Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sexual hang-ups?

omniquintess

I noticed that throughout the group messages that there are a few posts about sexual hang-ups and how they are detrimental to spiritual growth.
I believe I am having this problem and came on to ask if anyone had any answers on how to eliminate these hang-ups. I don't really know where the source originated, but for years now I have detested intimate relationship between humans. I distance myself from the opposite sex (yes, I am heterosexual) and often have a tendency to lash out in my head how horrible love and lust is.

I have a deep-rooted problem with intimacy and can't seem to fix it, as if its become my nature now. I even went looking up how to stop my sex drive and become as asexual (figuratively speaking) as possible. I have also noticed that when topics about couples come up, I feel a little sick (literally) and there is an ache in my heart.

Any help/wisdom is highly appreciated and needed.
Please and thank you

-Omniquintess
(if more information is needed to assist me, please don't hesitate to ask)

This maybe be something that happened in a past life.

Either way, it's excellent ur aware of it and it can be fixed now.

The sacral chakra rules sexuality, sex drive, and relationships and connections/intimacy with another person (along with the heart chakra).

It's evident that this chakra is neglected and NEEDS to be empowered.

Have u done the opening meditation for this chakra? Then follow it up by spinning it.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Spin.html

Do the same for ur heart chakra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@... wrote:

I noticed that throughout the group messages that there are a few posts about sexual hang-ups and how they are detrimental to spiritual growth.
I believe I am having this problem and came on to ask if anyone had any answers on how to eliminate these hang-ups. I don't really know where the source originated, but for years now I have detested intimate relationship between humans. I distance myself from the opposite sex (yes, I am heterosexual) and often have a tendency to lash out in my head how horrible love and lust is.

I have a deep-rooted problem with intimacy and can't seem to fix it, as if its become my nature now. I even went looking up how to stop my sex drive and become as asexual (figuratively speaking) as possible. I have also noticed that when topics about couples come up, I feel a little sick (literally) and there is an ache in my heart.

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

You can do chakra breathing too, daily in the hour of Mars.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html

You can also go into a light trance, and affirm something like "I am completely free from all sexual hang-ups". Use white-gold energy (visualize your aura as bright as the sun), do this daily for a while. Actually, 40 days seems to be the key for changing/freeing oneself, as HPS Maxine has posted other sermons that require doing the affirmation daily for 40 days. Here, I just found a good one for you, "Using Words of Power- Freeing the Soul": http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/40921

You can also ask your subconsciousness what the issue is, and deal with it once you know for sure what it is, but that can be tricky if you're not familiar with being able to tell the truth from imagination.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

The sacral chakra rules sexuality, sex drive, and relationships and connections/intimacy with another person (along with the heart chakra).

Have u done the opening meditation for this chakra? Then follow it up by spinning it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@ wrote:

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

..Hail Satan!! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/40921
maybe this helps, sermon by HP Maxine how to free yourself of past hang ups.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@... wrote:

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

I have a few pointers that may help. Some of the advice that's been given here is amazing, but there's also something that helped me that I had to do a looot of soul searching and praying to Father for. I have an issue with sexual hangups as well- I never look good enough, I'm too fat, I'm not confident enough, I don't fit in, I'm too weird, I'm different from everyone else, I'm not normal, nobody could possibly like me, etc. This has manifested in my love life due to my thoughts and needless to say what romantic trysts I've had have resulted in disaster. Ninety percent of it comes from my doing. (Here recently an ill-thought out spell resulted in an on and off-again boyfriend stealing my wallet.)

Because we have power, our auras manifest our thoughts and feelings- how we feel acts as if a rock thrown into a lake. The emotions we have make ripples in our auras and our auras make ripples in the background energy of reality. This causes disaster and heartache.

I did a lot of searching. I mean, some of it could be psychological- but thinking things over never helped, and neither did going to a councilor. I had to totally reorient and destroy my point of view on things. I combed over my natal astrology wheel to see maybe if it was a planetary influence and then suddenly I found it, two specific things that stood out. My Mars was positioned in such a place that boded calamity. It caused a T-square directly opposite my house of partnership that drained a lot of energy towards Pluto and also caused a bad Mars/Venus square, which can cause aggression towards romantic partners.

Both of those I could plainly see. The problem was, what to do about it? I could potentially strengthen my Mars via Chakra Breathing and hope that it was a debilitated chakra, but I had a sneaking suspicion that the very root of my Mars was corrupt. It was in a bad angle through and through. I still wanted a lot of energy through my mars, but I wanted to somehow destroy the square and eliminate the T-square that funneled all that energy to Pluto in opposition to my house of partnership.

So I had a crazy idea. Mars was transitting Leo. Mars and Leo had similar energies- what if I did a Mars-node transfer that gave me the energies of a Mars in Leo? That would create some even more interesting aspects but it would change the house it was in. Mars would no longer be in my Second house, but in my ninth, possibly my eighth. I wasn't sure about the aspects.

So I did it. I did the transit during the hours of Mars on a day associated with Mars with Mars in Leo, and invoked the power of the planet and its sign. It totally overwrote the previous mars node; I awoke feeling fresh, dapper, and totally changed.

Of course the effects have been subtle. No longer do I have the urge to blow all of my money as soon as payday arrives. I've actually been able to save some up, believe it or not. I can't say I have as much energy but I do have a bit more flair at my job. I haven't done a whole lot of other work with the chakra, but looking into this may be an idea. It certainly helped me.

And the anger I used to feel at partners, past and present? Gone.

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

I think your problem is more psychological, and yes it is dangerous to be hung up on sexuality, sex is very natural and should be enjoyed. You already identified the problem as a deep rooted problem with intimacy. This is probably because of one or more past relationships where something happened that caused you to be hurt, maybe not though I don't know your situation. What you need to do is sit down and think hard about what the cause of this problem is. When you know what or who caused the problem, think about why it occurred. Understanding the cause of the problem in the relationship is going to help you heal from it. Your probably going to need to spend time trying to understand yourself on a deeper level, maybe therapy could help if you feel the need. This is a problem though and something that your going to need to overcome for the benefit of your own health.

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

To find your answer you can do a past life regression.

I think its healthy to feel about relationships like you do. I think relationships are like college all of us think about it but not for everybody.

However I think that its unhealthy to not interact with the opposite sex. I also think its unhealthy to try to fight your sex drive when its unnecessary. The orgasm is an important ingredient in the recipe for food for the soul. You need to have orgasms OR YOU WILL DIE! (Lol not really) but very unhealthy.

Never try any think to stop your sex drive. If anything do more through out your day without electronics.

When you wanna have sex do it.

I'm the same as you. I can see myself never having sex again and I would be ok with that. I don't like sex, I like the idea of sex and the end part, same with relationships, except the end... Its all about what you NEED to do.

My advice for you is to dabble

Keep a sexual partner
(Don't hangout with them, don't make them your friend and don't become their friend)

Keep a person of the opposite sex to befriend and pour your heart out to. but don't have sex...don't even kiss this person...they can be gay...or an ex...or blood
make them like the ideal surrogate 3rd parent/sibling

And a friend of the opposite sex you can treat like family and talk to from time to time if.
someone not blood

And a heterosexual couple of people you and one of these friends to hang out with. Can be family or not ( a boy and girl cousin or your cousin and his ex girlfriend)

Don't mix the roles of these 3 out of the blue it probably would confuse you and them and defeat the purpose in their role fixing the problem.

Eventually start rotating days and stacking these dates that really helped me. Indulge in the company of the opposite sex and relationships.
Like building an immunity to a an allergy.

I got this advice from my mom
That's the best advice I can give you.
Really hope I could help

-Hail Satan

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

some of the things spoken here I must add my own situation. As far as these hang-ups being a result of past lives, I have noticed a pattern in my own behaivors. Paraduxically speaking, I am very much a romantic, however, due to growing up with my family (this is not a "blame it on daddy post",) my past life mess-ups shown me by HPS Maxine through my astro chart and such. I formerly, before coming to Father, had thought it was a curse brought on myself from breaking up with a beautiful girlfriend of years, which I thought to have "set this ball in motion" as each following relationship followed the same basic pattern.
So to add a question, someone had mentioned changing aspects of your chart, and was hoping you could explain this in more detail. The other "Fated" negativity in my chart has to do with, I believe Mars somewhere or another, and it causes a LOT of medical problems. It was told me by some random person that "its never too late to change your stars" i dont know if this was said out of ignorance, or someone else speaking through this person, as has been the case numerous times. So, I'm hopeing to get some info on this. Thank you so much!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

I would like to thank everyone who has posted so far. The replies are amazing, quick, and to the point. I will try as many as I can starting right now! You all have been an enormous help and once again I thank you all for the kind aid!

-Omniquintess

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

Yes, I have done the opening meditation. Actually I have done the opening meditation for each chakra over 30 times, and I still can't seem to feel much but I'll get onto empowering my Sacral chakra and Heart chakra right away. Thanks again for the post.

-Omniquintess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@ wrote:

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

Although I highly doubt I'll be able to find a sexual partner, I definitely will incorporate some of the other roles and try to build up some tolerance for the opposite sex. I can add this onto my new meditation routine from the other replies. Once again thank you for the response.

-Omniquintess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

To find your answer you can do a past life regression.

I think its healthy to feel about relationships like you do. I think relationships are like college all of us think about it but not for everybody.

However I think that its unhealthy to not interact with the opposite sex. I also think its unhealthy to try to fight your sex drive when its unnecessary. The orgasm is an important ingredient in the recipe for food for the soul. You need to have orgasms OR YOU WILL DIE! (Lol not really) but very unhealthy.

Never try any think to stop your sex drive. If anything do more through out your day without electronics.

When you wanna have sex do it.

I'm the same as you. I can see myself never having sex again and I would be ok with that. I don't like sex, I like the idea of sex and the end part, same with relationships, except the end... Its all about what you NEED to do.

My advice for you is to dabble

Keep a sexual partner
(Don't hangout with them, don't make them your friend and don't become their friend)

Keep a person of the opposite sex to befriend and pour your heart out to. but don't have sex...don't even kiss this person...they can be gay...or an ex...or blood
make them like the ideal surrogate 3rd parent/sibling

And a friend of the opposite sex you can treat like family and talk to from time to time if.
someone not blood

And a heterosexual couple of people you and one of these friends to hang out with. Can be family or not ( a boy and girl cousin or your cousin and his ex girlfriend)

Don't mix the roles of these 3 out of the blue it probably would confuse you and them and defeat the purpose in their role fixing the problem.

Eventually start rotating days and stacking these dates that really helped me. Indulge in the company of the opposite sex and relationships.
Like building an immunity to a an allergy.

I got this advice from my mom
That's the best advice I can give you.
Really hope I could help

-Hail Satan

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

Your post is extremely interesting even though you lost me half the time (Mostly because Astrology has always confused me), but you have stirred up in me some unique approaches to a solution. Thank you again for the response.

(Think I have a weak Venus because Saturn is on the day of my birth)
-Omniquintess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nathan" <nathanbathory@... wrote:

I have a few pointers that may help. Some of the advice that's been given here is amazing, but there's also something that helped me that I had to do a looot of soul searching and praying to Father for. I have an issue with sexual hangups as well- I never look good enough, I'm too fat, I'm not confident enough, I don't fit in, I'm too weird, I'm different from everyone else, I'm not normal, nobody could possibly like me, etc. This has manifested in my love life due to my thoughts and needless to say what romantic trysts I've had have resulted in disaster. Ninety percent of it comes from my doing. (Here recently an ill-thought out spell resulted in an on and off-again boyfriend stealing my wallet.)

Because we have power, our auras manifest our thoughts and feelings- how we feel acts as if a rock thrown into a lake. The emotions we have make ripples in our auras and our auras make ripples in the background energy of reality. This causes disaster and heartache.

I did a lot of searching. I mean, some of it could be psychological- but thinking things over never helped, and neither did going to a councilor. I had to totally reorient and destroy my point of view on things. I combed over my natal astrology wheel to see maybe if it was a planetary influence and then suddenly I found it, two specific things that stood out. My Mars was positioned in such a place that boded calamity. It caused a T-square directly opposite my house of partnership that drained a lot of energy towards Pluto and also caused a bad Mars/Venus square, which can cause aggression towards romantic partners.

Both of those I could plainly see. The problem was, what to do about it? I could potentially strengthen my Mars via Chakra Breathing and hope that it was a debilitated chakra, but I had a sneaking suspicion that the very root of my Mars was corrupt. It was in a bad angle through and through. I still wanted a lot of energy through my mars, but I wanted to somehow destroy the square and eliminate the T-square that funneled all that energy to Pluto in opposition to my house of partnership.

So I had a crazy idea. Mars was transitting Leo. Mars and Leo had similar energies- what if I did a Mars-node transfer that gave me the energies of a Mars in Leo? That would create some even more interesting aspects but it would change the house it was in. Mars would no longer be in my Second house, but in my ninth, possibly my eighth. I wasn't sure about the aspects.

So I did it. I did the transit during the hours of Mars on a day associated with Mars with Mars in Leo, and invoked the power of the planet and its sign. It totally overwrote the previous mars node; I awoke feeling fresh, dapper, and totally changed.

Of course the effects have been subtle. No longer do I have the urge to blow all of my money as soon as payday arrives. I've actually been able to save some up, believe it or not. I can't say I have as much energy but I do have a bit more flair at my job. I haven't done a whole lot of other work with the chakra, but looking into this may be an idea. It certainly helped me.

And the anger I used to feel at partners, past and present? Gone.

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

Thank you for the reply and the article was informative. I will get started on the breathing and vibrating right away.

-Omniquintess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

You can do chakra breathing too, daily in the hour of Mars.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html

You can also go into a light trance, and affirm something like "I am completely free from all sexual hang-ups". Use white-gold energy (visualize your aura as bright as the sun), do this daily for a while. Actually, 40 days seems to be the key for changing/freeing oneself, as HPS Maxine has posted other sermons that require doing the affirmation daily for 40 days. Here, I just found a good one for you, "Using Words of Power- Freeing the Soul": http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/40921

You can also ask your subconsciousness what the issue is, and deal with it once you know for sure what it is, but that can be tricky if you're not familiar with being able to tell the truth from imagination.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

How has it been working out for u?

I would like to thank everyone who has posted so far. The replies are amazing, quick, and to the point. I will try as many as I can starting right now! You all have been an enormous help and once again I thank you all for the kind aid!

-Omniquintess

Please and thank you

-Omniquintess

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back