Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Shake shake shake

ceiling.down

I recently saw a YouTube video about an exorcism. It took place in the Philippines. This boy, maybe 12 years old, was having these little fits. He would lay down, twitch a little bit, curl up, and the mother would read the bible to him, which would make the fit a little worse. Or he wouldn't even be having a fit, and she would trigger it by reading the bible. Yeah, she would actually cause the fit. Gee, thanks mom!

Some dude says "I think your son is possessed by Satan." and he places feathers between the boy's toes.

Apparently, that solves the problem.

I'm not kidding.

They really think that the almighty and powerful Satan would randomly go and make a little boy twitch. And he becomes powerless if you put feathers between your toes.

That's hella weird. What'll they think of next?
----- Original Message ----- From: ceiling.down To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 10:14 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Shake shake shake
I recently saw a YouTube video about an exorcism. It took place in the Philippines. This boy, maybe 12 years old, was having these little fits. He would lay down, twitch a little bit, curl up, and the mother would read the bible to him, which would make the fit a little worse. Or he wouldn't even be having a fit, and she would trigger it by reading the bible. Yeah, she would actually cause the fit. Gee, thanks mom!

Some dude says "I think your son is possessed by Satan." and he places feathers between the boy's toes.

I'm not kidding.

They really think that the almighty and powerful Satan would randomly go and make a little boy twitch. And he becomes powerless if you put feathers between your toes.

If you split their head open you will find the bible inside. What do you expect them to say?lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@... wrote:

I'm not kidding.

I believe in that same video the boy's father passed away several months before, his "twitching" was actually a reflection of his mental state of mind. There we go again, humans putting the blame on things they don't understand. If i had a dollar for every time that happened. However its quite peculiar the "twitching" would increase in intensity when that filthy book was read to him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@... wrote:

I'm not kidding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back