Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Shared feelings / life between spiritual satanists ?

Kristjan Ojamets

I have wondered about this topic for a while and maybe others in the group can verify this as a possible fact.

Right , i noticed that most new satanists including myself have had a tough time in society from the start. Maybe it be from the early childhood or teen days or even early adult days.

For example.
I have grown up with depression and the feeling of loneliness in my teen age and a bit after that. I had suicidal thoughts and i was interested in freedom for the people , care and love between all and beliving in the "Force of life" , gods , soul etc.

And after coming into satanism , i feel like other people have had the same things , so we all understand eachothers feelings and can be help in those areas to those who have overcome it or still suffer from it.

So if anyone has had any similar things , maybe us Satanists have some sort of spiritual connection or traits that connect us and show us the way here , so we know the trust and can follow and fight for Father Satan.

you are possibly correct.

i too,was thinking that way

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... wrote:

I have wondered about this topic for a while and maybe others in the group can verify this as a possible fact.

Right , i noticed that most new satanists including myself have had a tough time in society from the start. Maybe it be from the early childhood or teen days or even early adult days.

For example.
I have grown up with depression and the feeling of loneliness in my teen age and a bit after that. I had suicidal thoughts and i was interested in freedom for the people , care and love between all and beliving in the "Force of life" , gods , soul etc.

And after coming into satanism , i feel like other people have had the same things , so we all understand eachothers feelings and can be help in those areas to those who have overcome it or still suffer from it.

So if anyone has had any similar things , maybe us Satanists have some sort of spiritual connection or traits that connect us and show us the way here , so we know the trust and can follow and fight for Father Satan.

I had lots of similar. I know now it was all the enemy's fault. They knew we were going to be Satanists so they did all they could to make us suffer.

It's nothing new to me that it seems we are all connected spiritually though.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... wrote:

For example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back