Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
This is in response to the recent in-fighting regarding fetishes and sexual fantasies, etc., of late.

This infighting angers our Gods to where I was told to get on here and deal with this crap. Our people should know at this point and yes, it is posted on the JoS website blatantly for new people:

ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PEOPLE OF AGE IS FINE IN SATANISM! WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT IN REGARDS TO SEX IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL BUSINESS!

In addition, Satanism is free thought; meaning, one does not have to condone or personally accept the sexual practices of another, BUT ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE AWARE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT AS A SATANIST. WHAT OTHERS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE SEX LIVES IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN ANY PEOPLE WHO ARE OF AGE IS 100% OK IN SATANISM...ANYTHING GOES.

Satan and the Powers of Hell are concerned with your spiritual development, they do not nose about in your private sexual affairs as do members of the xian programs. No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes. If a certain behavior is personally harmful or is causing you serious problems, then just deal with it as you would any other behavioral problem, through meditation. Going back and forth regarding this sort of thing with attacks does not solve anything here, but only creates in-fighting and yes, this does anger the Gods.

By suppressing one's sex drive, one suppresses the Serpent of Satan. By condemning one's self for certain fantasies, fetishes and such, one creates hang-ups which cause psychological barriers towards spiritual power and enlightenment. Again, if someone is personally uncomfortable regarding aspects of their sexuality, this should be dealt with in a positive manner through meditation, as in the same way of eliminating bad habits. By this- I mean you, yourself, and how YOU feel regarding your own sex life, not how you might think others feel! It is of the utmost importance to be free. Satanism is freedom, repression is NOT!

Happy New Year and also one more thing I want to add...like Satan told us all; that December 2012 was just another YK2000 and nothing more. We are obviously all still here.

Let's all have a plesant new Year 2013 and stop the in-fighting. I am going to delete any more messages to that thread and I want this sort of thing stopped.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you for this.

Jeff
All my love for Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

This is in response to the recent in-fighting regarding fetishes and sexual fantasies, etc., of late.

This infighting angers our Gods to where I was told to get on here and deal with this crap. Our people should know at this point and yes, it is posted on the JoS website blatantly for new people:

ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PEOPLE OF AGE IS FINE IN SATANISM! WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT IN REGARDS TO SEX IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL BUSINESS!

In addition, Satanism is free thought; meaning, one does not have to condone or personally accept the sexual practices of another, BUT ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE AWARE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT AS A SATANIST. WHAT OTHERS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE SEX LIVES IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN ANY PEOPLE WHO ARE OF AGE IS 100% OK IN SATANISM...ANYTHING GOES.

Satan and the Powers of Hell are concerned with your spiritual development, they do not nose about in your private sexual affairs as do members of the xian programs. No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes. If a certain behavior is personally harmful or is causing you serious problems, then just deal with it as you would any other behavioral problem, through meditation. Going back and forth regarding this sort of thing with attacks does not solve anything here, but only creates in-fighting and yes, this does anger the Gods.

By suppressing one's sex drive, one suppresses the Serpent of Satan. By condemning one's self for certain fantasies, fetishes and such, one creates hang-ups which cause psychological barriers towards spiritual power and enlightenment. Again, if someone is personally uncomfortable regarding aspects of their sexuality, this should be dealt with in a positive manner through meditation, as in the same way of eliminating bad habits. By this- I mean you, yourself, and how YOU feel regarding your own sex life, not how you might think others feel! It is of the utmost importance to be free. Satanism is freedom, repression is NOT!

Happy New Year and also one more thing I want to add...like Satan told us all; that December 2012 was just another YK2000 and nothing more. We are obviously all still here.

Let's all have a plesant new Year 2013 and stop the in-fighting. I am going to delete any more messages to that thread and I want this sort of thing stopped.

Thank you for writing that. Happy new year to you to!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

That was one of the first things I read on Joy of Satan about sex.  There should be no hang-ups.  Regardless of how you express your sexuality, better to express it without shame and guilt than it is to repress it.  I have had enough regulation of sexuality among the joke-hova's witlesses who come out with the exact opposite position from this message.  And I used to dread their rags that reinforced hang-ups. Anyone that feels uncomfortable with certain sex practices does not have to practice them.  That doesn't mean that anyone else is going to have the same issue.  Everyone has different preferences, and many are still under the influence of christi-SCAM[/B]-ity and/or the kikes in too many ways including sexuality.  If reading Joy of Satan isn't enough to release you from said hang-ups, I advocate using meditation to release you.  There are runes you can vibrate to free your soul--message 79,137 on this board has one that can free any bad connections to your chakras.  If you are experiencing hang-ups or cannot stand certain sex practices, instead of fighting others on this board about it, I recommend vibrating "ANSUZ" and/or "URUZ" 9 times each, directed to your sacral chakra, and affirming that the energy of such rune is freeing your sacral chakra from the enemies of Satan.  View the message for more information on the topic. Additionally, Father Satan views those who continually bash other Satanists on these boards as if they were xian.  I know for sure Satan gets pissed at those who are xian and spread that bullshit.  Do you want Satan pissed at you as if you were xian?  Infighting among Satanists is a sure way of accomplishing that.  And yes, I read that on the Joy of Satan web site.  This is as true with this issue as with any other issue--people claiming to be spiritual Satanists bashing other Satanists, including death threats, are viewed as if they were xians.  We know that there are occasionally kikes that come in this board to start shit, and Father Satan already hates them.  Let's focus on battering the kikes instead of each other. Not to mention, anyone bashing others for sexual preferences pisses off not only Father Satan, but Astaroth as well.  Is it really a good idea to piss Astaroth off?  Again, those who are squeamish about sexual fetishes are wise to visit message 79,137 on this board and vibrate "ANSUZ" and "URUZ" into their sacral chakras 9 times each and affirm that whatever bad connnections may be attached therein are severed.  You don't have to practice whatever you don't feel comfortable with, but I don't think provoking both Satan and Astaroth by guilting others for fetishes is such a hot idea. Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth![/B]
--- In [email protected], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

Happy New Year, HP [/IMG]</var> 
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

Happy 2013 H P Maxine!!!!!!!!Not only are will all still here but we are even more fired up to destroy Satan's enemies and to awaken our Gentile people to the truth of who our creator God Satan really is,and How much loves all us Gentiles.We are a strong Gentile people because of all the sacrifices and genuine guidance you have given us all at times.And I know you will be richly rewarded for all you do for us.Thank you and on to an even better year of progress.    Hail Satan
Brian 

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 12:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

Thank you for the information and Happy New Year.

Thank you High Priestess Maxine. I'm glad this has cleared up any misconceptions about sexuality some might have that makes them think it's okay to shame other people just because they dislike their tastes.

"No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes". - High Priestess Maxine

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

But we all get things wrong and make mistakes, even HP's and Ministers. So out of respect for the Gods I won't take this infighting any further. Actually I didn't want to infight myself anyway which is why didn't resort to calling anyone names or judging or condemning anyone, even when I was on the receiving end of it myself.

Happy New Year To You High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for the info Maxine. And Happy New Year to all of you! :D But I must ask....in accordance to what Maxine said, if I control myself from sexual practices even when I'm really aroused, am I blocking the Serpent Of Satan?
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 2:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

No you don't get a pass to slip by on this one, Djinn Draconis. I came rightfully down you and the other for one reason only: Your direct and open encouragement of the individual in question to pursue their desire which in their case ended with them being literally raped and murdered. And to add to this fact a literal, tutu-ing of those who showed sincere care for this individuals well being and advised them to spiritual work to overcome such harmful issue. Only working to encourage this individual into a destructive mode further. You don't get to creep on the coattails of HPS Maxine's truthful addressing of such issue.  Attempting to misconstrue this fact. To try and come off clean for your behaviour. i have not forgotten this. And this only adds to it. You used this individuals plight to openly encourage them into an act of total self destruction and played down those who did the opposite. And here you sit still trying to pawn this as a freedom issue to try and still distract off your actual intent in this case.   
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:54:37 PM
  Thank you High Priestess Maxine. I'm glad this has cleared up any misconceptions about sexuality some might have that makes them think it's okay to shame other people just because they dislike their tastes.

"No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes". - High Priestess Maxine

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

But we all get things wrong and make mistakes, even HP's and Ministers. So out of respect for the Gods I won't take this infighting any further. Actually I didn't want to infight myself anyway which is why didn't resort to calling anyone names or judging or condemning anyone, even when I was on the receiving end of it myself.

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

I don't think so. I think it's over a period of time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia <samy_walia@... wrote:

Thanks for the info Maxine. And Happy New Year to all of you! :D But I must ask....in accordance to what Maxine said, if I control myself from sexual practices even when I'm really aroused, am I blocking the Serpent Of Satan?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

You should have a sexual release when needed. Dont deny yourself. You dont want to block sexual energy. Orgasm is like foos for the serpent and soul.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 4:27 PM EST nicknesredna wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia <samy_walia@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!! I have refrain this far from any comments, but i must say HAIL SATAN!! this is some twisted shit.. They take out of context and attempt to pass off as HP say it is so. THANK YOU HP DON-- !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

No you don't get a pass to slip by on this one, Djinn Draconis. I came rightfully down you and the other for one reason only:

Your direct and open encouragement of the individual in question to pursue their desire which in their case ended with them being literally raped and murdered. And to add to this fact a literal, tutu-ing of those who showed sincere care for this individuals well being and advised them to spiritual work to overcome such harmful issue. Only working to encourage this individual into a destructive mode further.

You don't get to creep on the coattails of HPS Maxine's truthful addressing of such issue.  Attempting to misconstrue this fact. To try and come off clean for your behaviour. i have not forgotten this. And this only adds to it. You used this individuals plight to openly encourage them into an act of total self destruction and played down those who did the opposite. And here you sit still trying to pawn this as a freedom issue to try and still distract off your actual intent in this case.

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Oh yeah, but one can wait a few hours or something if they're in the middle of something, right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

You should have a sexual release when needed. Dont deny yourself. You dont want to block sexual energy. Orgasm is like foos for the serpent and soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia <samy_walia@ wrote:

Ofcourse! lol I was agreeing with you. This goes for long periods of time especially when it ones to men retaining semen etc. Im not talking about hours or days. But all and all orgasm is healthy for soul and serpent kundalini :)

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 6:13 PM EST nicknesredna wrote:

Oh yeah, but one can wait a few hours or something if they're in the middle of something, right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia <samy_walia@ wrote:

No. For instance if you get sexually aroused in a place, that doesn't mean you will start masturbating or nail somebody out of the blue, as to not supress the Seprent of Satan. Neither this means that you should cheat on a person you are, or that you need to change your partener (unless the whole thing was a lie, like a xian marriage or something) or that you will have to act on every sexual thought just in fear for not blocking the Serpent. Nevertheless the Kundalini is not like this and the procedure wouldn't press you to do anything unethical or something out of your nature, just to do it.

At the greatest occassion, you need to be open in what comes up. Being open does not require following the thought and acting on it, as this is the complete opposite of Freedom. This is basically animalistic thinking. For instance if you like monogamy, then thats what you're free with. You need to understand whats freedom, as a personal term and follow your nature, like a Human would do it and not like a blind guy would do it. Freedom is accepting the multiplicity of the paths you can take and choosing one for yourself, the one you actually feel free for choosing. I'm just pointing that out so that if anyone does something insane or illegal or harmful to themselves...Won't be coming back and lying about how the 'Kundalini made me do it'...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Responsibility to the responsible Don. If you truly believe one's decision to kill themselves or not is ultimately determined by my or your approval/disapproval, then that leaves your Satanic principles in doubt, I am sorry to say.

I had no "intent" in my post to this person other than to let him and any other reader know destructive sexual urges are not so uncommon and to help him feel free of any feelings of guilt or shame. As HP Maxine has idealized many many times.

I never made a judgement on whether he should go through with it or not, because I happen to have enough sense to know my opinion as one guy posting something on an internet forum doesn't go that far!

I didn't plan on making my opinion known on this but to answer your accusations yes, you're right actually, me personally I would follow Light's advice of finding an outlet that doesn't lead to any serious consequences, because as someone who has had fantasies about torturing and killing men and sex with the dead since I hit puberty and had therapy about this, I KNOW from experience that his advice works.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

No you don't get a pass to slip by on this one, Djinn Draconis. I came rightfully down you and the other for one reason only:

Your direct and open encouragement of the individual in question to pursue their desire which in their case ended with them being literally raped and murdered. And to add to this fact a literal, tutu-ing of those who showed sincere care for this individuals well being and advised them to spiritual work to overcome such harmful issue. Only working to encourage this individual into a destructive mode further.

You don't get to creep on the coattails of HPS Maxine's truthful addressing of such issue.  Attempting to misconstrue this fact. To try and come off clean for your behaviour. i have not forgotten this. And this only adds to it. You used this individuals plight to openly encourage them into an act of total self destruction and played down those who did the opposite. And here you sit still trying to pawn this as a freedom issue to try and still distract off your actual intent in this case.

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Although I agree that you should find a healthy outlet for these sexual urges or desires/fantasies. It is still a problem that should be faced and delt with. Simply finding a safe and healthy outlet isn't dealing with it, that is simply postponing the problem, putting it off for later. It is also continuing to feed the desires subconciously, making you think it really is okay to have these thoughts.

I'm not going to tell you you're a sick person, or make you feel guilty for these feelings. But at the end of the day it is something that must be delt with and not simply pushed aside and fed subconciously.

One should be working towards fixing this mentality and these thoughts/desires. In the meantime if you can find a safe, leagal, healthy way to help you from acting apon them. Go ahead. But it must be adressed. Simply feeding it, and letting it fester will not do. Don has said, and many have had the same experiance that with consistant power meditation and opening of the soul and expanding of the conciousness, these things, desires, tend to loose their appeal.

This topic was discussed, and gone over way to much. Adressed by both Don and Maxine. No more need be said. If you truly wish to leave it, then do so. Leave it. This topic should of been done ages ago.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Djinn Draconis" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Responsibility to the responsible Don. If you truly believe one's decision to kill themselves or not is ultimately determined by my or your approval/disapproval, then that leaves your Satanic principles in doubt, I am sorry to say.

I had no "intent" in my post to this person other than to let him and any other reader know destructive sexual urges are not so uncommon and to help him feel free of any feelings of guilt or shame. As HP Maxine has idealized many many times.

I never made a judgement on whether he should go through with it or not, because I happen to have enough sense to know my opinion as one guy posting something on an internet forum doesn't go that far!

I didn't plan on making my opinion known on this but to answer your accusations yes, you're right actually, me personally I would follow Light's advice of finding an outlet that doesn't lead to any serious consequences, because as someone who has had fantasies about torturing and killing men and sex with the dead since I hit puberty and had therapy about this, I KNOW from experience that his advice works.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

Everything you said might not effect a individual but what if it did. What if what you said confused the individual into believing that it's ok to have this issue and to never deal with it. If you never deal with a problem like this it will eventually find it's way back at any given time and could even lead that individual to his own self destruction. All problems should be acknowledged and dealt with. I agree on outlets but it's never good to ignore problems since they stay with you even when you are reincarnated in another life time they will stay with you until you have fixed that problem.
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 3:00 PM

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

No big surpise. You would naturally egg this individual onto what they wanted to do to themselves [raped and killed, for real] this is the kind of bizzare stuff that turns your crank. Hence you care more about objectifying this individual and their situation as a point of personal fetish and not a human being who needs help. All for your own selfish motivation. Your lies and kike dodge, double talk all mixed in. There is only one kind of tribe that is so grossly narcissistic and vile by nature. And that can talk from both corners of their wicked little mouths with such ease. As you are and do.
  Responsibility to the responsible Don. If you truly believe one's decision to kill themselves or not is ultimately determined by my or your approval/disapproval, then that leaves your Satanic principles in doubt, I am sorry to say. I had no "intent" in my post to this person other than to let him and any other reader know destructive sexual urges are not so uncommon and to help him feel free of any feelings of guilt or shame. As HP Maxine has idealized many many times. I never made a judgement on whether he should go through with it or not, because I happen to have enough sense to know my opinion as one guy posting something on an internet forum doesn't go that far! I didn't plan on making my opinion known on this but to answer your accusations yes, you're right actually, me personally I would follow Light's advice of finding an outlet that doesn't lead to any serious consequences, because as someone who has had fantasies about torturing and killing men and sex with the dead since I hit puberty and had therapy about this, I KNOW from experience that his advice works.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote: No you don't get a pass to slip by on this one, Djinn Draconis. I came rightfully down you and the other for one reason only:   Your direct and open encouragement of the individual in question to pursue their desire which in their case ended with them being literally raped and murdered. And to add to this fact a literal, tutu-ing of those who showed sincere care for this individuals well being and advised them to spiritual work to overcome such harmful issue. Only working to encourage this individual into a destructive mode further.   You don't get to creep on the coattails of HPS Maxine's truthful addressing of such issue.  Attempting to misconstrue this fact. To try and come off clean for your behaviour. i have not forgotten this. And this only adds to it. You used this individuals plight to openly encourage them into an act of total self destruction and played down those who did the opposite. And here you sit still trying to pawn this as a freedom issue to try and still distract off your actual intent in this case.     ________________________________ From: Djinn Draconis <xxrygelxx@... To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:54:37 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!   Thank you High Priestess Maxine. I'm glad this has cleared up any misconceptions about sexuality some might have that makes them think it's okay to shame other people just because they dislike their tastes. "No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes". - High Priestess Maxine REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE! But we all get things wrong and make mistakes, even HP's and Ministers. So out of respect for the Gods I won't take this infighting any further. Actually I didn't want to infight myself anyway which is why didn't resort to calling anyone names or judging or condemning anyone, even when I was on the receiving end of it myself. Happy New Year To You High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To Hell! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote: This is in response to the recent in-fighting regarding fetishes and sexual fantasies, etc., of late. This infighting angers our Gods to where I was told to get on here and deal with this crap. Our people should know at this point and yes, it is posted on the JoS website blatantly for new people: ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PEOPLE OF AGE IS FINE IN SATANISM! WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT IN REGARDS TO SEX IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL BUSINESS! In addition, Satanism is free thought; meaning, one does not have to condone or personally accept the sexual practices of another, BUT ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE AWARE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT AS A SATANIST. WHAT OTHERS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE SEX LIVES IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN ANY PEOPLE WHO ARE OF AGE IS 100% OK IN SATANISM...ANYTHING GOES. Satan and the Powers of Hell are concerned with your spiritual development, they do not nose about in your private sexual affairs as do members of the xian programs. No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes. If a certain behavior is personally harmful or is causing you serious problems, then just deal with it as you would any other behavioral problem, through meditation. Going back and forth regarding this sort of thing with attacks does not solve anything here, but only creates in-fighting and yes, this does anger the Gods. By suppressing one's sex drive, one suppresses the Serpent of Satan. By condemning one's self for certain fantasies, fetishes and such, one creates hang-ups which cause psychological barriers towards spiritual power and enlightenment. Again, if someone is personally uncomfortable regarding aspects of their sexuality, this should be dealt with in a positive manner through meditation, as in the same way of eliminating bad habits. By this- I mean you, yourself, and how YOU feel regarding your own sex life, not how you might think others feel! It is of the utmost importance to be free. Satanism is freedom, repression is NOT! Happy New Year and also one more thing I want to add...like Satan told us all; that December 2012 was just another YK2000 and nothing more. We are obviously all still here. Let's all have a plesant new Year 2013 and stop the in-fighting. I am going to delete any more messages to that thread and I want this sort of thing stopped. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.org/

I decided to read this again this morning, I believe it is relevant to this topic.

http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... morality/#

"Now, getting around to sex. It is glaringly obvious where the Jews are at in regards to sexuality. The Old Testament of the Judeo/Christian Bible says enough, along with the orthodox Jews and their strictly controlled sexual laws and customs. It is very blatant that the Jewish race has severe sexual problems and are very sick and demented in regards to human sexuality."

I think that says it all.

I do have a question though. The link at the bottom of the page "Confessions of a Jew" doesn't work. I am really interested to see what it was about. I went to Google to find it but I don't know which book it is. Can you please provide the book's author and date of publication? Maybe you have the information saved somewhere? A friend of mine was telling me about it, however I want to read it for myself.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

No big surpise. You would naturally egg this individual onto what they wanted to do to themselves [raped and killed, for real] this is the kind of bizzare stuff that turns your crank. Hence you care more about objectifying this individual and their situation as a point of personal fetish and not a human being who needs help. All for your own selfish motivation. Your lies and kike dodge, double talk all mixed in. There is only one kind of tribe that is so grossly narcissistic and vile by nature. And that can talk from both corners of their wicked little mouths with such ease. As you are and do.
  Responsibility to the responsible Don. If you truly believe one's decision to kill themselves or not is ultimately determined by my or your approval/disapproval, then that leaves your Satanic principles in doubt, I am sorry to say. I had no "intent" in my post to this person other than to let him and any other reader know destructive sexual urges are not so uncommon and to help him feel free of any feelings of guilt or shame. As HP Maxine has idealized many many times. I never made a judgement on whether he should go through with it or not, because I happen to have enough sense to know my opinion as one guy posting something on an internet forum doesn't go that far! I didn't plan on making my opinion known on this but to answer your accusations yes, you're right actually, me personally I would follow Light's advice of finding an outlet that doesn't lead to any serious consequences, because as someone who has had fantasies about torturing and killing men and sex with the dead since I hit puberty and had therapy about this, I KNOW from experience that his advice works.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote: No you don't get a pass to slip by on this one, Djinn Draconis. I came rightfully down you and the other for one reason only:   Your direct and open encouragement of the individual in question to pursue their desire which in their case ended with them being literally raped and murdered. And to add to this fact a literal, tutu-ing of those who showed sincere care for this individuals well being and advised them to spiritual work to overcome such harmful issue. Only working to encourage this individual into a destructive mode further.   You don't get to creep on the coattails of HPS Maxine's truthful addressing of such issue.  Attempting to misconstrue this fact. To try and come off clean for your behaviour. i have not forgotten this. And this only adds to it. You used this individuals plight to openly encourage them into an act of total self destruction and played down those who did the opposite. And here you sit still trying to pawn this as a freedom issue to try and still distract off your actual intent in this case.     ________________________________ From: Djinn Draconis <xxrygelxx@... To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:54:37 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!   Thank you High Priestess Maxine. I'm glad this has cleared up any misconceptions about sexuality some might have that makes them think it's okay to shame other people just because they dislike their tastes. "No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes". - High Priestess Maxine REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE! But we all get things wrong and make mistakes, even HP's and Ministers. So out of respect for the Gods I won't take this infighting any further. Actually I didn't want to infight myself anyway which is why didn't resort to calling anyone names or judging or condemning anyone, even when I was on the receiving end of it myself. Happy New Year To You High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To Hell! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote: This is in response to the recent in-fighting regarding fetishes and sexual fantasies, etc., of late. This infighting angers our Gods to where I was told to get on here and deal with this crap. Our people should know at this point and yes, it is posted on the JoS website blatantly for new people: ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PEOPLE OF AGE IS FINE IN SATANISM! WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT IN REGARDS TO SEX IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL BUSINESS! In addition, Satanism is free thought; meaning, one does not have to condone or personally accept the sexual practices of another, BUT ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE AWARE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT AS A SATANIST. WHAT OTHERS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE SEX LIVES IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN ANY PEOPLE WHO ARE OF AGE IS 100% OK IN SATANISM...ANYTHING GOES. Satan and the Powers of Hell are concerned with your spiritual development, they do not nose about in your private sexual affairs as do members of the xian programs. No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes. If a certain behavior is personally harmful or is causing you serious problems, then just deal with it as you would any other behavioral problem, through meditation. Going back and forth regarding this sort of thing with attacks does not solve anything here, but only creates in-fighting and yes, this does anger the Gods. By suppressing one's sex drive, one suppresses the Serpent of Satan. By condemning one's self for certain fantasies, fetishes and such, one creates hang-ups which cause psychological barriers towards spiritual power and enlightenment. Again, if someone is personally uncomfortable regarding aspects of their sexuality, this should be dealt with in a positive manner through meditation, as in the same way of eliminating bad habits. By this- I mean you, yourself, and how YOU feel regarding your own sex life, not how you might think others feel! It is of the utmost importance to be free. Satanism is freedom, repression is NOT! Happy New Year and also one more thing I want to add...like Satan told us all; that December 2012 was just another YK2000 and nothing more. We are obviously all still here. Let's all have a plesant new Year 2013 and stop the in-fighting. I am going to delete any more messages to that thread and I want this sort of thing stopped. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Alright, gotcha. I think it's my language barrier ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Ofcourse! lol I was agreeing with you. This goes for long periods of time especially when it ones to men retaining semen etc. Im not talking about hours or days. But all and all orgasm is healthy for soul and serpent kundalini :)

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 6:13 PM EST nicknesredna wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

Don the rules here do state to be polite. I know as a minister here you don't have to follow the same rules that you expect everyone else to follow, but it would help you to maintain some degree of respectability if you did. So I suggest not calling people wicked and vile and accusing them of acting out a fetish and being kikes WITHOUT PROOF again.

Once again I never encouraged him to do anything, I refrained from stating my opinion. Me refraining from judgement isn't encouragement. I am someone who recognizes the subjectivity of all morality, so I wouldn't make decisions like that for anyone.
My stance on this issue is EXACTLY as written in HP Maxine's message. If there is any part of it you disagree with, it's you who needs to be answering for your objections not me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

No big surpise. You would naturally egg this individual onto what they wanted to do to themselves [raped and killed, for real] this is the kind of bizzare stuff that turns your crank. Hence you care more about objectifying this individual and their situation as a point of personal fetish and not a human being who needs help. All for your own selfish motivation. Your lies and kike dodge, double talk all mixed in.

There is only one kind of tribe that is so grossly narcissistic and vile by nature. And that can talk from both corners of their wicked little mouths with such ease. As you are and do.

Responsibility to the responsible Don. If you truly believe one's decision to kill themselves or not is ultimately determined by my or your approval/disapproval, then that leaves your Satanic principles in doubt, I am sorry to say. I had no "intent" in my post to this person other than to let him and any other reader know destructive sexual urges are not so uncommon and to help him feel free of any feelings of guilt or shame. As HP Maxine has idealized many many times. I never made a judgement on whether he should go through with it or not, because I happen to have enough sense to know my opinion as one guy posting something on an internet forum doesn't go that far! I didn't plan on making my opinion known on this but to answer your accusations yes, you're right actually, me personally I would follow Light's advice of finding an outlet that doesn't lead to any serious consequences, because as someone who has had fantasies about torturing and killing
men and sex with the dead since I hit puberty and had therapy about this, I KNOW from experience that his advice works. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: No you don't get a pass to slip by on this one, Djinn Draconis. I came rightfully down you and the other for one reason only:   Your direct and open encouragement of the individual in question to pursue their desire which in their case ended with them being literally raped and murdered. And to add to this fact a literal, tutu-ing of those who showed sincere care for this individuals well being and advised them to spiritual work to overcome such harmful issue. Only working to encourage this individual into a destructive mode further.   You don't get to creep on the coattails of HPS Maxine's truthful addressing of such issue.  Attempting to misconstrue this fact. To try and come off clean for your behaviour. i have not
forgotten this. And this only adds to it. You used this individuals plight to openly encourage them into an act of total self destruction and played down those who did the opposite. And here you sit still trying to pawn this as a freedom issue to try and still distract off your actual intent in this case.     ________________________________ From: Djinn Draconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:54:37 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!   Thank you High Priestess Maxine. I'm glad this has cleared up any misconceptions about sexuality some might have that makes them think it's okay to shame other people just because they dislike their tastes. "No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes". - High Priestess
Maxine REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE! But we all get things wrong and make mistakes, even HP's and Ministers. So out of respect for the Gods I won't take this infighting any further. Actually I didn't want to infight myself anyway which is why didn't resort to calling anyone names or judging or condemning anyone, even when I was on the receiving end of it myself. Happy New Year To You High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To Hell! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote: This is in response to the recent in-fighting regarding fetishes and sexual fantasies, etc., of late. This infighting angers our Gods to where I was told to get on here and deal with this crap. Our people should know at this point and yes, it is posted on the JoS website blatantly for new people: ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PEOPLE OF AGE IS FINE
IN SATANISM! WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT IN REGARDS TO SEX IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL BUSINESS! In addition, Satanism is free thought; meaning, one does not have to condone or personally accept the sexual practices of another, BUT ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE AWARE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT AS A SATANIST. WHAT OTHERS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE SEX LIVES IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN ANY PEOPLE WHO ARE OF AGE IS 100% OK IN SATANISM...ANYTHING GOES. Satan and the Powers of Hell are concerned with your spiritual development, they do not nose about in your private sexual affairs as do members of the xian programs. No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes. If a certain behavior is personally harmful or is causing you serious problems, then just deal with it as you would any other behavioral problem, through meditation. Going back
and forth regarding this sort of thing with attacks does not solve anything here, but only creates in-fighting and yes, this does anger the Gods. By suppressing one's sex drive, one suppresses the Serpent of Satan. By condemning one's self for certain fantasies, fetishes and such, one creates hang-ups which cause psychological barriers towards spiritual power and enlightenment. Again, if someone is personally uncomfortable regarding aspects of their sexuality, this should be dealt with in a positive manner through meditation, as in the same way of eliminating bad habits. By this- I mean you, yourself, and how YOU feel regarding your own sex life, not how you might think others feel! It is of the utmost importance to be free. Satanism is freedom, repression is NOT! Happy New Year and also one more thing I want to add...like Satan told us all; that December 2012 was just another YK2000 and nothing more. We are obviously all still here.
Let's all have a plesant new Year 2013 and stop the in-fighting. I am going to delete any more messages to that thread and I want this sort of thing stopped. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.org/

You are all behaving like school children, think about the individual being ridiculed, what kind of damage you are all inflicting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

I decided to read this again this morning, I believe it is relevant to this topic.

http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... morality/#

"Now, getting around to sex. It is glaringly obvious where the Jews are at in regards to sexuality. The Old Testament of the Judeo/Christian Bible says enough, along with the orthodox Jews and their strictly controlled sexual laws and customs. It is very blatant that the Jewish race has severe sexual problems and are very sick and demented in regards to human sexuality."

I think that says it all.

I do have a question though. The link at the bottom of the page "Confessions of a Jew" doesn't work. I am really interested to see what it was about. I went to Google to find it but I don't know which book it is. Can you please provide the book's author and date of publication? Maybe you have the information saved somewhere? A friend of mine was telling me about it, however I want to read it for myself.

Hail Father Satan!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:34 AM

No big surpise. You would naturally egg this individual onto what they wanted to do to themselves [raped and killed, for real] this is the kind of bizzare stuff that turns your crank. Hence you care more about objectifying this individual and their situation as a point of personal fetish and not a human being who needs help. All for your own selfish motivation. Your lies and kike dodge, double talk all mixed in.

There is only one kind of tribe that is so grossly narcissistic and vile by nature. And that can talk from both corners of their wicked little mouths with such ease. As you are and do.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Responsibility to the responsible Don. If you truly believe one's decision to kill themselves or not is ultimately determined by my or your approval/disapproval, then that leaves your Satanic principles in doubt, I am sorry to say. I had no "intent" in my post to this person other than to let him and any other reader know destructive sexual urges are not so uncommon and to help him feel free of any feelings of guilt or shame. As HP Maxine has idealized many many times. I never made a judgement on whether he should go through with it or not, because I happen to have enough sense to know my opinion as one guy posting something on an internet forum doesn't go that far! I didn't plan on making my opinion known on this but to answer your accusations yes, you're right actually, me personally I would follow Light's advice of finding an outlet that doesn't lead to any serious consequences, because as someone who has had fantasies about torturing and killing
men and sex with the dead since I hit puberty and had therapy about this, I KNOW from experience that his advice works. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote:

To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:54:37 PM

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

Xavier Skaggs, first of all I never said it was okay. I would never say something is okay or not okay because I know all morality is subjective. And Satanism is about thinking for ourselves.
Secondly, if someone on here goes out and does something that hurts themselves or someone else only they are responsible, they can't blame it on the advice of anyone on the internet no matter how bad or objectionable that advice was.
Finally, I agree if there is a solution to actually change your sexual urges that are destructive and troubling, then go for it. But I don't know how to go about this so I will leave it to the people who know more about it to answer it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

Everything you said might not effect a individual but what if it did. What if what you said confused the individual into believing that it's ok to have this issue and to never deal with it. If you never deal with a problem like this it will eventually find it's way back at any given time and could even lead that individual to his own self destruction. All problems should be acknowledged and dealt with. I agree on outlets but it's never good to ignore problems since they stay with you even when you are reincarnated in another life time they will stay with you until you have fixed that problem.

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

Without proof? Anyone who wants proof just has to scroll down.  The rest of your post is the typical double talk typical to your tribe. I would ask you to stop lying. But I know thats impossible for a Jew. Every time I debunk your lies  [as I already have more then once] you will just go back to zero and start the lie cycle all over again. Which is what jewr doing below.
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:57:01 AM
  Don the rules here do state to be polite. I know as a minister here you don't have to follow the same rules that you expect everyone else to follow, but it would help you to maintain some degree of respectability if you did. So I suggest not calling people wicked and vile and accusing them of acting out a fetish and being kikes WITHOUT PROOF again.

Once again I never encouraged him to do anything, I refrained from stating my opinion. Me refraining from judgement isn't encouragement. I am someone who recognizes the subjectivity of all morality, so I wouldn't make decisions like that for anyone.
My stance on this issue is EXACTLY as written in HP Maxine's message. If there is any part of it you disagree with, it's you who needs to be answering for your objections not me.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote:

men and sex with the dead since I hit puberty and had therapy about this, I KNOW from experience that his advice works. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: No you don't get a pass to slip by on this one, Djinn Draconis. I came rightfully down you and the other for one reason only:   Your direct and open encouragement of the individual in question to pursue their desire which in their case ended with them being literally raped and murdered. And to add to this fact a literal, tutu-ing of those who showed sincere care for this individuals well being and advised them to spiritual work to overcome such harmful issue. Only working to encourage this individual into a destructive mode further.   You don't get to creep on the coattails of HPS Maxine's truthful addressing of such issue.  Attempting to misconstrue this fact. To try and come off clean for your behaviour. i have not
forgotten this. And this only adds to it. You used this individuals plight to openly encourage them into an act of total self destruction and played down those who did the opposite. And here you sit still trying to pawn this as a freedom issue to try and still distract off your actual intent in this case.     ________________________________ From: Djinn Draconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:54:37 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!   Thank you High Priestess Maxine. I'm glad this has cleared up any misconceptions about sexuality some might have that makes them think it's okay to shame other people just because they dislike their tastes. "No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes". - High Priestess
Maxine REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE! But we all get things wrong and make mistakes, even HP's and Ministers. So out of respect for the Gods I won't take this infighting any further. Actually I didn't want to infight myself anyway which is why didn't resort to calling anyone names or judging or condemning anyone, even when I was on the receiving end of it myself. Happy New Year To You High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To Hell! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote: This is in response to the recent in-fighting regarding fetishes and sexual fantasies, etc., of late. This infighting angers our Gods to where I was told to get on here and deal with this crap. Our people should know at this point and yes, it is posted on the JoS website blatantly for new people: ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PEOPLE OF AGE IS FINE
IN SATANISM! WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT IN REGARDS TO SEX IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL BUSINESS! In addition, Satanism is free thought; meaning, one does not have to condone or personally accept the sexual practices of another, BUT ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE AWARE OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT AS A SATANIST. WHAT OTHERS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE SEX LIVES IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND ALL CONSENTING SEX BETWEEN ANY PEOPLE WHO ARE OF AGE IS 100% OK IN SATANISM...ANYTHING GOES. Satan and the Powers of Hell are concerned with your spiritual development, they do not nose about in your private sexual affairs as do members of the xian programs. No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or fetishes. If a certain behavior is personally harmful or is causing you serious problems, then just deal with it as you would any other behavioral problem, through meditation. Going back
and forth regarding this sort of thing with attacks does not solve anything here, but only creates in-fighting and yes, this does anger the Gods. By suppressing one's sex drive, one suppresses the Serpent of Satan. By condemning one's self for certain fantasies, fetishes and such, one creates hang-ups which cause psychological barriers towards spiritual power and enlightenment. Again, if someone is personally uncomfortable regarding aspects of their sexuality, this should be dealt with in a positive manner through meditation, as in the same way of eliminating bad habits. By this- I mean you, yourself, and how YOU feel regarding your own sex life, not how you might think others feel! It is of the utmost importance to be free. Satanism is freedom, repression is NOT! Happy New Year and also one more thing I want to add...like Satan told us all; that December 2012 was just another YK2000 and nothing more. We are obviously all still here.
Let's all have a plesant new Year 2013 and stop the in-fighting. I am going to delete any more messages to that thread and I want this sort of thing stopped. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Xavier Skaggs please pay attention to the reply here. What Djewin is doing is repeating the mantra of the eternal Jew. Just blame the victim, this is the core principal of Jewish thought towards harming  Gentiles. Which is what this Jew just jumped at the chance to do in this situation. It just can't help its evil genes.
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 1:36:23 AM
  Xavier Skaggs, first of all I never said it was okay. I would never say something is okay or not okay because I know all morality is subjective. And Satanism is about thinking for ourselves.
Secondly, if someone on here goes out and does something that hurts themselves or someone else only they are responsible, they can't blame it on the advice of anyone on the internet no matter how bad or objectionable that advice was.
Finally, I agree if there is a solution to actually change your sexual urges that are destructive and troubling, then go for it. But I don't know how to go about this so I will leave it to the people who know more about it to answer it.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Xavier Skaggs wrote:

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

Thank you Don for pointing that out
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 2:31 PM

Xavier Skaggs please pay attention to the reply here. What Djewin is doing is repeating the mantra of the eternal Jew. Just blame the victim, this is the core principal of Jewish thought towards harming  Gentiles. Which is what this Jew just jumped at the chance to do in this situation. It just can't help its evil genes.
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 1:36:23 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Xavier Skaggs wrote:

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE!

HAIL SATAN!
Praise Be To Hell!

Whatever helps you sleep at night Donny boy. I stand by everything I posted in this thread and the last, if to you that means I'm a double talking kike that you have just debunked, that's your opinion. Nothing I can do about it, but then nothing I need to do about it since it's just your opinion after all. You should keep that last part in mind too.

Without proof? Anyone who wants proof just has to scroll down.  The rest of your post is the typical double talk typical to your tribe. I would ask you to stop lying. But I know thats impossible for a Jew. Every time I debunk your lies  [as I already have more then once] you will just go back to zero and start the lie cycle all over again. Which is what jewr doing below.

Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:57:01 AM

men and sex with the dead since I hit puberty and had therapy about this, I KNOW from experience that his advice works. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: No you don't get a pass to slip by on this one, Djinn Draconis. I came rightfully down you and the other for one reason only:   Your direct and open encouragement of the individual in question to pursue their desire which in their case ended with them being literally raped and murdered. And to add to this fact a literal, tutu-ing of those who showed sincere care for this individuals well being and advised them to spiritual work to overcome such harmful issue. Only working to encourage this individual into a destructive mode further.   You don't get to creep on the coattails of HPS Maxine's truthful addressing of such issue.  Attempting to misconstrue this fact. To try and come off clean for
your behaviour. i have not
forgotten this. And this only adds to it. You used this individuals plight to openly encourage them into an act of total self destruction and played down those who did the opposite. And here you sit still trying to pawn this as a freedom issue to try and still distract off your actual intent in this case.     ________________________________ From: Djinn Draconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:54:37 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SEXUAL ISSUES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!   Thank you High Priestess Maxine. I'm glad this has cleared up any misconceptions about sexuality some might have that makes them think it's okay to shame other people just because they dislike their tastes. "No Satanist should ever have any personal hang-ups or guilt regarding his/her own sexual practices, sexual fantasies, or
fetishes". - High Priestess
and forth regarding this sort of thing with attacks does not solve anything here, but only creates in-fighting and yes, this does anger the Gods. By suppressing one's sex drive, one suppresses the Serpent of Satan. By condemning one's self for certain fantasies, fetishes and such, one creates hang-ups which cause psychological barriers towards spiritual power and enlightenment. Again, if someone is personally uncomfortable regarding aspects of their sexuality, this should be dealt with in a positive manner through meditation, as in the same way of eliminating bad habits. By this- I mean you, yourself, and how YOU feel regarding your own sex life, not how you might think others feel! It is of the utmost importance to be free. Satanism is freedom, repression is NOT! Happy New Year and also one more thing I want to add...like Satan told us all; that December 2012 was just another YK2000 and nothing more. We are obviously all still
here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back