us to negligible rate without care from their buddies.
More salient consideration: Are you 100%sure that no human can accidentally get shot by your trap. If there is ANY possibility of it, don't do it. You will be held criminally and civilly liable if you set such a trap. There was a gunstore owner in California about 20 years ago who set an electric grate trap for a burglar who repeatedly hit his place 3 times in that month. The second night after setting this trap, he found a 14 year old boy dead in a ventilation shaft. He was sentenced to 15 years if I remember correctly. The Grays are afraid of cameras as much or more than a confrontation with armed humans.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

They could probably stop the bullets with there minds and they would also read your mind and know that something was rigged in the house. Though you could have someone else do it for you so they would not know where it was but that would have too many down sides suck as

downsides: Unless you know when they are coming it would be pointless as you would have shotguns rigged in your house and not know where they are.

You could build a massive pyramid aligned to a star of destructive paralizing energy. Rig an area (outside of your bedroom possibly) to go off when you click a button (if button is empowered) and then have tons of thought forms blast out and attack them. I am not sure if I would attack them or call out to Father, I would possibly try first calling out to Father and attacking them at the same time. Where then you can take an empowered sword and many other interestingly creative things and go have fun..... but whether you are successful or not that it another thing. Interesting convo though.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

They can not be untouchable by bullets, for the simple fact of... Sure it may be possible to altar your state of matter and pass through walls, or altar the wall so you can pass through it, but why would they not fall through the ground if they were inperameable. They would have to be able to change the state of the bullet int he split second it's shot.

Why the hell would you have to explain a dead alien body to your landlord? You're not going to get a murder charge, if some foreign type of species you have NEVER seen before beams down into your room in the middle of the night.

As far as the law is concerned, if that happens to a species we've never heard of, it's considered an animal, no matter how intelligent it is. You don't get in trouble for killing animals that pose a threat to you in your own house.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnshuman2000" <johnshuman2000@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

I read Striebes book also and found a supposed FACTUAL novel to be so much BS,
I do not have much experience with the Greys really.
But I DO have some
Personally

ONE of their ALLEDGED crafts/ships landed in my not long deceased Grand-Mother's yard under the power wires. ( They were not underground then and a long time passed before they were )
All the lights in the house went out
There were about 6-7 of us in the house that night and we all looked through the windows to see WTF was going on.
There was the most phony looking craft under the power lines drawing power. Visibly.
( The entities that use electricity are supposedly evil )

My late Grand-mother shone the giant flash light on it. I think those lights are used for farming at night or something, they are very bright and shine a great distance almost like daylight where it shines.
This thing lit up with the stupidest light system like on those old electronic Simon does games and you have to repeat the sequences of sound to the light. Anyway, the lights looked like that and the windows looked like those on a large passenger PLANE not jet that I had been on only a few years previous. I was 12 at the time.
The thing looked like a huge bell. It began to swirl, lifted off and then just poof! It was gone. I STILL think it looked phony though.

But my point is that all my late Grand-Mother did was shine a powerful enough ( I guess ) light on it and it left.
I do NOT believe that shot-guns rigged up to doors is very wise. What if one of the guns got a family member or something or even yourself as when we are sleepy we don't tend to remember that stuff when we have to get up in the middle of the night to use the washroom/s.
The trap IS a much better idea
My youngest cousin was there at the time also.
He kind of looks like a grey and has been pretty much bald since he was born with a cowell.
My late Grand-Mother was superstitious and kept his birth cowell in a certain type of wood, wooden box.
She said those born with cowells are weak and sickly and would not live if the cowell was not kept
Well my poor younger cousin ( He is 8 years younger than myself ) HAS indeed been very week and sickly his whole life even though he tries to make life as normal as possible like getting married, having children, etc. Another thing he did was buff up as much as possible thinking it would make him stronger but it didn't do anything except make him LOOK buffed
All of us children were always at my late Grand-Mothers house on a farm close to town.

THERE IS A UFO TOWER HIDDEN EAST OF THAT TOWN WHERE IT IS VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE WITH THE FOLLIAGE AROUND IT'S OWN CAMOFLAGE COLOURS UNLESS ONE KNOWS WHERE TO LOOK WOULD NEVER FIND IT. IT HAS ALL KINDS OF EQUIPMENT, UFO SIGHTING PRINTOUTS NOT FROM PEOPLE BUT FROM THE SKY. IT ALSO HAS PRINT OUTS OF STRANG AND HUGE ANIMALS THE CAMERAS OR WHATEVER CAPTURED PICTURES OF. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE VERY HUSH HUSH AND THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 5 OF US THAT KNEW ABOUT IT AND WOULD CHECK. THE GUY ASSIGNED TO RUN EVERYTHING PASSED ON AND SO I THINK IT WENT TO HIS ELDEST SON OF WHOM HAS NO IDEA THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST 5 OF US THAT KNOW ABOUT THIS. THE KNOWING ABOUT IT AND WHAT IT IS FOR AND THE INFO INSIDE IS SOMETHING TO BE EXPLAINED LATER.

Dogs have a very good sense of almost anything. My late Grand-Father had a side business in the breeding of 1st, Grey Hounds before he switched to Golden Retriever Labrador Dogs.

He kept his favorite. The huge male stud. He named him Rusty because of his colour.
2 weeks AFTER our sighting, when my little male cousin D ( aged 4 ) went to the creek when the water was at an all time high and fell off the bridge. ( He has always had a way with animals like my late Grand-Father and his only living son left of whom they call ' Animal Whisperer.'
My cousin D fell off the little footbridge and fell into the creek. Rusty the dog, pulled him out and onto the little foot-bridge and came to the house to get someone. I was there with a female cousin same age as myself. We went to see what was going on as we all always trusted the animals especially when they had a sense of urgency and was pulling at you.

BEFORE I GO ON ANY FURTHER, I WILL SAY RIGHT NOW THAT I WILL NOT RELEASE LOCATION OR THE NAMES OF PEOPLE INVOLVED. ESPECIALLY MY COUSIN D AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY SOON.

We, my female cousin L and I got to the foot-bridge over the creek and there were 2 greys over my little cousin D's body. ( I have always felt something unique and special about D since he was born at just under 3 pounds and I am very protective of him )
I went running head long to get him away while my cousin ran back in the opposite direction to get or try and find an adult.

Those are their space suits and they save my cousin D's life. But the strange thing is that whenever he has been really really sick, in danger, etc, the Greys show up.

So by the time my cousin L found my Grand-Mother, it was as if I was sort of glued to the spot while my cousin D walked between the 2 Greys holding their hands. They appeared gentle with him. But my Grand-Mother had seen them walking with him. ( They mind spoke that they needed to talk privately with him) My cousin L saw this as well. When they let go of his hands and bent down to say something further to him, he listened then came and got me then we headed toward my late Grand-Mother and my cousin L.

I think just about everyone in the family has seen my cousin D with Greys at one time or another or even several times like myself and the others that were there at the same time.
Since he was 4 he has maintained to keep everything about him secret.
No one, not even his wife or children can get him to spill anything on the Greys except to say they are good for humanity and to remind us that know how many times they have saved his life.

It is as if he is marked somehow. Whenever his life has been and become in peril, THEY, the Greys, show up and save him.

The only thing my cousin D ever did was scoff at everyone and say," Can't you TELL that those are just suits and NOT what they really look like?" And he always asks so incredulously as if we are stupid to not be able to tell the difference. The only other thing is that he says they are here to save us not destroy us.

So maybe they are a lot of Greys around us OUT of their suits looking human among us. We don't know do we?

Good Luck: Jade

P.S
Please don't use the shotgun Riggs.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

I typed up a bunch of stuff that is proof but it got erased and I don't feel like re-typing everything all over again on the chance it will be erased again as I think there may be some one on or in the net that does not want the truth know yet.

But to cut to the chase; PLEASE do NOT rig up shot-guns!

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

I mean what is the God-Be-Damned wrong with putting the truth out there. I kept all named and places confidential and would never release them. What is the point of thiese sites if you can't even truthfully comment or reply to someone in a non swearing, confidential, no one elses names given or any area names given? This is C R A P !

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

This has NEVER happened before is I am upset over it. That is so much B S that I wasn't allowed to send you the truth about the Greys. I am fuming!

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

You're assuming they automatically know everythought in your mind, which is unlikely. They could be mind readers but we don't know. We're not sure what skills they are adept in

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

They could probably stop the bullets with there minds and they would also read your mind and know that something was rigged in the house. Though you could have someone else do it for you so they would not know where it was but that would have too many down sides suck as

downsides: Unless you know when they are coming it would be pointless as you would have shotguns rigged in your house and not know where they are.

You could build a massive pyramid aligned to a star of destructive paralizing energy. Rig an area (outside of your bedroom possibly) to go off when you click a button (if button is empowered) and then have tons of thought forms blast out and attack them. I am not sure if I would attack them or call out to Father, I would possibly try first calling out to Father and attacking them at the same time. Where then you can take an empowered sword and many other interestingly creative things and go have fun..... but whether you are successful or not that it another thing. Interesting convo though.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

Dealing with grays physically goes like this:

Their minds are part of one big hive mind so you can take advantage of their slow reactions. A kick in the face were the nose would be on a human does the trick or on a taller one punching them/elbow their will do it.

You probably wont be encountered by grays physically however.

Hail Satan!

I agree they are almost certainly vulnerable to gunfire. They aren't very good at rapidly changing situations like combat, they don't seem to adapt to unexpected things very well.
When I had this encounter I was awakened from a dead sleep after about 2-2and1/2 hours of sleep. The first thought actually took several seconds of "huh". The point is: I wasn't fully up to par and could be manipulated more easily than normal.

They can not be untouchable by bullets, for the simple fact of... Sure it may be possible to altar your state of matter and pass through walls, or altar the wall so you can pass through it, but why would they not fall through the ground if they were inperameable. They would have to be able to change the state of the bullet int he split second it's shot.

Why the hell would you have to explain a dead alien body to your landlord? You're not going to get a murder charge, if some foreign type of species you have NEVER seen before beams down into your room in the middle of the night.

As far as the law is concerned, if that happens to a species we've never heard of, it's considered an animal, no matter how intelligent it is. You don't get in trouble for killing animals that pose a threat to you in your own house.

Calm down jade, your long ass post showed up lol.

That's very interesting.

We use the term greys to refer to the enemy goes. Honestly, we do not know what Satans true form looks like, he appears to us as the blond human, but seriously what are the chances he is exactly identical to us? When the ancient sumerians worshipped Satan/Enki, they made little clay statues/idols, that resembled men in space suits.

So it's not completely ludacris to assume that Enki and the other demons may be the same race as the grays, though their intentions may be extremely different.

You should try to get the greys(if they are not enemies they wouldn't be called greys) to come out so you can talk with them.

You said when the greys were standing over your cousins body you ran to them? Then you lost me cause you said something about their suits and you never said if they ran away or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jade Repaye <starry757@... wrote:

I read Striebes book also and found a supposed FACTUAL novel to be so much BS,
I do not have much experience with the Greys really.
But I DO have some
Personally

ONE of their ALLEDGED crafts/ships landed in my not long deceased Grand-Mother's yard under the
power wires. ( They were not underground then and a long time passed before they were )
All the lights in the house went out
There were about 6-7 of us in the house that night and we all looked through the windows to see WTF
was going on.
There was the most phony looking craft under the power lines drawing power. Visibly.
( The entities that use electricity are supposedly evil )

My late Grand-mother shone the giant flash light on it. I think those lights are used for farming
at night or something, they are very bright and shine a great distance almost like daylight where it
shines.
This thing lit up with the stupidest light system like on those old electronic Simon does games and
you have to repeat the sequences of sound to the light. Anyway, the lights looked like that and the
windows looked like those on a large passenger PLANE not jet that I had been on only a few years
previous. I was 12 at the time.
The thing looked like a huge bell. It began to swirl, lifted off and then just poof! It was gone.
I STILL think it looked phony though.

But my point is that all my late Grand-Mother did was shine a powerful enough ( I guess ) light on
it and it left.
I do NOT believe that shot-guns rigged up to doors is very wise. What if one of the guns got a
family member or something or even yourself as when we are sleepy we don't tend to remember that
stuff when we have to get up in the middle of the night to use the washroom/s.
The trap IS a much better idea
My youngest cousin was there at the time also.
He kind of looks like a grey and has been pretty much bald since he was born with a cowell.
My late Grand-Mother was superstitious and kept his birth cowell in a certain type of wood, wooden
box.
She said those born with cowells are weak and sickly and would not live if the cowell was not kept
Well my poor younger cousin ( He is 8 years younger than myself ) HAS indeed been very week and
sickly his whole life even though he tries to make life as normal as possible like getting married,
having children, etc. Another thing he did was buff up as much as possible thinking it would make
him stronger but it didn't do anything except make him LOOK buffed
All of us children were always at my late Grand-Mothers house on a farm close to town.

THERE IS A UFO TOWER HIDDEN EAST OF THAT TOWN WHERE IT IS VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE WITH THE FOLLIAGE
AROUND IT'S OWN CAMOFLAGE COLOURS UNLESS ONE KNOWS WHERE TO LOOK WOULD NEVER FIND IT. IT HAS ALL
KINDS OF EQUIPMENT, UFO SIGHTING PRINTOUTS NOT FROM PEOPLE BUT FROM THE SKY. IT ALSO HAS PRINT OUTS
OF STRANG AND HUGE ANIMALS THE CAMERAS OR WHATEVER CAPTURED PICTURES OF. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE VERY
HUSH HUSH AND THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 5 OF US THAT KNEW ABOUT IT AND WOULD CHECK. THE GUY ASSIGNED TO
RUN EVERYTHING PASSED ON AND SO I THINK IT WENT TO HIS ELDEST SON OF WHOM HAS NO IDEA THAT THERE ARE
AT LEAST 5 OF US THAT KNOW ABOUT THIS. THE KNOWING ABOUT IT AND WHAT IT IS FOR AND THE INFO INSIDE
IS SOMETHING TO BE EXPLAINED LATER.

Dogs have a very good sense of almost anything. My late Grand-Father had a side business in the
breeding of 1st, Grey Hounds before he switched to Golden Retriever Labrador Dogs.

He kept his favorite. The huge male stud. He named him Rusty because of his colour.
2 weeks AFTER our sighting, when my little male cousin D ( aged 4 ) went to the creek when the water
was at an all time high and fell off the bridge. ( He has always had a way with animals like my
late Grand-Father and his only living son left of whom they call ' Animal Whisperer.'
My cousin D fell off the little footbridge and fell into the creek. Rusty the dog, pulled him out
and onto the little foot-bridge and came to the house to get someone. I was there with a female
cousin same age as myself. We went to see what was going on as we all always trusted the animals
especially when they had a sense of urgency and was pulling at you.

BEFORE I GO ON ANY FURTHER, I WILL SAY RIGHT NOW THAT I WILL NOT RELEASE LOCATION OR THE NAMES OF
PEOPLE INVOLVED. ESPECIALLY MY COUSIN D AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY SOON.

We, my female cousin L and I got to the foot-bridge over the creek and there were 2 greys over my
little cousin D's body. ( I have always felt something unique and special about D since he was
born at just under 3 pounds and I am very protective of him )
I went running head long to get him away while my cousin ran back in the opposite direction to get
or try and find an adult.

Those are their space suits and they save my cousin D's life. But the strange thing is that
whenever he has been really really sick, in danger, etc, the Greys show up.

So by the time my cousin L found my Grand-Mother, it was as if I was sort of glued to the spot while
my cousin D walked between the 2 Greys holding their hands. They appeared gentle with him. But my
Grand-Mother had seen them walking with him. ( They mind spoke that they needed to talk privately
with him) My cousin L saw this as well. When they let go of his hands and bent down to say
something further to him, he listened then came and got me then we headed toward my late
Grand-Mother and my cousin L.

I think just about everyone in the family has seen my cousin D with Greys at one time or another or
even several times like myself and the others that were there at the same time.
Since he was 4 he has maintained to keep everything about him secret.
No one, not even his wife or children can get him to spill anything on the Greys except to say they
are good for humanity and to remind us that know how many times they have saved his life.

It is as if he is marked somehow. Whenever his life has been and become in peril, THEY, the Greys,
show up and save him.

The only thing my cousin D ever did was scoff at everyone and say," Can't you TELL that those are
just suits and NOT what they really look like?" And he always asks so incredulously as if we are
stupid to not be able to tell the difference. The only other thing is that he says they are here to
save us not destroy us.

So maybe they are a lot of Greys around us OUT of their suits looking human among us. We don't know
do we?

Good Luck: Jade

P.S
Please don't use the shotgun Riggs.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

The greys are inter-dimensional, so trying to shoot them with bullets is the same as shooting a ball of energy with bullets. When the greys attack at night, they do not physically attack you; it is Astral, i.e. not in the physical dimension.

http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/fighting_the_enemy.html

Setting up a "shotgun trap" is ridiculous, just build a strong Aura of protection, cleanse your Aura daily and cleans the rooms of your House with the Blue Demonic\Satanic Energy.

We are not playing x-files here, this is real, be serious about this!

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

What is all this "We" shit, you do not speak for anybody on this group. In your other post: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/15687 you said this same "we don't know" bullshit. Everyone here can speak for themselves/ - And YES we actually do know.

We are descended from the Nordic God's, Father Satan's DNA is within us, Hence We look like Them - not the Other way Around. They are absolutely NOT the same race as the greys, they are Nordics. {But like I have said many times before there are a few exceptions with Regard's to Half grey and Half Nordic Gods like Clistheret-sama)

The greys are bio-engineered species; they are the slaves of their creators – the reptilians. They HATE humanity, they are our Enemy!

Do not go giving ridiculous advice: "You should try to get the greys to come out so you can talk with them" – what bullshit. The greys do not just "come out so you can talk" this isn't a tea party we are at WAR. The greys attack you, they manipulate your thoughts and emotions, they even go so far is to make you seem them as something else in order to gain your trust so that they can destroy you with it. They can and will cause insanity if you give them the slightest gap. - And you want to sit and have little chat them?

This is the last time I am going to tell you, take this seriously! Do not try and speak for this group again, especially if you do not know what you are talking about.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

We use the term greys to refer to the enemy goes. Honestly, we do not know what Satans true form looks like, he appears to us as the blond human, but seriously what are the chances he is exactly identical to us? When the ancient sumerians worshipped Satan/Enki, they made little clay statues/idols, that resembled men in space suits.

So it's not completely ludacris to assume that Enki and the other demons may be the same race as the grays, though their intentions may be extremely different.

You should try to get the greys(if they are not enemies they wouldn't be called greys) to come out so you can talk with them.

You said when the greys were standing over your cousins body you ran to them? Then you lost me cause you said something about their suits and you never said if they ran away or not.

Does anyone know WHY the greys/reptillians/other nordics hate us? What are they trying to achieve in the grander scale of things?

It just seems so illogical.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@... wrote:

What is all this "We" shit, you do not speak for anybody on this group. In your other post: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/15687 you said this same "we don't know" bullshit. Everyone here can speak for themselves/ - And YES we actually do know.

We are descended from the Nordic God's, Father Satan's DNA is within us, Hence We look like Them - not the Other way Around. They are absolutely NOT the same race as the greys, they are Nordics. {But like I have said many times before there are a few exceptions with Regard's to Half grey and Half Nordic Gods like Clistheret-sama)

The greys are bio-engineered species; they are the slaves of their creators – the reptilians. They HATE humanity, they are our Enemy!

Do not go giving ridiculous advice: "You should try to get the greys to come out so you can talk with them" – what bullshit. The greys do not just "come out so you can talk" this isn't a tea party we are at WAR. The greys attack you, they manipulate your thoughts and emotions, they even go so far is to make you seem them as something else in order to gain your trust so that they can destroy you with it. They can and will cause insanity if you give them the slightest gap. - And you want to sit and have little chat them?

This is the last time I am going to tell you, take this seriously! Do not try and speak for this group again, especially if you do not know what you are talking about.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

Lol, I know it's not the X-files, and I did not know they came in the astral.... There has been many accounts and stories where it just seems like the come through your front door.... If they come through the astral, how do people see them so easily?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@... wrote:

The greys are inter-dimensional, so trying to shoot them with bullets is the same as shooting a ball of energy with bullets. When the greys attack at night, they do not physically attack you; it is Astral, i.e. not in the physical dimension.

http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/fighting_the_enemy.html

Setting up a "shotgun trap" is ridiculous, just build a strong Aura of protection, cleanse your Aura daily and cleans the rooms of your House with the Blue Demonic\Satanic Energy.

We are not playing x-files here, this is real, be serious about this!

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Shotgun trap is from Saw I.

But anyways, this whole entire topic just seems silly, I've never ever encountered a grey... well at least I've never acknowledged one or had one physically manifest itself to me or try to harm me in any way.

Dude is that other guy trying to say Greys are good!!What the fuck Is wrong with dudes like this I have had to fight for my life from those creepy damm things.If I wanted to talk to a grey I might as well check myself into a crazy house because that's what I would be insane to do something so foolish hp vovim why do people have this stupid thought to communicate with our enemies damm can people be any duller.We are the decendents of the gods and that's plain and simple even in the jos website!I'm stupifed  

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Apr 8, 2010, at 2:54 AM, "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@... wrote:
  What [/IMG]http://groups[/url].yahoo.com/ group/JoyofSatan 666/message/ 15687 you said this same "we don't know" bullshit. Everyone here can speak for themselves/ - And YES we actually do know.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

http://www.joyofsat an.org/
http://www.vovimbag hie.co.cc/
http://www.ageofsat an.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ ... wrote:

That's very interesting.

I got a question to you HP Baghie. You wrote previously about greys "They are emotionless and incapable of "feeling"[/B] " then you wrote about them hating us "The hatred they hold for us comes from the fact that we humans can actually feel[/B]" how come? I thought they're emotionless and incapable of feeling? Can you explain to us , how is it possible for a being incapable of "feeling" and completely emotionless to feel hate?    I'm very curious of your source of information on enemy aliens like greys and reptilians. Care to share with us? I'm asking because i readed luciferian liberation website. And i found it very funny that they got such informations on enemy aliens, an exact copy&paste with what you're saying about them. And how come someone would have such colorful information on alien beings? You would need to be one of them to know so much .And i doubt luciferians got any contact with our Gods.Why? Because they see Them as "forces of, and behind aspects of nature".  
----- Original Message -----
From: jonathon_billing To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:35 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Shotgun rigged traps(to stop greys)
  Does anyone know WHY the greys/reptillians/ other nordics hate us? What are they trying to achieve in the grander scale of things?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_ vovim_baghie@ ... wrote:

What is all this "We" shit, you do not speak for anybody on this group. In your other post: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/JoyofSatan 666/message/ 15687 you said this same "we don't know" bullshit. Everyone here can speak for themselves/ - And YES we actually do know.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

That's very interesting.

I think greys can't feel anything , BUT however they are like drones programmed by reptillians.
So it might be possibe that they are programmed to "hate" us.\

Its like imprinting so that they react viciously and negative against humans.
Greys are pretty much like really advanced enemy thoughtforms in a way.

Hail Satan !!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:

I got a question to you HP Baghie. You wrote previously about greys "They are emotionless and incapable of "feeling" " then you wrote about them hating us "The hatred they hold for us comes from the fact that we humans can actually feel" how come? I thought they're emotionless and incapable of feeling? Can you explain to us , how is it possible for a being incapable of "feeling" and completely emotionless to feel hate?

I'm very curious of your source of information on enemy aliens like greys and reptilians. Care to share with us? I'm asking because i readed luciferian liberation website. And i found it very funny that they got such informations on enemy aliens, an exact copy&paste with what you're saying about them. And how come someone would have such colorful information on alien beings? You would need to be one of them to know so much .And i doubt luciferians got any contact with our Gods.Why? Because they see Them as "forces of, and behind aspects of nature".

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Shotgun rigged traps(to stop greys)

Does anyone know WHY the greys/reptillians/other nordics hate us? What are they trying to achieve in the grander scale of things?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@ wrote:

The greys are bio-engineered species; they are the slaves of their creators - the reptilians. They HATE humanity, they are our Enemy!

Do not go giving ridiculous advice: "You should try to get the greys to come out so you can talk with them" - what bullshit. The greys do not just "come out so you can talk" this isn't a tea party we are at WAR. The greys attack you, they manipulate your thoughts and emotions, they even go so far is to make you seem them as something else in order to gain your trust so that they can destroy you with it. They can and will cause insanity if you give them the slightest gap. - And you want to sit and have little chat them?

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

From years of study, what I can see is several factors involved. For one, way back when, this mind hive of greys worked for the Gods, not just the Nordics, but other races such as reptilians. They were created to be servants, like robots on a higher level, who have self-awareness. The greys have used genetic engineering to where they can no longer reproduce naturally [through sexual intercourse] and they have also tampered with the emotion part of their brains to where they lack most emotions, but still have some, such as hatred, jealousy and resentment. They also feel a very strong bond to each other.

With the creation of humans through genetic engineering, the greys became resentful of humanity, which formed a bond with some of the Gods.

The earth is located in a corner of the Milky Way Galaxy and is out of the way in contrast to most other planets inhabited by intelligent beings. The greys and other ETs are far adept at what we call 'witchcraft' spellworking, and workings of the mind. Their mouths have atrophied as they do not use them, they communicate telepathically.

Humanity has been disarmed of this power, and prevented from achieving the 'godhead' which is everyone's birthright. This is so we can be exploited for our energy. This is no different from how cattle are used at a slaughterhouse. Because we cannot 'see,' we do not know. We cannot fight back spiritually as a whole. Christianity, Islam and the root of judaism have been the tools to destroy humanity and keep the earth as a cattle pen.

Wars are incited [nearly all of them either through christian/islam directly or through communism, which is the same thing, with the jews behind it. The ugly violent energy of war is used by the enemy and directed to fight their battles out there. Energy is also stored in what they call 'The One.'

When one dies, one gives off energy. This energy is then taken and used by the enemy. The earth has been under attack for centuries and is nothing more than a host for this parasitical scum. The vatican made a deal with them centuries ago- wealth and power in exchange for souls. Spiritual knowledge was destroyed and corrupted; removed through force from the populace. People who had active kundalini, psychic power, etc, were brutally tortured and mass murdered by the inquisition. This also extended to generations, as this serpentine energy is passed to the children from the parents. Children who had grandparents who were 'heretics' were murdered to ensure very little if any spiritual power remained. Entire villages were wiped out. Humanity had no way of fighting back or defending ourselves against this alien parasitical scum.

It is my belief that christianity came with the inquisition and is not anywhere near 2,000 years old. History has been rewritten with lies. I also believe that there was direct alien interference right here on this earth, during the Middle Ages, which got the whole thing started, as this deal with what we now call the vatican, was more than likely physical in contact.

I also read in 'Extraterrestrials among us' by Ted Andrews that the greys have made physical contact with some government leaders throughout history. They sat down and communicated telepathically. The leaders saw their power first hand and knew there was nothing they could do against the greys. It was frightening.

Only through power meditation, raising the serpent, awareness, knowledge and above all- THROUGH SATAN, can they be defeated. When one is unknowing like a small child, they are powerless and can be manipulated, and that is the enemy's goal and what they have been doing to us for centuries. They look down on us like we are lower than cattle and use us accordingly for their own purposes, like humans use farm animals.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:

I got a question to you HP Baghie. You wrote previously about greys "They are emotionless and incapable of "feeling" " then you wrote about them hating us "The hatred they hold for us comes from the fact that we humans can actually feel" how come? I thought they're emotionless and incapable of feeling? Can you explain to us , how is it possible for a being incapable of "feeling" and completely emotionless to feel hate?

I'm very curious of your source of information on enemy aliens like greys and reptilians. Care to share with us? I'm asking because i readed luciferian liberation website. And i found it very funny that they got such informations on enemy aliens, an exact copy&paste with what you're saying about them. And how come someone would have such colorful information on alien beings? You would need to be one of them to know so much .And i doubt luciferians got any contact with our Gods.Why? Because they see Them as "forces of, and behind aspects of nature".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@ wrote:

The greys are bio-engineered species; they are the slaves of their creators - the reptilians. They HATE humanity, they are our Enemy!

Do not go giving ridiculous advice: "You should try to get the greys to come out so you can talk with them" - what bullshit. The greys do not just "come out so you can talk" this isn't a tea party we are at WAR. The greys attack you, they manipulate your thoughts and emotions, they even go so far is to make you seem them as something else in order to gain your trust so that they can destroy you with it. They can and will cause insanity if you give them the slightest gap. - And you want to sit and have little chat them?

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

Well the enemy entities want us like slaves and nothing more.
We are just like energy generating slaves to them.
But they can't stand the fact that we can become even more powerfull then them.

They see us like an expiriment , made only to serve.
While we are able to reach great heights spiritually and even become godlike.

The greys they control are perfect servants/slaves , and they want us to be the exact same.
That pretty much makes them intensely hate us.
Even knowing that they can't stop us and the Gods of Duat must make them panic and hate more.

HAIL SATAN!! HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

Very informative, thank you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

From years of study, what I can see is several factors involved. For one, way back when, this mind hive of greys worked for the Gods, not just the Nordics, but other races such as reptilians. They were created to be servants, like robots on a higher level, who have self-awareness. The greys have used genetic engineering to where they can no longer reproduce naturally [through sexual intercourse] and they have also tampered with the emotion part of their brains to where they lack most emotions, but still have some, such as hatred, jealousy and resentment. They also feel a very strong bond to each other.

With the creation of humans through genetic engineering, the greys became resentful of humanity, which formed a bond with some of the Gods.

The earth is located in a corner of the Milky Way Galaxy and is out of the way in contrast to most other planets inhabited by intelligent beings. The greys and other ETs are far adept at what we call 'witchcraft' spellworking, and workings of the mind. Their mouths have atrophied as they do not use them, they communicate telepathically.

Humanity has been disarmed of this power, and prevented from achieving the 'godhead' which is everyone's birthright. This is so we can be exploited for our energy. This is no different from how cattle are used at a slaughterhouse. Because we cannot 'see,' we do not know. We cannot fight back spiritually as a whole. Christianity, Islam and the root of judaism have been the tools to destroy humanity and keep the earth as a cattle pen.

Wars are incited [nearly all of them either through christian/islam directly or through communism, which is the same thing, with the jews behind it. The ugly violent energy of war is used by the enemy and directed to fight their battles out there. Energy is also stored in what they call 'The One.'

When one dies, one gives off energy. This energy is then taken and used by the enemy. The earth has been under attack for centuries and is nothing more than a host for this parasitical scum. The vatican made a deal with them centuries ago- wealth and power in exchange for souls. Spiritual knowledge was destroyed and corrupted; removed through force from the populace. People who had active kundalini, psychic power, etc, were brutally tortured and mass murdered by the inquisition. This also extended to generations, as this serpentine energy is passed to the children from the parents. Children who had grandparents who were 'heretics' were murdered to ensure very little if any spiritual power remained. Entire villages were wiped out. Humanity had no way of fighting back or defending ourselves against this alien parasitical scum.

It is my belief that christianity came with the inquisition and is not anywhere near 2,000 years old. History has been rewritten with lies. I also believe that there was direct alien interference right here on this earth, during the Middle Ages, which got the whole thing started, as this deal with what we now call the vatican, was more than likely physical in contact.

I also read in 'Extraterrestrials among us' by Ted Andrews that the greys have made physical contact with some government leaders throughout history. They sat down and communicated telepathically. The leaders saw their power first hand and knew there was nothing they could do against the greys. It was frightening.

Only through power meditation, raising the serpent, awareness, knowledge and above all- THROUGH SATAN, can they be defeated. When one is unknowing like a small child, they are powerless and can be manipulated, and that is the enemy's goal and what they have been doing to us for centuries. They look down on us like we are lower than cattle and use us accordingly for their own purposes, like humans use farm animals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@ wrote:

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
*****Self-awareness + servitude, can't say that that is logical. So I take it neither our Gods nor the Reptilians actually created the Greys?

*****Why would anyone not want to have the ability to sexually reproduce, and not feel pride, power, self-esteem, etc. I think the clash between logic+self awareness and servitude = either you attack your masters(freedom) or try to maintain security.

*****The focus on negative emotions as well, it's like they are not focused on life but on death/threats.

*****The way I'm seeing it, is that they are like anti-Kundalini. In the sense of wanting security (/death) rather than freedom.

*****(I'm not sure but perhaps "negative" emotions come from the chakra extensions, to deal with a threat/anti-logic. One can then act in a way to increase freedom or security.)

*****I don't understand why that would be.

Humanity has been disarmed of this power, and prevented from achieving the 'godhead' which is everyone's birthright. This is so we can be exploited for our energy.
*****What energies exactly, surely it can be achieved in another way.

This is no different from how cattle are used at a slaughterhouse. Because we cannot 'see,' we do not know. We cannot fight back spiritually as a whole. Christianity, Islam and the root of judaism have been the tools to destroy humanity and keep the earth as a cattle pen.
g
*****I'm thinking the best way to deal with any enemy would be to stop their will to attack you (via force) and show them the logical course of action in life. That could best be achieved by giving them the truth, you can benefit from anothers existence, their non-existence doesn't add value to your life, it adds nothing, it's null.

*****At least in my mind, it would make more sense to trade with us. If they need help with something(that's logical) we could assist them, in exchange for knowledge. By trading knowledge with us they help themselves, we become more capable of more knowledge production, production of valuable things/technology.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@ wrote:

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

Thank you HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE DIETRICH!! HAIL SATAN and ALL DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:11:54 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Shotgun rigged traps(to stop greys)

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Does anyone know WHY the greys/reptillians/ other nordics hate us? What are they trying to achieve in the grander scale of things?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_ vovim_baghie@ wrote:

What is all this "We" shit, you do not speak for anybody on this group. In your other post: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/JoyofSatan 666/message/ 15687 you said this same "we don't know" bullshit. Everyone here can speak for themselves/ - And YES we actually do know.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

What he ment was that they have been programed, or more, engineered to feel no remorse, sympathy, mercy. They hate us and are jealous of us, that we were treated so well by Our Father Enki.

Alot of information can be found from expiriances with these entities. Also, we are in direct contact with the Gods, and they know these things. And also with what Maxine said.

Praise to Thee, Morning Star! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

These answers are to the best of my knowledge and belief.

*****Self-awareness + servitude, can't say that that is logical. So I take it neither our Gods nor the Reptilians actually created the Greys?

-They were created to be servents by the Gods, Nordics and other races who would of thought of the same idea of geneticaly engineering servents.

*****Why would anyone not want to have the ability to sexually reproduce, and not feel pride, power, self-esteem, etc. I think the clash between logic+self awareness and servitude = either you attack your masters(freedom) or try to maintain security.

-Simple answer, you don't want a servant that will rebel. So you don't create them with the ability to do this, don't give them the ability to develop free will.

"With the creation of humans through genetic engineering, the greys became resentful of humanity, which formed a bond with some of the Gods.
*****I don't understand why that would be."
-They are jealous in a way, that we got the better treatment. They see that they were created with particular aspects and emotions, and no free will. Where as we were created differently.
If you are confused about "which formed a bond with some of the Gods."
I think Maxine means the Gods, enemy Nordics, who also didn't like how we were created, who thought we should of just been another crop of mindless slaves created then killed. But i'm not sure of this.

Maxine said: "When one dies, one gives off energy.". They also gain energy when prayers are said to them. They use this to strengthen themselves, their thoughtforms and their workings.

*****I'm thinking the best way to deal with any enemy would be to stop their will to attack you (via force) and show them the logical course of action in life. That could best be achieved by giving them the truth, you can benefit from anothers existence, their non-existence doesn't add value to your life, it adds nothing, it's null.

-Our enemy belives that everything they do, is the logical course of action in life, hence why it continues after so long. What we know as truth, they think are lies, and they have been programed to shun and ignore anything they are told, that we know is the truth. Maxine said "Because we cannot 'see,' we do not know." We as Satanists 'can' see the truth, and can see that our Gods are real and their's isn't. They, however, can't. They have been programed, grown up, believing and thinking that their 'god' is real and all the BS they say. Therefore they get value to their lives. Though this value is nothing because they live to die.
Simply, there is no reasoning with them. Some yes, they listen, cause they realize that they have free will. And that is why we continue to push Spiritaul Satanism out there and let the truth be known.

*****At least in my mind, it would make more sense to trade with us. If they need help with something(that's logical) we could assist them, in exchange for knowledge. By trading knowledge with us they help themselves, we become more capable of more knowledge production, production of valuable things/technology.

-If this was the case, they wouldn't be enemies, rather assosciates. But they are not, they are out enemies. They want us dead, the threat we pose, destroyed.
Though, in a way, they have traded with us, well, not us. But the xtians, islam and jews. Maxine said: "The vatican made a deal with them centuries ago- wealth and power in exchange for souls." This is all they want from us, mindlessly slaughtering us, or rather, making us slaughter eachother with pointless wars that they creat using the puppet strings that are attatched to enemy leaders and world leaders.

Once again, these are just my thoughts and veiws in answering. Feel free to add anything or correct me. And sorry if i got a little carried away at some points.

Hail Enki! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-They were created to be servents by the Gods, Nordics and other races who would of thought of the same idea of geneticaly engineering servents.
*****Why create servants? Why not just create beings and say: "Hey, want to earn a living, you do this for me, and I'll help you with this."

-Simple answer, you don't want a servant that will rebel. So you don't create them with the ability to do this, don't give them the ability to develop free will.
*****If it's true that the Greys are servants then they gained freewill somehow otherwise they wouldn't be attacking us.(If they actually are).

"With the creation of humans through genetic engineering, the greys became resentful of humanity, which formed a bond with some of the Gods.

-They are jealous in a way, that we got the better treatment. They see that they were created with particular aspects and emotions, and no free will. Where as we were created differently.
I think Maxine means the Gods, enemy Nordics, who also didn't like how we were created, who thought we should of just been another crop of mindless slaves created then killed. But i'm not sure of this.
*****So they were made to feel jealous of us? They can't choose to on their own.

*****Could the enemy Nordics have really benefited from killing us off? I doubt it.

Maxine said: "When one dies, one gives off energy.". They also gain energy when prayers are said to them. They use this to strengthen themselves, their thoughtforms and their workings.
*****Energy can be acquired from lots of things, why not just use a sun?

-Our enemy belives that everything they do, is the logical course of action in life, hence why it continues after so long. What we know as truth, they think are lies, and they have been programed to shun and ignore anything they are told, that we know is the truth. Maxine said "Because we cannot 'see,' we do not know." We as Satanists 'can' see the truth, and can see that our Gods are real and their's isn't. They, however, can't. They have been programed, grown up, believing and thinking that their 'god' is real and all the BS they say. Therefore they get value to their lives. Though this value is nothing because they live to die.
Simply, there is no reasoning with them. Some yes, they listen, cause they realize that they have free will. And that is why we continue to push Spiritaul Satanism out there and let the truth be known.
*****I'd say this may be the case for humans, but reptilians, nordics and greys don't strike me as being dumb.

-If this was the case, they wouldn't be enemies, rather assosciates. But they are not, they are out enemies. They want us dead, the threat we pose, destroyed.
*****I don't see how we pose a threat. A threat to what? They choose death/illogicalness, they want it, so in a way those that attack them are merely granting them their wish.

Though, in a way, they have traded with us, well, not us. But the xtians, islam and jews. Maxine said: "The vatican made a deal with them centuries ago- wealth and power in exchange for souls."
*****This power seems to only be able to be used for self-destruction.

This is all they want from us, mindlessly slaughtering us, or rather, making us slaughter eachother with pointless wars that they creat using the puppet strings that are attatched to enemy leaders and world leaders.
Once again, these are just my thoughts and veiws in answering. Feel free to add anything or correct me. And sorry if i got a little carried away at some points.
*****Actually thanks for the post, it's nice to have someone to share ideas with.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Robots , which used genetic engineering to where they can no longer reproduce naturally ? With all respect but this sounds little stupid. Why any race would voluntary modify their dna so that they are unable to reproduce throught sexual intercourses. And then h8 our race , because we can? Doesn't make much sense to me.   How come they are adepts in spellworkings while not having a soul? I readed on JoS website that base chakra is essential for any spellworking, have i misunderstood something?   Yes, the history of the roman catholic church seems very silly to some certain point in the "history" so your theory might be very true. Actualy i came to the same conclusion while reading their history. After all , the catholic church is very famous for writing history AS THEY WANT TO.   I'll try to upload somewhere a movie with certain individuals intercoursing aliens .Such as Totmes III and Alexander the Great , i'm very curious of your opinions about it.   I am also aware that the Vatican hold in their archives a true archive X , tons of articles about alien intercourses- this is what other ppl said, who were in their archive . I only asked about your sources , do you have anything to back up your informations , looks like i didn't get an answer. And i am aware of aliens making physical contacts with some government leaders , thought i didn't read mentioned book ( but it looks interesting, i'll check it out - thanks ! ).   I am doing my own research on enemy aliens ( wut? i can always try, no?) and was curious about your sources of those informations.   Also some authors claims greys to be alleged with humanity. This would be true, if you take in consideration what you wrote about vatican. Wealth and power for souls.   @ SLADE - your theory about greys being programmed by reptilians seems logicall to me.  
----- Original Message ----- From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:11 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Shotgun rigged traps(to stop greys)

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_ vovim_baghie@ wrote:

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

They are much more advanced than just 'robots.' Also, from what I have read, this was not voluntary. It happened over a period of time. It appears many races of ETs have a fascination with genetical engineering, making both progress and of course major errors in their experiments.

Who said they have no soul? Yes, they do have a soul. This is what makes them beyond a mechanical robot.

Go to any well stocked library. Read up on the ETs, look through the oversize books for photos of cathedrals.

Robots , which used genetic engineering to where they can no longer reproduce naturally ? With all respect but this sounds little stupid. Why any race would voluntary modify their dna so that they are unable to reproduce throught sexual intercourses. And then h8 our race , because we can? Doesn't make much sense to me.

How come they are adepts in spellworkings while not having a soul? I readed on JoS website that base chakra is essential for any spellworking, have i misunderstood something?

Yes, the history of the roman catholic church seems very silly to some certain point in the "history" so your theory might be very true. Actualy i came to the same conclusion while reading their history. After all , the catholic church is very famous for writing history AS THEY WANT TO.

I'll try to upload somewhere a movie with certain individuals intercoursing aliens .Such as Totmes III and Alexander the Great , i'm very curious of your opinions about it.

I am also aware that the Vatican hold in their archives a true archive X , tons of articles about alien intercourses- this is what other ppl said, who were in their archive . I only asked about your sources , do you have anything to back up your informations , looks like i didn't get an answer. And i am aware of aliens making physical contacts with some government leaders , thought i didn't read mentioned book ( but it looks interesting, i'll check it out - thanks ! ).

I am doing my own research on enemy aliens ( wut? i can always try, no?) and was curious about your sources of those informations.

Also some authors claims greys to be alleged with humanity. This would be true, if you take in consideration what you wrote about vatican. Wealth and power for souls.

@ SLADE - your theory about greys being programmed by reptilians seems logicall to me.

Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:11 PM

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

That's very interesting.

Sorry for the somewhat late reply, have only just had time to get around to answering. Been busy with assignments.

*****Why create servants? Why not just create beings and say: "Hey, want to earn a living, you do this for me, and I'll help you with this."

-Because in creating servants/slaves. They don't have to pay them anything, reap all the rewards for none of the effort. When we were first created, we were to gather the earth's ores and then be killed, not given pay of any sort. Satan went against his own Father to give us what we now have.

*****If it's true that the Greys are servants then they gained freewill somehow otherwise they wouldn't be attacking us.(If they actually are).

-They attack us because they are Our enemy's servants.

*****So they were made to feel jealous of us? They can't choose to on their own.

-They weren't made to feel that way, they are that way, jealousy is an emotion they were created with. Jealousy gives them a reason to hate us, therefore a stronger will to destroy us.

*****I'd say this may be the case for humans, but reptilians, nordics and greys don't strike me as being dumb.

-I was thinking you meant humans.

*****I don't see how we pose a threat. A threat to what?

-Satan wants us to become what we were meant to. To become Gods of our own lives, become Gods ourselves. We are a great threat to the enemy.

"They choose death/illogicalness, they want it, so in a way those that attack them are merely granting them their wish."

-Assuming you are speaking of greys. They don't seek their own death. They feed off of souls. The way they do this is by playing with you emotions, and making your vulnerable and then feeding off your life force.

-Xtianity is the biggest `religion' of the world. This they get from the exchange of souls. The destruction that is cased to them comes from us, and those like us who also wish to see their end, it is inevitable.

Once again, these are just my thoughts and views in answering.
And also anyone feel free to add anything or correct me.

Praise Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

*****Could the enemy Nordics have really benefited from killing us off? I doubt it.

*****Energy can be acquired from lots of things, why not just use a sun?

*****I don't see how we pose a threat. A threat to what? They choose death/illogicalness, they want it, so in a way those that attack them are merely granting them their wish.

Though, in a way, they have traded with us, well, not us. But the xtians, islam and jews. Maxine said: "The vatican made a deal with them centuries ago- wealth and power in exchange for souls."

This is all they want from us, mindlessly slaughtering us, or rather, making us slaughter eachother with pointless wars that they creat using the puppet strings that are attatched to enemy leaders and world leaders.

*****Actually thanks for the post, it's nice to have someone to share ideas with.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back